• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Little Big Adventure reboot cancelled

RoadHazard

Gold Member
He doesn't seem to be closely involved but several others from the original team are.

I think Didier Chanfray is the only original member who is closely involved. He was when it was going to be a big reboot at least, not sure about now.

Last edited:

RoadHazard

Gold Member
TBH I read it as LBP.

Oh sweet summer child.

Are they still doing LBA2 aswell ? Loved these games back then, would be a nice nostalgia trip.

What they WERE going to do was a full reboot, but that was cancelled and now they're just doing this remake. Don't know if they've ever mentioned doing the same with LBA2, probably depends on how this one does (my prediction: not well).

Last edited:

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
New trailer has come out for the remake. Looks better than it did in the old demo thank goodness

It certainly benefits from consistency. I'm not sure the untextured low poly look makes the game look any more "modern" to the casual gamer though...

Still, I love this game and I'll be happy to play it with some enhancements.

It certainly benefits from consistency. I'm not sure the untextured low poly look makes the game look any more "modern" to the casual gamer though...

Still, I love this game and I'll be happy to play it with some enhancements.
I quite like the smoother low poly look with little details like the white caps on the water, etc. it’s a nice aesthetic and shitloads better looking than it was before imho!

Last edited:

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
New trailer has come out for the remake. Looks better than it did in the old demo thank goodness

Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

Top Bottom