• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life Is Strange |OT| Rewinder Me

Omikaru

1m sales? Damn. So glad to see games like this doing well.

It's pretty much my GOTY so far, but I'm holding off on declaring that until the season is finished. But I've loved what we've had in the first three episodes.

kubus

Another one for the OP

NpjC8Uf.png

Just one more now :D

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Without giving away anything, that trailer had no segue at all from the ending of episode 3.

No hints at what timeline we stay in. Chloe conveniently did not appear.

Venom Fox

Banned
LMAO! Yeah, the mods are totally going to ban me because I dared make fun of you and the Metal Gear fanbase.

Vent some steam all you want but just realise that you come across like a lunatic.
Did I say ban? I must have a permanent spoiler tag on that word because I ain't seeing it.
Making fun of someone and their respective fanbase isn't exactly clever mate, it makes you come across as childish which isn't impressing anyone,

Like I said, Internet badass over here.
You have to try and make your self seem superior because you can reply to a post with "calm the fuck down".
That quote itself makes you seem like you have an inferiority complex.

Also like I said, I was merely stating that I didn't think a date was going to happen and that I was sick of the devs messing us around with "soon" and "we can't talk about that yet" tweets.
That my friend isn't a lunatic.
I didn't direct that at anybody except from the devs.

Anyway, I'm glad we got a date! Can't wait to play EP4!

Should I watch the trailer anyone? Is it spoilerish?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Did I say ban? I must have a permanent spoiler tag on that word because I ain't seeing it.
Making fun of someone and their respective fanbase isn't exactly clever mate, it makes you come across as childish which isn't impressing anyone,

Like I said, Internet badass over here.
You have to try and make your self seem superior because you can reply to a post with "calm the fuck down".
That quote itself makes you seem like you have an inferiority complex.

Also like I said, I was merely stating that I didn't think a date was going to happen and that I was sick of the devs messing us around with "soon" and "we can't talk about that yet" tweets.
That my friend isn't a lunatic.
I didn't direct that at anybody except from the devs.

Anyway, I'm glad we got a date! Can't wait to play EP4!

Should I watch the trailer anyone? Is it spoilerish?
It's probably the most vague trailer I've ever seen. The kind of trailer you can only get away with if the audience is already into the series.

Edit: Not saying it's a bad trailer. It was actually pretty hype inducing.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Well, better late than never.

Trailer spoiled maybe one or two scenes from episode 4, at least in terms of likely 'relevant' information, but it wasn't that bad, imo.

Was decently hype, and raised some interesting questions.

Although, Max asking (not really spoilery but I'll do it anyways)
Have I made the right decision seems almost a little too meta, but we don't know the context, I suppose

Staf

Alrighty, abandoning thread. Haven't watched the trailer and am too afraid of spoilers to lurk this thread. See you guys next week!

Looks like I was a little late. Just cant wait! Next wait is gonna suck! Update to Win 10 on the 29, downloading LiS Episode 4 on the 28!

Goods time to be a tech fan folks!

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Another one for the OP

NpjC8Uf.png

Just one more now :D

Yay, new Max t-shirt!

Also, time for me to abandon you guys. I can't trust anybody to not spoil something on accident heh. I'll see y'all next week.

Sorian

Banned
I think my timer is supposed to end on the very last second of Monday BST. So basically 0:01 Tuesday BST. I think some platforms will have the game up it at that time

Maybe I messed up. If so I will still Warren.

Meh, you were right regardless. I bet you were sweating bullets all day yesterday though.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Not even watching the trailer. I don't even care if they took the advice to make them less spoilery.

This episode is still pretty much on the "every 2 months" schedule. You wouldn't know it from all the bellyaching in here.

Based off of that trailer it seems the game is jumping from
a mystical/fantasy explanation for Max's powers to a SciFi one, with the shots of the clean-looking building with files on Rachel and other people.

I'm hyped for episode 4 and I only just finished Episode 1! (you guys are great with spoiler tags and I'm eternally grateful for that)

I need to catch up. Episode 1 was super though,

Gbraga

I'm hyped for episode 4 and I only just finished Episode 1! (you guys are great with spoiler tags and I'm eternally grateful for that)

I need to catch up. Episode 1 was super though,

You've seen nothing, it gets even better! Come back here and share your experiences with each episode, always nice to read them.

lil

WOOOOOOOOO and I have Tuesday and Wednesday off!!!!!!!!!

Knowing us NA PSers though it's gonna be Tuesday evening... 😡

theendisnear-5585b24c0afa6.jpg

Finally! I went ahead and watched the new trailer for episode 4 and
it seems like the vortex crew either know about the world ending in this alternate timeline or come to that conclusion because of all the crazy stuff happening weather wise. Also, it looks like this version of Warren isn't a pushover.
I probably shouldn't have watched the trailer :/

Really curious to see how everything gets tied together and what the ending will be like.

You've seen nothing, it gets even better! Come back here and share your experiences with each episode, always nice to read them.

Thanks! I'm pretty excited at where it's going, and I hope it plays with some of the inherent mechanics in new and exciting ways -- definitely just shakes up the 'big decision' mechanic by being able to quickly reverse my decision or not...

The art style and the flavor text is my favorite part though. Reading Max's Journal makes me laugh -- that's EXACTLY how I'd imagine a diary from someone like her would look. I suppose there's a small part of nostalgia too, as both her and Chloe remind me of friends I had in HS and college.

It was GAF who convinced me to buy this game way back when it was cheap on PC. GAF hasn't failed me yet.

Kaizer

Banned
Looks like it's time for me to finally finish playing Episode 3, I stopped at the school swimming pool part and haven't picked it up since.

Top Bottom