• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life Is Strange |OT| Rewinder Me

chadskin

There's a whole album of weird stuff like that...

OH MY GOD Warren! HAHAHA, holy hell.

Also, cool creepy Simpsons homage in the background of that Warren picture:

235px-Simpsons6x13.jpg

FluxWaveZ

Some of the stuff in that album is pretty good. Others... they're something. That Warren one's fantastic; maybe that's what happened to Rachel.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
G9wTL6n.png

This one is so cool. Alan Wake: Life is Strange edition

What tweet?

There was a Tweet last week,posted at the exact time PR went out for the last two episode dates.

KnffhsW.png

Tomorrow, at 11AM BST is that time again, and will be excatly one week after that hype Tweet was posted.

If all goes to plan, the PR will reveal July 28th as the date - (which means Steam will go live at 0.01 BST). This was the day of release for the last two episodes.

All this has happened before, and all of it will happen again

I7WcW0I.gif

Matush

The end of episode 3
straight up slayed me. I knew I dun goofed as soon as I came back to alternate reality. Seeing Chloe in wheelchair was big no-no, I teared up a little. (I'm such a bitch).

_woLf

Can we just vote to not bump this thread anymore until a release date is announced?

starting after this post of course, IM SORRY

jediyoshi

How are people making these images? Is there a mod or editing tool out there?

I'm guessing most people are using XNALara, a free posing/rendering program. Its model format is basically the standard everything gets ported to when video game models get ripped.

I extracted/ported the assets over manually to Source Filmmaker and build out a scene from there.

r4Gc9oy.jpg

Fret

XiK4bX9.jpg

A tweet that was quickly deleted

It's going to be announced tomorrow, like others have said. Also seeing as Xbox now has the achievements this probably means it passed cert on the platform, maybe they're just waiting on Sony now

Top Bottom