• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life Is Strange |OT| Rewinder Me

Anteater

fuck i don't want to share birthday messages, I want episode 4

I want it I want it I want it I want it

Tiklcof.gif

Kinsei

Banned
Literally seconds from running into traffic if I do not see a release date. If it takes this long for this episode I can just imagine how long the finale will take. Murder myself.

Considering the end of Episode 2 don't you think a suicide joke is even more tasteless than usual?

Whoop for the patch! Basically confirmed for next week! Too bad I dropped off my PS4 for maintenence earlier today regarding the auto disk eject problem. Fingers Crossed that I can get it back in time on Tuesday!

Also, can someone post a comparison between the old and the new icon?

kubus

How did you get that awesome theme?
You get it as a freebie in Europe when you buy the season pass. This was a while ago and I'm not sure if they've ever started distributing it in other regions as well (and if the offer is still valid) :(

Matush

You get it as a freebie in Europe when you buy the season pass. This was a while ago and I'm not sure if they've ever started distributing it in other regions as well (and if the offer is still valid) :(
Just checked it, yes, its there, thank you! :)

jrush64

Banned
I'm guessing most people are using XNALara, a free posing/rendering program. Its model format is basically the standard everything gets ported to when video game models get ripped.

I extracted/ported the assets over manually to Source Filmmaker and build out a scene from there.

r4Gc9oy.jpg

Could you please post a link to the Source Filmmaker files for Life is Strange

jediyoshi

Could you please post a link to the Source Filmmaker files for Life is Strange

I haven't tried these out, but the workshop has some up
http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/...edfileid=0&browsesort=textsearch&section=home

You ported the maps? Could you put them up on the workshop or link them directly by any chance? Being that I dabble in SFM, that would help me a lot.

Sorry, they're all chunks of the environment I use to recreate the scene

Top Bottom