• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today a very hot teacher told us that he has a Jersey that he hasn't washed in 2 years because it won him two superbowls :v

you might not think that's bad, but he then told us that when he was on the Hockey team he didn't wash his jockstrap, underwear (???) and slept with his hockey stick.

mess

Kater

Banned
most important question

does he still have said jockstrap
2eS6R0X.jpg

He still wears it.

red13th

Today a very hot teacher told us that he has a Jersey that he hasn't washedd in 2 years because it won him two superbowls :v

you might not think that's bad, but he then told us than when he was on the Hockey team he didn't wash his jockstrap, underwear (???) and slept with his hockey stick.

mess

what's the problem if he's hot

why do i type like shit smh i just dont pay enough attention when i type
most important question

does he still have said jockstrap
I wouldn't be surprised tbh

2eS6R0X.jpg

He still wears it.
tumblr_mntiolhySW1snpc3lo1_r1_500.gif

Hahaha I laughed :p

Well I am pretty sure I am gonna be single by the end of this week. Clouds in the sky. Oh well, sometimes its not meant to be.
sorry to hear that :( but like you said maybe it wasn't meant to be, keep your head up :)

what's the problem if he's hot
just think of the smell.. eugh

Kater

Banned
Hahaha I laughed :p

Well I am pretty sure I am gonna be single by the end of this week. Clouds in the sky. Oh well, sometimes its not meant to be.
Thanks. :D

I hope you don't get yourself down to much over your misfortune in love life though. It's not the end, that much I can tell you. It will be hard but you can pull through and find something better. (-‿◦)

I'm giving you an internet-hug though, just in case.
hug.gif

I hope it helps.

Thanks. :D

I hope you don't get yourself down to much over your misfortune in love life though. It's not the end, that much I can tell you. It will be hard but you can pull through and find something better. (-‿◦)

I'm giving you an internet-hug though, just in case.
http://jessiemarie19.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/hug.gif
I hope it helps.

sorry to hear that :( but like you said maybe it wasn't meant to be, keep your head up :)

<3

why do i type like shit smh i just dont pay enough attention when i type

I wouldn't be surprised tbh

tumblr_mntiolhySW1snpc3lo1_r1_500.gif

Terry crew says bask in the ambiance

EDIT:

that Jessie Pavelka on Biggest Loser though.

Kater

Banned
Is it normal to not have sex in three months? Or more specifically have nobody your interested in want to have sex with you?

tumblr_static_kiki_laughing_gif.gif

My reaction to the question.

Yes. I haven't counted all these months though. Too long. :'(
It's mostly because I'm isolating myself.

Is it normal for a 37 year old gay man who lives in a city with the third largest gay population in North America ?

Sex is overrated...unless you're having it :)

Off topic but I decided I needed a drink so i took the train to the bar and at one of the stops 6 drag queens got on. They made the rest of the ride a party! I was jealous of all the fun they were having. I wanted to go where they were going! :(

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
We had the marriage discussion so long ago that now it's just assumed that when the Supreme Court rules, we'll head down to City Hall and get it done. It's a bit pitiful that I can't even remember who brought the topic up first; I've asked him, he's asked me, each time the respondant saying Yes, multiple times over.

no wedding :(

youre not gonna let your dad walk you down the isle :(

your memory is failing :(

tom :(

Being down South, I've known since I was very young (age 10, maybe?) that it would take a SCOTUS ruling for this to happen.

when i was 10 i thought scotus was that thing beneath my penis

And our families already know: no big fancy wedding.. we'd rather a small city hall deal, followed later on by one hell of a housewarming party, preferably with football & BBQ, lol.. :D

eat a po boy for me

I'm a near Christmas baby. Only ever got combined gifts :(

lolz

man musk is the best smell there is

f5hgAwR.gif

HylianTom

Banned
no wedding :(

youre not gonna let your dad walk you down the isle :(

your memory is failing :(

tom :(

We've had the wedding/marriage discussion so many times that they begin to blur together after a while. I still remember major things, the little details of our first date.. the night we had to call for a tow truck in the middle of Nowhere, MS because it rolled into a ditch while we were in the back doin' our thing.. our snowy road trip in rural MS to find magazines with nude men in them.. cancer diagnosis.. the day we got our puppy.. our first Mardi Gras together (we were masked because we were both closeted at the time).. the exact night I knew I had fallen for him..

Now this is making me emotional. I need to write it all down. I don't want to forget the details. I know the shirt he was wearing on the night we met. The songs on the radio when we'd go out for midnight trysts. The pranks he'd pull on me that I wouldn't realize until the middle of class the next day.

I've never, ever been a big wedding guy, to be honest. I go to other peoples' weddings, and I'm quite happy for them, sure, but.. I hate the idea of being the center of attention. Maybe it's the introvert within? No matter how happy I am for the bride and groom, I'm always looking for the door within an hour or two.

Dad's the architect for the house we're building, and he & Mom know that when they get older, they're going to live with us. So the housewarming party is going to be a damn big throwdown. One for the ages.. :p

RM8

Is it normal for a 37 year old gay man who lives in a city with the third largest gay population in North America ?
I'd say it's not normal at all...

...to be as obsessed as you are about it. I'm sorry to be blunt but it's beyond silly that you need validation for your sex life. Please snap out of it.

I'd say it's not normal at all...

...to be as obsessed as you are about it. I'm sorry to be blunt but it's beyond silly that you need validation for your sex life. Please snap out of it.

Didn't realise that we weren't allowed to discuss or share or find solace within the thread about the differing aspects of modern LGBT life, lifestyle or love life in the thread. Forgive me, let's go back to discussing Pokemon or Mario Kart again.

RM8

Didn't realise that we weren't allowed to discuss or share or find solace within the thread about the differing aspects of modern LGBT life, lifestyle or love life in the thread. Forgive me, let's go back to discussing Pokemon or Mario Kart again.
I'm trying to slap some sense into you :/ I apologize if I was harsh, I won't address you like that again. I just wanted you to see how it wasn't a good idea to seek validation about something like that, which is perfectly normal. Again, I apologize for approaching it wrongly.

And you bet we can talk about Mario Kart and Pokémon! Especially with ORAS so close to release :3

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
We've had the wedding/marriage discussion so many times that they begin to blur together after a while. I still remember major things, the little details of our first date.. the night we had to call for a tow truck in the middle of Nowhere, MS because it rolled into a ditch while we were in the back doin' our thing.. our snowy road trip in rural MS to find magazines with nude men in them.. cancer diagnosis.. the day we got our puppy.. our first Mardi Gras together (we were masked because we were both closeted at the time).. the exact night I knew I had fallen for him..

Now this is making me emotional. I need to write it all down. I don't want to forget the details. I know the shirt he was wearing on the night we met. The songs on the radio when we'd go out for midnight trysts. The pranks he'd pull on me that I wouldn't realize until the middle of class the next day.

I've never, ever been a big wedding guy, to be honest. I go to other peoples' weddings, and I'm quite happy for them, sure, but.. I hate the idea of being the center of attention. Maybe it's the introvert within? No matter how happy I am for the bride and groom, I'm always looking for the door within an hour or two.

Dad's the architect for the house we're building, and he & Mom know that when they get older, they're going to live with us. So the housewarming party is going to be a damn big throwdown. One for the ages.. :p

do you have any of these memories committed to photo

:3

also, write that shit down gworl

you can read it to your grandkids someday

Vazduh

It's perfectly normal, three months isn't a lot IMHO. Considering your looks, you should be swimming in dick in no time. In the meantime, try to enjoy the calm before the storm :D

SQLjsPE.gif

Well like I assumed I am single now. It's all good, I actually feel OK about the whole thing. It could have gone much worse but at least we can still be friends. Glad I have my friends here though! Sorry for the drama! At least tomorrow is Friday (yay!)

It's perfectly normal, three months isn't a lot IMHO. Considering your looks, you should be swimming in dick in no time. In the meantime, try to enjoy the calm before the storm :D

I got the best mental image from this >:D

Vazduh

Well like I assumed I am single now. It's all good, I actually feel OK about the whole thing. It could have gone much worse but at least we can still be friends. Glad I have my friends here though! Sorry for the drama! At least tomorrow is Friday (yay!)

Sorry to hear that, breakups always suck :/ It's a great thing if you can stay friends with your ex, that's admirable.

Sorry to hear that, breakups always suck :/ It's a great thing if you can stay friends with your ex, that's admirable.

I don't have a lot of gay friends so when things do end I don't want to burn any bridges. I think we both saw this coming though. Thanks for your support, Vazduh! <3

red13th

That's so cute. :)

that Jessie Pavelka on Biggest Loser though.

Love him, would be better without the tattoos though.

Vazduh

I don't have a lot of gay friends so when things do end I don't want to burn any bridges. I think we both saw this coming though. Thanks for your support, Vazduh! <3

I guess it's easier when it ends like that, that makes the whole situation a bit less uncomfortable. Still, try to surround yourself with friends for now, because even a gentle breakup is still a breakup. Take care :*

HylianTom

Banned
do you have any of these memories committed to photo

Tons of photos!

