• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life Is Strange |OT| Rewinder Me

Fret

We're not getting anything, they just want to try and create HYPE when all they are doing is fucking pissing everyone off.

They're not pissing me off, they've been good with release dates before this, so something probably happened that was out of their control which delayed the episode (Bastille Day in France) or it just grew too large to be released within the normal timeframe (which is a good thing, we get a better episode).

kubus

I'm so glad I already decided to hold off playing episode 4 until I'm back in my home country around mid-August. Makes waiting so much easier. If they release it now, the wait for episode 5 will feel shorter for me, and if they release it in August there is no risk of reading spoilers. Win-win for me!

But holy crap the thirst in this thread is real. Very real :p.

Omikaru

guys theyre gonna show us something at one pm, believe

Patience is a virtue, folks. We've waited long enough. What's a little bit longer to wait for an announcement of a date that is set in stone at this point?

guys theyre gonna show us something at one pm, believe

Patience is a virtue, folks. We've waited long enough. What's a little bit longer to wait for an announcement of a date that is set in stone at this point?

It wouldn't be so bad if their PR guys weren't tweeting about it and not delivering.

Omikaru

It wouldn't be so bad if their PR guys weren't tweeting about it and not delivering.

Maybe they are underestimating the popularity of their game, and the hype for episode 4? :3

But seriously, that PR stuff was stupid. Still, fans shouldn't be getting in a tizzy over it. It's not like every perceived hour of "delay" this episode's announcement gets means the actual release date gets rolled back an hour. A bit of restraint hurt no one.

Edit: Oh who am I kidding asking the Internet for restraint? ;)

Venom Fox

Banned
They're not pissing me off, they've been good with release dates before this, so something probably happened that was out of their control which delayed the episode (Bastille Day in France) or it just grew too large to be released within the normal timeframe (which is a good thing, we get a better episode).
Tbh, I'm getting fed up by the constant teasing, but not saying anything.
It feels like an eternity since I completed EP3!
Christ, calm the fuck down. You're making the Metal Gear fanbase look sane.

Oh wait...
Wait, what? Do you want to rephrase that before I get a mod to come take a look at your little snide attack?
Calm the fuck down lmao, Internet badass over here guys.

I'm frustrated by the delay, I love this game so if I want to vent some steam off about the devs and the delay then I will. It doesn't harm you.

Bluth54

I just started playing this game a few days ago and I finished the first episode last night. I'm having a lot of fun, the time travel mechanic is great and I'm really enjoying the story. Looking forward to playing episode 3 soon and hopefully episode 4 will be out soon.

Fret

earLMkd.png

It has to be announced within like 6 hours or so because of this tweet, right?

Tuesday 28th! Here's the trailer

Eurogamer said:
The wait for Life is Strange: Episode 4 is nearly over - the excellent episodic series' penultimate chapter launches next week.

PC, PlayStation 3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One owners can download Episode 4: Darkroom from Tuesday, 28th July.

That means a launch the following day on PS3/PS4 in Europe when the PlayStation Store updates here.

Life is Strange developer Dontnod is also celebrating 1m sales for the game - a huge milestone for the small team.

Episode four sees main character Max delve deeper into the disappearance of Rachel Amber as the situation in Arcadia Bay starts to look, well, decidedly not good.

We won't say much more in case you haven't yet finished episode three, but it seems like the series' various plotlines are drawing together.

Get your first glimpse at the episode - and some of those not so good things in Arcadia Bay - via the new trailer below:

Ricker

1 Million sales and Episode 4 releases next week.....wooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Beaten,oh well,Woooooooooooooo!!!! just the same lol.

Okay - I think if you do want to go in clean, then don't watch the trailer. If you wanna get hyped to fuck for next week like I am - then enjoy! Looks amazing.

Episode 4 trailer spoilers -

Warren kicking the shit outta Nathan. And that sounds like Nathan saying the storm is coming? Who was that at the Vortex club party - Rachel or Kate? Can't wait!

Wait, what? Do you want to rephrase that before I get a mod to come take a look at your little snide attack?
Calm the fuck down lmao, Internet badass over here guys.

I'm frustrated by the delay, I love this game so if I want to vent some steam off about the devs and the delay then I will. It doesn't harm you.

LMAO! Yeah, the mods are totally going to ban me because I dared make fun of you and the Metal Gear fanbase.

Vent some steam all you want but just realise that you come across like a lunatic.

Nice. Looking forward to it.

Also, I hope they've sold 1 million season passes, not just the first episode.

Top Bottom