• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life Is Strange |OT| Rewinder Me

Subtitle fix incoming. I hope everyone is happy now, you got what you wanted.

OX48q0E.png

luke-noooo-o.gif

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Here's hoping they add an optional fast-forward button w/o having to listen to a conversation after you've cleared an episode.

That, and that we get a release date tomorrow for next Tuesday, for Keyser Soze's sake if nothing else.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
At this point, I feel willing to believe that they're kinda hyping more than it should be to the point where it's actually 4 and 5 released simultaneously.

Jachaos

Thank god I only got this game a couple of weeks ago and finished Episode 3 yesterday or else I might've joined you all in the crazy circus.

Actually I'll be the same waiting for Episode 5. Really should've waited a few more weeks before trying this game.

LUXURY

At this point, I feel willing to believe that they're kinda hyping more than it should be to the point where it's actually 4 and 5 released simultaneously.

don't ever. cause i wouldn't be able to handle. if this is out tonight, i'm not going to work tomorrow.

NewDust

Patch V1.03 just released for PS4 (somewhere around 350Mb)

Patch notes
-Neccesary changes to get ready for the release of Episode 4.
-A number of polish and minor fixes to rpisode 1,2 and 3.
-Thanks everyone for your support, we hope you enjoy playing Life Is Strange.

Edit: NVM... The clock has lapsed... I assumed "yesterday" was over 20 hours ago... I wish I had time rewind powers now!

Patch V1.03 just released for PS4 (somewhere around 350Mb)

Patch notes
-Neccesary changes to get ready for the release of Episode 4.
-A number of polish and minor fixes to rpisode 1,2 and 3.
-Thanks everyone for your support, we hope you enjoy playing Life Is Strange.

This is a bit old. It is out a good while now, approaching 15 hours old based on my PS4 install notifications.

Top Bottom