• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LittleBigPlanet Vita |OT| Touch my sack ... boy

ttocs

The gamestop near me has it and I'll be picking it up in a few minutes. Can't wait. Going to get familiar with the single player tonight and then when the servers come online tomorrow, see what the community can do!

Omikaru

The Beta of this was truly wonderful, so I'm really glad it's getting the praise it deserves. I just hope that translates into sales!

That said, not a day 1 for me. Probably a day 14 or 21... I'm a bit broke right now and moving house, so I can't go around ordering stuff online. Will be reading the thread though, just to see the kinds of stuff people are playing from the community.

ryushe

I can't really think of a reason you would hate the first two games, but think this one is going to change your mind. It's a lot like the first two.
I didn't hate them, they just honestly weren't my cup of tea. Like, I understood why everyone loved it, but I just couldn't gel with all it had to offer. I felt like both games were just too big for its own good and did a lot of things "OK" but no one thing "Excellent".

I'm thinking it being portable this time might help out with that a lot.

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
As somebody who disliked the PSP game and first game, I'm loving this game. The
sci-fi, media themed
pod is so awesome. Just, so awesome.

Trophies are syncing properly now. Hopefully the servers go up soon
Good to hear. Don't the servers go up tomorrow?

The Lamp

Does it allow Sackbots to swim? It was kinda crazy that that wasn't allowed in LBP2.

Anyone have video example of what the new physics look like?

AftAsher

Banned
Hopefully all the pre-launch user created levels are available after the servers return, i made one called "a sea of Game Boys" :)

A3CAzHQCUAIxyuZ.jpeg

The arcade game Super Conductor or w/e is just great fun. I spent a good while on it playing with my cousins trying to past a level. I got stuck I think at level 6 or something.

Mondriaan

Does it allow Sackbots to swim? It was kinda crazy that that wasn't allowed in LBP2.

Anyone have video example of what the new physics look like?
Sackbots short circuit/blow up if they touch water.

I'm not sure if there are new physics. If anything, the physical simulation seems a little more dampened/restrained, so putting stacks of objects on top of each other doesn't result in the same amount of jiggle.

TripOpt55

Really enjoying this so far. I played a world and a half so far. I like that some of the games have you turn the Vita vertical. Touch stuff works well.

Syroc

Tarsier Studios
Does the game track game play time anywhere?

If you go to lbp.me you can check out your Pin progression. There is one pin for time spend in Play Mode and one for time spend in Create mode. Thanks to having hardly any time at all to play LBP2 last year I only amassed a measly 250+ hours in create. http://lbp.me/u/Syroc/pins

All of this should be available for LBPV soon as well. :)

Not out in the UK for a little while yet which I don't mind as I'm currently without Vita while Sony replace my damaged one. Hopefully will pick this up day 1 though. Got all the others LBP/LBP2 and PSP :)

Hanmik

can someone help me...?

I´m just missing one sticker on one level (and off course all the multiplayer stickers, who can´t be collected before the servers are back up)..

waaR3.jpg

it´s this one..

13Gk8.jpg

does any body know what sticker I am missing, and where it might be..? hmm. just noticed .. in LBP 1 the stickers on that page are arranged so that you could see where on the stage you are missing them.. it does not look like they are arranged here.. ?

hmm.. can anybody help me..? I have aced all levels, and just going for some of the other trophies.. but I would like this one too.

edit.. if anybody considers this "Spoiling" please tell me and I will remove the pictures ASAP. (I do not see anything spoilerish, so I just posted them)

Hanmik

just started the game.. it prompted for a new update. 1.02 .. But somehow it does not download..? I pressed download, and it said it was doing it´s job. But nothing happened. No indicator in the top where I can see the progress of the download.. nope nothing. And if I try to download it again, it tells me that I can follow it in the activity section.. but it´s not there..?

anybody else having this problem..?

Hanmik

Finally got the LBP vita upgrade 1.02 to download (had to restart my Vita completely)...

I see the servers are up again.. but my levels where no longer published,, had to republish them..

Letep

If you go to lbp.me you can check out your Pin progression. There is one pin for time spend in Play Mode and one for time spend in Create mode. Thanks to having hardly any time at all to play LBP2 last year I only amassed a measly 250+ hours in create. http://lbp.me/u/Syroc/pins

All of this should be available for LBPV soon as well. :)

Wow, awesome. Thanks for the info!

Top Bottom