• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Life Is Strange |OT| Rewinder Me

jediyoshi

I suggest that this thread cannot be bumped until episode 4 is released.

kwnMmmw.gif

I agreed to go the Planet of the Apes thing with him and too late to turn back at this point.

After realizing he had a lot more thirst than I though, I've made a huge mistake.

Why am I absolutely sure that the movie night will be the same night something way now important is going down?

Or maybe you can go to the movie, take a photo and note all what's his names observations during and after the movie, go back to before the movie, drug and dump him at Chloeland and if he asks what happened tell him you went.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
Why am I absolutely sure that the movie night will be the same night something way now important is going down?

Or maybe you can go to the movie, take a photo and note all what's his names observations during and after the movie, go back to before the movie, drug and dump him at Chloeland and if he asks what happened tell him you went.

I'm expecting that sometime before/during/after the screening(I doubt during unless Dontnod got license to show a clip of the film), that I can do a crushing "Oh, I thought this was just a chill friend thing" response.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
I saw the thread got bumped. Is the episode out? =P

6507152281FE25BE3E72D46A10A95AFA9F807800

Charts like those are why I foolishly thought point systems for relationships existed in real life until about middle school. I wonder what the combined percentage is of people that both
saved Kate and got Max's pic on Chloe's phone without getting expelled are.
Cause the way those graphs look, I somehow got the best case scenarios in my opinion. Maybe because David minuses don't matter to me. And yeah, Warren...
I agreed to go the Planet of the Apes thing with him and too late to turn back at this point.
After realizing he had a lot more thirst than I though, I've made a huge mistake.
Like, damn brah. I'll text you when I need something, christ. I wish the game let
me back off from leading on the dude in episode 3. But t'was too late.
I think 99% of male players friendzoned him and kiss Chloe instead.
I wish I did. But I'm pretty sure Max friend zones him no matter what you do. Seeing as how she's oblivious to everything.
Awww don't do that to Warren. He'll get ditched by like 85% of the player base.

coolasj19, is that Max's cosplay?

It is!

http://zevylily.deviantart.com/art/Life-Is-Strange-Max-Caulfield-519856099

I don't think we should expect it to be released until the end of July at best. I recall DONTNOD mentioning an 8 week release schedule during e3 instead of the usual 6.

Ah dammit. Why the extra delay this time? I guess it's not as bad the delays TT sometimes have, but I need my fix. I need to know what happens next.

Reedirect

I found a lot of it in the steam community threads for example.

I'm not checking the steam community threads on daily basis or anything, but it seems to have calmed down considerably since EP2 dropped. It was mostly the start to the series that got a few people fired up. I even remember the Super Best Friends getting some "heat" for playing the game (whether or not that has anything to do with the Youtube part of their fanbase being mostly trash is up for debate, I guess).

I just bought the complete season on the sale and just finished episode 2. This is how story driven episodic games should be done. Loving it. AND THE MUSIC. OMG THE MUSIC. Is there a way to buy the soundtrack?

wrowa

u_neek

I just bought the complete season on the sale and just finished episode 2. This is how story driven episodic games should be done. Loving it. AND THE MUSIC. OMG THE MUSIC. Is there a way to buy the soundtrack?
I just bought it too but won't start playing until the whole season has been released. Or at least until a while after ep 4 has. Or now. RIGHT NOW!

No, I'll wait. The Witcher is keeping me busy enough as it is

coolasj19

coolasj19, is that Max's cosplay?
It is!
http://zevylily.deviantart.com/art/Life-Is-Strange-Max-Caulfield-519856099
Ah dammit. Why the extra delay this time? I guess it's not as bad the delays TT sometimes have, but I need my fix. I need to know what happens next.
Bingo! Thanks, Miles.
I went to flip my avatar the moment you said something. Lets see if this works.
I'm sure there's a perfect explanation to explain why Warren is a creepy stalker.
-_-
Maybe. Maybe not. I didn't text my crush half as much as he does... Did I? Well, she responded at least.
Has this game gone on sale before? I may just bite the bullet
I don't think so? Just go in on it! That's what I did.
I just bought it too but won't start playing until the whole season has been released. Or at least until a while after ep 4 has. Or now. RIGHT NOW!
No, I'll wait. The Witcher is keeping me busy enough as it is
I wish I got into the Witcher BEFORE Life Is Strange instead of using it as a stopgap like I am.
Me too, but only because I think Brooke is much better for him.
Hell, I wish I could date Brooke as Max, she's cool.
Yeah, Brooke actually likes Warren. Stop being so jelly and do something, Brooke.

