• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life Is Strange |OT| Rewinder Me

Choomp

Banned
I knew Warren was a perv.

zGqeCU4.png

This is actually amazing. Look at the whole photo lol

Jachaos

So I got this game last week. Tried the demo first, wanted more and love what I've gotten so far. I was holding out on Episode 3 until today so as not to have too long a wait for Episode 4. I love the Persona 3: Pacific North West vibe that it partly has going (or at least had, Episode 3 is less of that but still great in its own way). Speaking of, loved the ending to that. Of course, we'll
go back to the original timeline seeing the preview at the end of the episode and how they're still keeping track of a bunch of choices that they'd have to throw out if we stayed in that new timeline.

I'm also looking forward to the questions that will probably rise, how Chloe's dad will probably talk about how he'd give his life for his daughter to not have suffered an accident, and then you have to weigh how Chloe had a much happier life both before and, seemingly, after her accident. It does pose some moral questions, which this game has done well so far.

I like the music, I like the artstyle, I like the characters. It's a very endearing game. I also like the way they've woven gameplay into the title. How the time feature works both on a narrative level (using stuff you learn later in the past) and on a gameplay level.

I'm guessing most people are using XNALara, a free posing/rendering program. Its model format is basically the standard everything gets ported to when video game models get ripped.

I extracted/ported the assets over manually to Source Filmmaker and build out a scene from there.

r4Gc9oy.jpg

Thanks for posting this. I can't wait to try it out.

A-V-B

You ported the maps? Could you put them up on the workshop or link them directly by any chance? Being that I dabble in SFM, that would help me a lot.
Looks more like he ported all the map models for scene building. So you could create a gigantic fucked up labyrinth made out of high school lockers, Silent Hill 2 style.

Also, please release so I can Escher it up ASAP thx

Fret

Tomorrow, at 11AM BST is that time again, and will be excatly one week after that hype Tweet was posted.

If all goes to plan, the PR will reveal July 28th as the date - (which means Steam will go live at 0.01 BST). This was the day of release for the last two episodes.

All this has happened before, and all of it will happen again

I7WcW0I.gif

:'(

At this stage, people will import Max & Chloe into other games and make up their own Episode 4

This time on Life is Strange:

Max visits Hong Kong to get the help of famous Martial Artist Super Cop Wei Shen
Meanwhile, Chloe discovers a conspiracy brewing that involves a man named Adam Jensen

Sigh... I want cameos of those two in other Square games...

LUXURY

Literally seconds from running into traffic if I do not see a release date. If it takes this long for this episode I can just imagine how long the finale will take. Murder myself.

Top Bottom