• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

RM8

I'm busy (mostly) with my family and I see friends occasionally. Things will be different when I'm all moved to London and I'm working and taking care of myself again, but still...

nothing replaces that intimacy with another person.
Give it some time, I'm sure you'll be fine :p After 7 years it's understandable that you'd feel this way!

Dany

Banned
Only person left to tell in my family is my dad. Told my sister over the weekend as we went to six flags. It was cute, i eased into it and she said 'well yeah, of course you are. :) " and we were cool. chatted for a bit past that and we're fine. I don't know why I get to anxious about this. I know that its not worth 'telling extended family' but if it were to come up im not going to lie.

Only person left to tell in my family is my dad. Told my sister over the weekend as we went to six flags. It was cute, i eased into it and she said 'well yeah, of course you are. :) " and we were cool. chatted for a bit past that and we're fine. I don't know why I get to anxious about this. I know that its not worth 'telling extended family' but if it were to come up im not going to lie.

Glad to hear about your sister! :) I wish I could get the courage to come out to my family (in particular my brother).

alvmew

Congrats. If I had a nice body I'd do the same. It seems to be the best way to get attention these days.

The thing is I don't even think I have a nice body haha. No definition in it whatsoever. The thirst is just that real, I guess. But yeah, it really is the best, if not only, way to get attention. Hate our community sometimes for that, the nice guys go for hot guys, the hot guys go for other hot guys, just makes a mess of everything.

So I'm feeling much better than yesterday, I recalculated my total average and there might be a better chance of passing despite failing that last exam than I thought, we'll see :)

Anyway I'm turning 25 today, but I can't party because I have one last lab to do tomorrow morning, fun ^_^

Happy birthday! :)

Awesome! Congrats!

My extended family doesn't know (granted I have no relationship with them whatsoever) either, but I probably wouldn't tell them myself
one of my uncles' coming out last year had everyone wanting to murder each other, so I'll probably spare the drama haha
. Getting real sick of the questions about when I'm gonna get a girlfriend though, especially since everyone else in my life (from best friends to random acquaintances) knows. Blah.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

7bjeCKn.jpg

Rayis

Now I know what blue balls feels like with Hamayama playing Home-Run contest instead of unlocking more characters, what a cockblock.

Grizzo

it doesn't make me a racist if i'm into Lifetime's Girlfriend Intervention. group of 4 black women help out a white girl get her swag on?

i hope the show doesn't get cancelled.

http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/girlfriend-intervention

Tanisha is my girl.

ha! well I for myself think it's a truly vile and despicable show, I'm currently writing a piece about it for work

Plus Tanisha lost all the sass she had on the Bad Girls Club. Nowadays, she's just too soft. I prefer brash and loud Tanisha.

Kater

Banned
Wasn't that the show that we had a thread about on OT not so long ago? Yeah, that was pretty offensive. :/

whenever i see you're name i think of
Haha, yeah. I actually had the capture card in mind when choosing the name. That and Dr. Seuss "The Cat in a Hat" because it was the first book that I tried to read in Spanish.

51gBfW27UTL.jpg

HylianTom

Banned
It looks like the end of the big marriage fight really might be near..

The Supreme Court Will Almost Certainly Rule on Gay Marriage Again This Term

On Wednesday, the Supreme Court added several gay marriage cases for consideration at its Sept. 29 conference. The move suggests that the justices won’t let United States v. Windsor be their last word on marriage equality. It also reveals that the Supreme Court will almost certainly decide whether all gay marriage bans are unconstitutional by the end of this coming term..

.. there will be no opportunity for the justices to punt on an arcane procedural matter this time around. They’re going to have to rule once and for all. As usual, the case will surely come down to the vote of Justice Anthony Kennedy. And the man who once wrote that a federal gay marriage ban “degrade” and “demean” gay couples doesn’t seem likely to betray the jurisprudential crusade that he helped to start.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/outward/...y_decide_gay_marriage_in_the_coming_term.html

Ginsburg's earlier interview gives me great confidence going into this final round. We could be seeing a decision right before Pride next year.

Someone pinch me!

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Your exclusion of Hugh Dancy shows that you're no friend of Hannibal.

nah, i am. i just typed in "hughs" into google images and those 4 were the most popular results

Yah I'm 16... but I'm turning 17 next month! :D

October birthdays are tha best

It looks like the end of the big marriage fight really might be near..

Someone pinch me!

are you and hyliangreg gonna get hitched now

who will propose to who

which of you is the man in the relationship again

Grizzo

This is an interesting article about the show. Now I'm tempted to check out the pilot episode, lol

But if you say it's so vile, I bet it was torture if you had to watch all the episodes :eek:

Oh, I only watched the first episode, thankfully! I have to describe it minute by minute, like I usually do. Well, not really for each minute, but for each absurd or important scene. With jokes and everything.

And a quick summary of my thoughts regarding the show at the end of the article.

April birthdays are better because it's close to the vernal equinox, the time of new life and shiz. You October people are completely backwards (jkz).

HylianTom

Banned
are you and hyliangreg gonna get hitched now

who will propose to who

which of you is the man in the relationship again

We had the marriage discussion so long ago that now it's just assumed that when the Supreme Court rules, we'll head down to City Hall and get it done. It's a bit pitiful that I can't even remember who brought the topic up first; I've asked him, he's asked me, each time the respondant saying Yes, multiple times over.

After waiting for years, the discussion went from "will you marry me?" to "okay.. we're just waiting for the courts now. C'mon Ruth - work your magic on Anthony already!" Being down South, I've known since I was very young (age 10, maybe?) that it would take a SCOTUS ruling for this to happen. It's been surreal and fun watching this unfold, but at this point I'm ready for it to be done.

And our families already know: no big fancy wedding.. we'd rather a small city hall deal, followed later on by one hell of a housewarming party, preferably with football & BBQ, lol.. :D

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
it doesn't make me a racist if i'm into Lifetime's Girlfriend Intervention. group of 4 black women help out a white girl get her swag on?

i hope the show doesn't get cancelled.

http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/girlfriend-intervention

Tanisha is my girl.
There was a thread about it a few weeks ago.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=884390

I don't know what to think.

hollaaaaa

ib1VH4H4QCl9XZ.gif

Going to Vegas for mine + it'll be our one year anniversary.
That GIF is awesome.

And congrats!

Vazduh

Oh, I only watched the first episode, thankfully! I have to describe it minute by minute, like I usually do. Well, not really for each minute, but for each absurd or important scene. With jokes and everything.

And a quick summary of my thoughts regarding the show at the end of the article.

Hm. I guess it doesn't sound all that bad, since you can make fun of what you've watched. Thankfully you didn't have to watch every episode!

hollaaaaa

ib1VH4H4QCl9XZ.gif

Going to Vegas for mine + it'll be our one year anniversary.

:death: at this fabulous gif. Congratulations in advance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom