• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life Is Strange |OT| Rewinder Me

Anteater

I might pick this up, kinda burned after so many Telltale adventure games...

well if you can get it cheap (I bought it for like 9 bucks), I think it's worth it, the best thing about the game is speculating and discussing all the theories with your friends or on gaf, I don't regret it because the game is just full of details.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I might pick this up, kinda burned after so many Telltale adventure games...

How long can you move in the frozen time? You don't know. Play this amaze-balls game.

life_is_strange___clemporal_anomellie_by_thegouldenway-d920uyd.jpg

YOU HAVE 48 HOURS TO RELEASE INFORMATION REGARDING THE RELEASE OF EPISODE 4 OF THE POPULAR VIDEO GAME ADVENTURE SERIES LIFE IS STRANGE™

Or I will start a rumor that Warren is a cool dude.

You have been warned Dontnod.

Hollycat

YOU HAVE 48 HOURS TO RELEASE INFORMATION REGARDING THE RELEASE OF EPISODE 4 OF THE POPULAR VIDEO GAME ADVENTURE SERIES LIFE IS STRANGE™

Or I will start a rumor that Warren is a cool dude.

You have been warned Dontnod.

Holy shit, I thinks he means it. Better release the game Dontnod

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Shooting random stuff and then resting on train tracks were the biggest "kids doing stupid shit" moments I've seen in any media recently.

wrowa

Episode 1 is at 400k. There isn't really any way of knowing if the season pass has sold - which is the bulk of the money.

You can make an assumption based on the amount of people who played the game in the past 14 days, actually. Three weeks after the release of episode 3 85k people (of 300k people who owned at least ep 1 at that time) played the game in the last 14 days - so while this is missing the very important week of episode 3's release, it does imply that a very healthy amount of people has continued playing Life is Strange after the initial episode.

Mikeside

There are probably quite a few people like me who loved the first episode so bought the season pass but are now waiting for it to all come out before starting episode 2.

So there's that too.

Gbraga

There are probably quite a few people like me who loved the first episode so bought the season pass but are now waiting for it to all come out before starting episode 2.

So there's that too.

I also can't be the only one who bought the entire thing day one but waited a long ass time to play Episode 2 just because of the unfortunate release dates (Episode 2 with Bloodborne and 3 with The Witcher).

PooBone

I don't think you enjoyed them less because you had to wait, the games you waited on just happen to be much better written than the ones you didn't wait for.

To be fair, I feel the same way. Any episodic game I wait until the final episode is out or I know it's coming in the next few weeks. Life is Strange is one of those I'm waiting on. I'll probably be able to find a season bundle on sale by then AND I'll be able to sit and enjoy at my own pace and leisure. 2 months between short bursts of any story is way too long. I can't stand the episodic model but I understand the benefits for the developers.

wrowa

Waiting is part of the experience.

But waiting for episode 4 is absolutely driving me insane and it would surprise me if we got ep 5 any quicker.

tomtom94

Eh I don't know if it makes too much of a difference, but I can see all five episodes' achievements on Steam.

admittedly the achievements are not exactly complicated

I'd love it if it did come out next Tuesday. It sounds at this point like the development is all done and they are just certificating/checking everything, which is good. (Hopefully not so many bugs this time...)

Top Bottom