From '96 to around the early-00s, most of them are on paper and stored in a few shoeboxes in the closet. They eventually have to be digitized, but it'll be a huge undertaking.

From then on, we went digital. We have an external hard drive in our safe with lots of pics and videos of us, Jake (he really, truly dominates the digital era of our library), our families, the rare vacations we've taken, our college years, life in Austin, the big move to NOLA, etc etc.

mantidor

Some asshole spoiled the final number of characters of Smash for me D: I'm not going to avoid this, am I? I've avoided those topics like the plague and even then I couldn't scape T_T

The real question you should ask is if that is ok with you, and you alone.

In the area of casual sex, I'm perfectly ok with several months in between, now if I were in a relationship, a single month would be too much.

phew i almost got fired from my anchorman job. i would still have been able to work here as lead of the news staff, but a new contract of a female coworker would have downgraded me quite a bit. that contract didn't come to fruition though, so all is good. but its a hard biz. even if it is a smaller tv station i work ar.

on the other hand: I will meet Germanys, switzerlands and austrias presidents, belgiums king, and some other heads of state next thursday. huge date for me, lets see if i can get through some of the larger national stations and get someone to answer a couple of questions.

Last time with merkel, I didn't have that much luck .

and some news about my love life:
I will visit my parents this weekend and will take my boyfriend there for the 3rd time. its still a bit awkward, especially since my whole family will be there for a birthday. I didn't speak to all of them yet, but i think everyone know by now, that i might swing both ways ;)

I wonder if I will have sex in my old room though, it would be kind of a kick, but at the same time, i would feel like it could be strange with my parents in the same house :D

Dany

Banned
phew i almost got fired from my anchorman job. i would still have been able to work here as lead of the news staff, but a new contract of a female coworker would have downgraded me quite a bit. that contract didn't come to fruition though, so all is good. but its a hard biz. even if it is a smaller tv station i work ar.

on the other hand: I will meet Germanys, switzerlands and austrias presidents, belgiums king, and some other heads of state next thursday. huge date for me, lets see if i can get through some of the larger national stations and get someone to answer a couple of questions.

I will visit my parents this weekend and will take my boyfriend there for the 3rd time. its still a bit awkward, especially since my whole family will be there for a birthday. I didn't speak to all of them yet, but i think everyone know by now, that i might swing both ways ;)

I wonder if I will have sex in my old room though, it would be kind of a kick, but at the same time, i would feel like it could be strange with my parents in the same house :D

So which news network do you work for?

Alrus

That sucks! Can you still at least drop the class? :(

College doesn't work that way here, you need a certain average to pass a year (with classes amounting to a total of 60 credits) and if you don't you have to take the whole year again with the exception of the classes where you did better than a certain amount (the grades are kept).

That really sucks :/ What are your options right now?

I don't really know, I can ask to retake the year again but I need a derogation for that, or I can reorient myself and try for a different career path. I'll take an appointment with the university in order to see what my options are.

I honestly have no idea what I'm going to do, this was what I've wanted to do since high school and I have never thought I wouldn't make it, so I never gave much thought about what else I wanted to try for in case it didn't work out. I feel kind of lost.

Kater

Banned
I'm happy for you. :) Sounds like you are really dedicated to your job.

Heinz Fischer is actually a pretty cool guy. Pretty neutral between all parties and a supporter of LGBT rights.

He also met Conchi a few times now. :)

Oh, and don't confuse Heinz Fischer with this copycat.

I remember that you said you were going to interview Merkel but then she was already somewhere else, something like that right?

You haven't told them? Well, if you have your boyfriend with you they will probably get the message while you stay there anyway. :D

Oh, and live out your kinks and adventures, that's what life is about.

Vazduh

College doesn't work that way here, you need a certain average to pass a year (with classes amounting to a total of 60 credits) and if you don't you have to take the whole year again with the exception of the classes where you did better than a certain amount (the grades are kept).

I don't really know, I can ask to retake the year again but I need a derogation for that, or I can reorient myself and try for a different career path. I'll take an appointment with the university in order to see what my options are.

I honestly have no idea what I'm going to do, this was what I've wanted to do since high school and I have never thought I wouldn't make it, so I never gave much thought about what else I wanted to try for in case it didn't work out. I feel kind of lost.

The system sounds like the one in Croatia (the "Bologna" system), with the ECTS points. 48 points is the minimum necessary to pass a year, anything below that results in failure.

Retaking the year again sounds like the best option if the course you're studying is what you want. Of course, the appointment sounds like a great idea and I hope that after you make a good decision about your future. Whatever happens, I wish you good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom