• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LittleBigPlanet 2 |OT| A Platform For Games

jayb

rhino4evr said:
A GAF user level thread would be great. Even LBP.me is going to be Bogged down with useless crap. Would like a list of good levels, and levels from GAF.

Question...do my hearted creators from LBP1 carry over to the new game? I usually just log in and see what they have come up with first.

yes, everything carries over. My sackboy even was dressed exactly how I last left it in LBP1.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I love how people are trying to cancel their CE pre-order and meanwhile I already own the game and I'm fighting with Gamestop, trying to stop them from canceling my CE pre-order.

I can't say no to the plushie.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Ranger X said:
Would you guys and gals like a User Level thread again for LBP2? It would actually be easier to make for me tks to LBP.me
I could do that a couple of weeks down the road, you know, just so some great levels are pilling up.

Most definitely.

It'll give us a good place to promote our levels, as well as giving us a place to find good levels to play (or queue up on LBP.Me).

Plus, less clutter for this thread.

Demigod Mac said:
It's probably been asked before, but:

Are all the stickers, objects and costumes from LBP1 compatible with LBP2?
And can you still decorate a Sackperson with stickers and 3D objects?

read the OP its in the FAQ and its a yes everything

netguy503

my CE order at Amazon still says "Shipping Soon" but has release date delivery. Should I be worried? (As previously said, I'm not even going to be near home on Tuesday but still...)

IPoopStandingUp said:
I love how people are trying to cancel their CE pre-order and meanwhile I already own the game and I'm fighting with Gamestop, trying to stop them from canceling my CE pre-order.

I can't say no to the plushie.

I was kind of on the fence wondering if I should get the CE, but after seeing that picture posted a few pages back it looks kind of crappy. I think I'll just wait a while.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
netguy503 said:
my CE order at Amazon still says "Shipping Soon" but has release date delivery. Should I be worried? (As previously said, I'm not even going to be near home on Tuesday but still...)

In my experience, it often doesn't say 'shipped' until late in the day before release. Like around 10pm-12am, EST.

So you may not see an update for several hours, but you have no reason for concern.

jayb

Ranger X said:
Beta servers back up and running? hmmm... will try tonight.
This sure didn't happen with LBP1's beta.

yeah, they found a glitch and need to test more.

LBP2 release delayed until 1/31. ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuu

i'm kidding, of course

Brannon

I was JUST about to get ready to buy the game tomorrow when I so happened to check my Gamefly queue, and they've shipped it today!

Sweet, I can just Keep it and pay 40 odd bucks. Best tomorrow ever (or Wednesday, whatever).

AndyD

aka andydumi
Demigod Mac said:
It only mentions the DLC. What about the standard costumes and items?

They do. Everything you unlock in LBP1 moves over, from stickers to costumes to DLC. You can even move all the objects you collected in other people's levels if you want (these are optional).

AndyD

aka andydumi
Hehe, Amazon sent me two emails. A shipping notification and also the $20 credit notification. Now to wait until KZ3 offers credit...

rhino4evr

BigNastyCurve said:
Yah so did mine...not sure what you mean.
Contact Customer Service..so far the majority of CE owners did not get the $20 credit. But you could get someone on the phone that's in a good mood. I say your chances are 1 in a 1000.

Will there be a way to tell which levels are LBP1 levels and which are LBP2 levels. I would like to try user LBP2 levels first but with millions of LBP1 levels around those maybe hard to find.

MiamiWesker said:
Will there be a way to tell which levels are LBP1 levels and which are LBP2 levels. I would like to try user LBP2 levels first but with millions of LBP1 levels around those maybe hard to find.
i saw from the stream you can filter to show levels from lbp1 and/or lpb2

Kintaco

netguy503 said:
My CE hasn't shipped yet. :(
I pre-ordered it on a CC that I have sincelost and it was so long ago that I just noticed today they had problems processing. So I doubt it will arrive tomorrow. Oh well. :(

netguy503

Kintaco said:
I pre-ordered it on a CC that I have sincelost and it was so long ago that I just noticed today they had problems processing. So I doubt it will arrive tomorrow. Oh well. :(

the Reggie avatar was your downfall. :(

Square Triangle said:
Dude it's only $20 more and you get a ton more costumes, a SACK BOY
to sleep with at night
, and awesome book ends to look smart.

Ton more costumes? And it's technically $40 since you can get a $20 credit at amazon. :p Are any 3rd party sackboys any good?

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Ton more costumes? And it's technically $40 since you can get a $20 credit at amazon. :p Are any 3rd party sackboys any good?

You get 11 costumes included in the CE, which as useless as they may seem- are awesome in my book. I enjoying randomizing my sack boy from time to time.

As in the sack boy dolls? Not sure since I don't know of the quality on the one included in the CE.

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Blargh, Gonzo has pushed me over the edge for the CE. :(

23syy6tjpg.gif

Top Bottom