He's such garbage. I wish they had introduced a better-written male love interest so there was a real option, because the devs aren't being subtle about how much of a loser Warren is.

I kinda like his deal, being the clunky, witty friendzone candidate. He's perfect for the story.

Still kissed Chloe though. FRIENDZONED

epmode

Agreeing to go to the movie is the one decision I really want to change. Didn't seem like a big deal at the time and Warren definitely got more annoying after Episode 1.

I swear, if he writes about how we're going to GO APE one more time...

coolasj19

Warren is nice, you guys should be nicer to him.
Well,
I'm gonna try to be nice when I reject him.
damn.
Agreeing to go to the movie is the one decision I really want to change. Didn't seem like a big deal at the time and Warren definitely got more annoying after Episode 1.
I swear, if he writes about how we're going to GO APE one more time...
The signs were there during Episode 1. The only reason I agreed to the movie was because I was being nice. Too nice, apparently.
http://life-is-strange.wikia.com/wiki/Max's_Messages

In episode 3 you find out that
one of the girls has a crush on Warren
, so I'm hoping I can
somehow make them go to the movie together instead

tomtom94

So I FINALLY got around to playing Episode 3 (I've been hella busy last few weeks)

Holy shit. Shocking but in a completely different way from the last episode.

I should be annoyed that most of my good work has been undone but I don't care I want episode 4 right now PUMP IT INTO MY VEINS

Spoilers:

Anyone else notice the principal says 'I failed her... and Kate' if you end up talking to him at the beginning. Presumably he means Rachel...?

I... kind of feel like Max should have felt a little bit more weirded out by the ending. It's just kind of 'oh I'm 13 again I NEED TO SAVE WILLIAM' without explanation.

Chloe's injury... did she jump in Kate's place possibly? I want to know why she's not at Blackwell in the alternate timeline.

Fun stuff: Fuck YEAH getting to throw all David's shit back at him was fun, worth waiting three episodes for.

Found the photo focus bit frustrating, mainly because it wasn't really clear what I was supposed to do. Same with breaking into the office (not helped by the fact I'm pretty sure the 'unlock' option didn't appear for me first time)

Also Chloe totally called me right, I kissed her then rewound and unkissed her.

On a less positive note, this episode seemed glitchier than the others. I had one outright crash to desktop and one instance where Chloe got stuck in a T-pose and the dialogue went all screwy.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
All Warren wants is to hang out with Max and see how things go, he protected her from Nathan, and likes cool movies, and helped her open the locked door.

He only did those things not out of good but for a chance of being with her.

Someone post that picture of him outside Max's room staring at her.

you have to be decisive when you do it or he will not get it

What's funny, it's that this would be the case, even in the real world.

FluxWaveZ

I... kind of feel like Max should have felt a little bit more weirded out by the ending. It's just kind of 'oh I'm 13 again I NEED TO SAVE WILLIAM' without explanation.

I dunno, Max seems to be the type to just go with it.
She wasn't really freaking out once she discovered she had rewind powers, either, while I would be messing with shit all over the place if I was in her shoes.

Chloe's injury... did she jump in Kate's place possibly? I want to know why she's not at Blackwell in the alternate timeline.

Really,
this feels like a story concession more than anything, because the timeline would probably be way more messed up than it appears at the end of the episode if she caused someone to live instead of be dead in the span of 5 years. Curious to see if there are some actual, drastic changes or if it's just minor stuff. They really need to emphasize how huge of a deal what she did is, and not only the fact that significant changes directly relate to Chloe, David, Joyce, and the dad. The Vortex Club thing was a start.

Not sure what you mean with Kate, though. Just seemed like a case of equivalent exchange to me, and that she probably got in a car accident herself in the alternate timeline.

tomtom94

Not sure what you mean with Kate, though. Just seemed like a case of equivalent exchange to me, and that she probably got in a car accident herself in the alternate timeline.

I dunno, was just spitballing. You're right now I think about it though, the dialogue about Max "leaving for the big city" only makes sense if Chloe didn't go to Blackwell in the first place.... which is concerning in what that means we're going to get next episode :(

Top Bottom