• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life Is Strange |OT| Rewinder Me

Voyevoda

I can already see developers just reading this thread and laughing out loud.

tumblr_lwgxdkqP0Q1qcd7cjo1_500.gif

Voyevoda

Is that account even affiliated with dontnod or Square Enix?

Well, the Twitter is @RoxaneDomalain. I checked, she's a Junior Brand Manager at Square Enix Europe.

"- Coordinate and follow up the production of promotional assets (trailers, promotional texts and banners, screenshots...) on the game Life is Strange" says her LinkedIn.

Symphonia

Banned

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I feel like when you're releasing something that already missed its generally expected release date, it's in poor form to pull some silly ass retweet bullshit to get an announcement that already has felt overdue.

Liamc723

I feel like when you're releasing something that already missed its generally expected release date, it's in poor form to pull some silly ass retweet bullshit to get an announcement that already has felt overdue.

Yup, I'm really disappointed by this long wait for episode 4. If you say there's a 6 week break between each episode, stick to it.

That is why that is bullsht. Even if they are affiliated with SE in some way, I think they are just doing to promote themselves.

Omikaru

Yup, I'm really disappointed by this long wait for episode 4. If you say there's a 6 week break between each episode, stick to it.
Agreed that they shouldn't troll us with RT shite, but saying that a game sticks to its six week gap between episodes is nonsense.

I'd rather the game not ship broken.

wrowa

Did they ever actually claim that? I never found a statement by the developers where they said something else than that they are targeting a release window of 6 to 8 weeks per episode. This talk about a solid 6 weeks per episode didn't seem to start until Destructoid wrote in a newspiece that the developers are promising a new episode every 6 weeks - without a quote to accompany that claim.

Anyway, I agree that they should be more open about the release window, though. Instead of saying "soon" they should have made a realistic estimate when we can count on the release. Of course, it'd lead to disappointment if the estimate turns out to be wrong, but right now people are using 8 weeks as an estimate anyway, so that the disappointment of a delay is still there. It's just a lot more confusing and annoying the way it is right now.

mike4001_

Whats the problem?

Both X1 and PS4 version got the update already which makes the game ready for Ep 4.

This will drop next week at the usual days.

Top Bottom