• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masamuna

I'm happy with my dick, and it becomes even stronger with each pound lost. Sisterray.jpg

it's average but it's pretty wonderful at what it does. Yay penises.

Kater

Banned
Oh man I can't mix milk and alcohol ever since a trip to Mexico... I am back in the states until next month then off to Sweden again. The Swedes seem to only drink beer lol

Too macho for me. Okay, Budweise is great but the rest is just meh.

I rather drink Apple or Pear Cider. :(

You get to be in Sweden again? Jealous!
So many cute boys there. q_q

o-THOMAS-BEATIE-facebook.jpg

Cutie.

I'm going out with my soccer teammates tomorrow night. Gawd.. Expect drunk posts.. And probably selfies because fuck da h8ers. o____o. What do people usually drink out? Lately I've been digging vodka soda but I don't mind trying some new suggestions.

Also seething at some of the posters and their uninformed opinions in the US fast food workers minimum wage thread. :|

scarlet

I'm going out with my soccer teammates tomorrow night. Gawd.. Expect drunk posts.. And probably selfies because fuck da h8ers. o____o. What do people usually drink out? Lately I've been digging vodka soda but I don't mind trying some new suggestions.

Also seething at some of the posters and their uninformed opinions in the US fast food workers minimum wage thread. :|

Absinthe, tequila, appletini or any kind of martini, caipiroska or any liqueur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom