• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzo

I failed, not much of a surprise really but still hurts.

I'm sorry Alrus. Well at least, now you know how it is and won't have to stress over it anymore. Take some time off, sleep on it, and start thinking about your next move when you feel like you're ready.

I got a Smash demo code from a random GAFer... My faith in human kind has been restored!!!

I don't get it, do you have a japanese 3DS? Can't you download it for free like any other demo?

Edit: Okay so I just checked it out, Platinum members of Club Nintendo each received 4 codes to play it before the official release of the demo. Well, enjoy!

VegiHam

Haha, I was one of the randomly selected euro code getters. But I gave mine away already. But one of them was to a gay gaffer I think, seen him post here :p

Also this demo is really fun guys see you in like a year.

RM8

I'll beg for a NA code all through the day, lol. I'm offering to buy a Steam game in exchange but it's not very effective :(

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Um. I think it's about time we all sat down and had "the talk" with Ratsky.

gays can have kids too

Tons of photos!

From '96 to around the early-00s, most of them are on paper and stored in a few shoeboxes in the closet. They eventually have to be digitized, but it'll be a huge undertaking.

From then on, we went digital. We have an external hard drive in our safe with lots of pics and videos of us, Jake (he really, truly dominates the digital era of our library), our families, the rare vacations we've taken, our college years, life in Austin, the big move to NOLA, etc etc.

kare 2 share

also do you have any sex tapes

nooo :( how shitty *two hugs*

Oh noes. :( That sucks.

In other news, I'm making friends in the LGBT club at my school. I like having people that I can talk about my interests with. Woot! :)

I'm also participating in the Pride Parade in the ATL this year through my school. My school's theme this year? Car Wash! It's gonna be AHMAZING! :D

Haha, I was one of the randomly selected euro code getters. But I gave mine away already. But one of them was to a gay gaffer I think, seen him post here :p

Also this demo is really fun guys see you in like a year.

Oh, it's true. GayGAF lobby confirmed!
Unlike Ridley.

VegiHam, may I ask you out on a date? <3

A SMASH BATTLE date of course.

VegiHam

Oh, it's true. GayGAF lobby confirmed!
Unlike Ridley.

VegiHam, may I ask you out on a date? <3

A SMASH BATTLE date of course.
Haha, Knew I recognised ya.
You can kick my ass online in the full game if you wan't, I can't even beat Pikachu :p

daripad

Guys, I have three smash demo codes, I'll give them to the first three that quote me and only if I recognize you :p So lurkers, sorry x)

PS. NA codes, sorry EU GAF :(

Haha, Knew I recognised ya.
You can kick my ass online in the full game if you wan't, I can't even beat Pikachu :p

Oh, of course I'll do it!

... But first
pics. My thirst is thirsty right now.

In all seriousness, really? I'm kicking ass with Villager/Aldeano right now! He's got a real cool moveset.

Can't wait to main
Duck Hunt Dog.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Guys, I have three smash demo codes, I'll give them to the first three that quote me and only if I recognize you :p So lurkers, sorry x)

PS. NA codes, sorry EU GAF :(
I'll take a code. It won't be for me, but for a friend of mine as I have no 3DS.

If you're not okay with that I totally understand.

Dany

Banned
College doesn't work that way here, you need a certain average to pass a year (with classes amounting to a total of 60 credits) and if you don't you have to take the whole year again with the exception of the classes where you did better than a certain amount (the grades are kept).

I don't really know, I can ask to retake the year again but I need a derogation for that, or I can reorient myself and try for a different career path. I'll take an appointment with the university in order to see what my options are.

I honestly have no idea what I'm going to do, this was what I've wanted to do since high school and I have never thought I wouldn't make it, so I never gave much thought about what else I wanted to try for in case it didn't work out. I feel kind of lost.

You'll find you're footing. What degree do you currently hold?

Kater

Banned
You are the best.
YLatHzP.gif

daripad

Please na right?
Edit:Ive been at work with crappy wifi so my message was short lol. Would be greatly appreciated

I'll pm the code when I get home later ;)

I'll take a code. It won't be for me, but for a friend of mine as I have no 3DS.

If you're not okay with that I totally understand.

If it's not for you but you are going to play it I'll give it to you, are you going to play it?

Kater

Banned
Download Process is almost halfway finished. Is there a online mode in the demo?

Also, what is the second guys (from right to left) name? He looks cute too. :3

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
If it's not for you but you are going to play it I'll give it to you, are you going to play it?

No, I'm planning to pick up Smash some day down the road. No worries, give it to someone else here.

VegiHam

Oh, of course I'll do it!

... But first
pics. My thirst is thirsty right now.

In all seriousness, really? I'm kicking ass with Villager/Aldeano right now! He's got a real cool moveset.

Can't wait to main
Duck Hunt Dog.
I'm playing one on one matches on Omega Battlefield as Red Link against Level 9 CPUs. It's fun but I suck. I win about 3/4 of the time. Unless the enemy is Pikachu cus he keeps using thunder and I always shield with L and that's grab now. :p

Villager is cool but hard to use cus lots of his attacks do weird unexpected stuff. Link swings his sword in the direction you push so it's intuitive for me.

Grizzo

I'm playing one on one matches on Omega Battlefield as Red Link against Level 9 CPUs. It's fun but I suck. I win about 3/4 of the time. Unless the enemy is Pikachu cus he keeps using thunder and I always shield with L and that's grab now. :p

Villager is cool but hard to use cus lots of his attacks do weird unexpected stuff. Link swings his sword in the direction you push so it's intuitive for me.

Woah you're playing against CPUs level 9 and winning 3/4 of the time and you still think you suck? Lol I'd like to suck as bad!

Huge fan of Smash 64 and Melee, and I own Brawl but didn't play as much as the first two games of the series. I hope Smash 4 is gonna be to my taste!

Woah, I just played my first match on the demo and I'm trippin balls! LOVE the engine, so much better than Brawl!

I have three European codes to give, so come at me Euros! And if someone has a spare NA code to give for a Canadian friend of mine that would be awesome.

College doesn't work that way here, you need a certain average to pass a year (with classes amounting to a total of 60 credits) and if you don't you have to take the whole year again with the exception of the classes where you did better than a certain amount (the grades are kept).

I don't really know, I can ask to retake the year again but I need a derogation for that, or I can reorient myself and try for a different career path. I'll take an appointment with the university in order to see what my options are.

I honestly have no idea what I'm going to do, this was what I've wanted to do since high school and I have never thought I wouldn't make it, so I never gave much thought about what else I wanted to try for in case it didn't work out. I feel kind of lost.

Sorry to hear about the result Alrus. We have the same system here(Netherlands). Just think about it for a while and if you still want this, try to redo the year, a year goes by real fast.

...wow, VegiJamón, I'll have to eat my words. I haven't started the One-on-One FD battles yet :(

Yeah, Villager is so unpredictable, I love him. I wanted to main Female Villager, but the Spanish Announcer keeps on saying "AldeHADA" (Aldeano= Villager + Hada=Fairy) and it makes me think of the Village People, so it's weird.

We should have a LGBTQIA tournament.

... to continue with the non-off topic... uh... PENIS. There. I said that.

...wow, VegiJamón, I'll have to eat my words. I haven't started the One-on-One FD battles yet :(

Yeah, Villager is so unpredictable, I love him. I wanted to main Female Villager, but the Spanish Announcer keeps on saying "AldeHADA" (Aldeano= Villager + Hada=Fairy) and it makes me think of the Village People, so it's weird.

LOL And YES we need a Tourney when this releases

VegiHam

Woah you're playing against CPUs level 9 and winning 3/4 of the time and you still think you suck? Lol I'd like to suck as bad!

Huge fan of Smash 64 and Melee, and I own Brawl but didn't play as much as the first two games of the series. I hope Smash 4 is gonna be to my taste!

Haha, I mean, I suck compared to other people I've played against but I'm not a total noob I guess. Still probably worse than most people who've also played 500 odd hours are.

And a LGBTQIA tourney would be so cool, we have to do this. And OMG, Village people. I'm gunna make Village People Miis and have Villager vs Village People battles.

Playing video games on psychedelic drugs is really hard, I played Super Mario Galaxy on mushrooms once and my mind could barely handle it
:p

Is it possible to play Super Mario Galaxy without mushrooms?

=P

tumblr_lwrdxq18q21qgqce5.gif

I just found that out myself. Bit of a bummer, but I guess I should have expected it. :/

It looks really great though, way better than I expected. Definite buy. :)

Demos are usually bare bones guys =P. But it looks MUCH better than I expected. Kinda surprised they pulled this off on the 3DS honestly, dat 60fps!

Do any of you guys feel like you don't really enjoy receiving oral sex? I feel like most of the time guys suck too hard on it and it's usually not that pleasant. Maybe my dick is too sensitive (I'm uncut).

Maybe I just haven't met a guy who's really good at it.

Grizzo

Haha, I mean, I suck compared to other people I've played against but I'm not a total noob I guess. Still probably worse than most people who've also played 500 odd hours are.

And a LGBTQIA tourney would be so cool, we have to do this. And OMG, Village people. I'm gunna make Village People Miis and have Villager vs Village People battles.

with Smash Bros, you're either an hardcore fan or a casual player. I think I'm gonna start out as a casual one as I'm afraid of even trying to check out the official thread. SmashGAF users have been hyped for like 2 years now, and I'm just starting to get excited about the game, I feel like I can't compete haha.

Demos are usually bare bones guys =P. But it looks MUCH better than I expected. Kinda surprised they pulled this off on the 3DS honestly, dat 60fps!

yeah I like it so far too, though I have some issues with the 3DS stick. It's not really convenient enough to do forward+A with it. It feels... I don't know, "slippery"?

And when I say barebone, I meant that we can't even play a 4-player match with 3 CPUs, and I don't really know why.

Do any of you guys feel like you don't really enjoy receiving oral sex? I feel like most of the time guys suck too hard on it and it's usually not that pleasant. Maybe my dick is too sensitive (I'm uncut).

I think that's the reason why.

though maybe you just don't like it

HylianTom

Banned
kare 2 share

also do you have any sex tapes

Sure!
(Time to dig around on Photobucket. Most of those are Jake-related.)

JakeWantsIce.jpg

(he's got thirst for ice from my cup here; the rule was that if I had something edible, a Jake Tax was to be levied)

Content.jpg

(the three of us in the last snow we saw in Austin)

JakeampGreginWoods.jpg

(HylianGreg trying to goad Jake into chasing him)

We have one tape. And I do mean video tape, shot on a cassette camcorder (talk about feeling old..). It was from a spring break camping trip that was just the two of us, back in '98. A whole week alone in a cabin in the swamp.

That was a good trip. :)

I hate the Seahawks but Russell Wilson is so hot.

He's not too bad.

I was enjoying the Ravens kicker last night.. mmm..

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
I hate the Seahawks but Russell Wilson is so hot.

:(

:) actually, I don't really care one way or another, but we're not allowed to dislike sports when you live in the current Superbowl city.

But yes, I was just noticing last night when he was on the news that Russell is definitely cute.

Kater

Banned
Is it 60fps in 3D as well? I can't tell. :/

I'm just happy about the loading times and the very responsive controls. Pure Nintendo magic! (~&#728;&#9662;&#728;)~

There are some guys out there (where I live) that are really good at it. Actually, I enjoyed oral sex in most cases.
So it could be that you are mostly had guys who are not good or you just don't enjoy it that much (not everyone likes it).

with Smash Bros, you're either an hardcore fan or a casual player. I think I'm gonna start out as a casual one as I'm afraid of even trying to check out the official thread. SmashGAF users have been hyped for like 2 years now, and I'm just starting to get excited about the game, I feel like I can't compete haha.

yeah I like it so far too, though I have some issues with the 3DS stick. It's not really convenient enough to do forward+A with it. It feels... I don't know, "slippery"?

And when I say barebone, I meant that we can't even play a 4-player match with 3 CPUs, and I don't really know why.

Yes you can =P. You need to touch the three stripes on the lower screen to open their slots.

The stick isn't perfect, but this is gonna be absolutely amazing on the Wii U, can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom