• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Liz Wheeler: Men who play video games are 'least attractive to women'

Are you attractive?

• I have a girlfriend now.

Votes: 80 16.3%
  • I'm married.

Votes: 304 62.0%
  • No, she's right.

Votes: 60 12.2%
  • I'm the person that doesn't bath before a video game conference.

Votes: 46 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DryvBy

Does she understand about 99% of men play some form of video games? What does she want? Someone who just works 80 hours a week so she can sit on her can all day?

This reminds me of the 'gamers stink' stuff the games media used to put out. Yeah, some of them smell like absolutely trash. But have you been to a store in general? Most people smell like trash, not just gamers. I guess men that are into sports is the peak male figure. I mean, just look at this piece of lust right here:

pg2_a_packersfan_580.jpg

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
Was at my man's house a few years ago and we were playing Street Fighter IV. His girlfriend came in, called us immature because games are for kids.

After our session, she came to the living room and then flipped the channel to Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

Eh.

StueyDuck

I mean would you want a woman whose active and engages with the real world or dark dwelling ogre who "chats shit with the boys"

While she's obviously generalizing, it's not a ridiculous notion at all to think that a hard-core gamer is not all that attractive to a woman.

Like all people online she's just taking it to the extreme for internet fame.

Last edited:

GymWolf

Gold Member
I break my ass at the gym to counter my nerdiness and lucky for me i have a cute face and i'm very tall, but a woman that is completely against videogame is not a catch at all, women have all sort of dumbass hobbies and shit, i'm not gonna take any sort of trolling for liking videogames from people who believe in horoscopes...

Watching fucking oprah is more brainded than playing any videogame.

Last edited:

kiphalfton

Not that hot. Looks like Tom Brady with a blonde wig.

Was at my man's house a few years ago and we were playing Street Fighter IV. His girlfriend came in, called us immature because games are for kids.

After our session, she came to the living room and then flipped the channel to Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

Eh.

🧐

Last edited:

PeteBull

Gold Member
She is right, at least here in eastern europe i never mention it on dates, ofc there are grades to it, u can play 2h on saturday and another 2h on sunday and consider ur hobby gaming, but even 4h/week is looked down upon by women, even if u got ur place/are financially stable etc most women (not all, some dont mind, but most) think of gaming as waste of time, aka in their mind u as a guy simply should either devote that time to her(aka "common interests" which are her interests;p) or put that time into working more, aka create more resources she can benefit from.

It all makes sense, guys with gaming hobby are like women with high education/ambition/career- its never a plus and quite often a negative(all those career women have to turn more masculine/less agreeable, more demanding etc, which ofc is very unatractive :)

Last edited:

BlackTron

I dealt with a royal mindfuck of a woman for a while because well she would do shit like come over and ask to play Turtles in Time. No one wants to give up that shit.

King Dazzar

She is right, at least here in eastern europe i never mention it on dates, ofc there are grades to it, u can play 2h on saturday and another 2h on sunday and consider ur hobby gaming, but even 4h/week is looked down upon by women, even if u got ur place/are financially stable etc most women (not all, some dont mind, but most) think of gaming as waste of time, aka in their mind u as a guy simply should either devote that time to her(aka "common interests" which are her interests;p) or put that time into working more, aka create more resources she can benefit from.

It all makes sense, guys with gaming hobby are like women with high education/ambition/carrier- its never a plus and quite often a negative(all those carrier women have to turn more masculine/less agreeable, more demanding etc, which ofc is very unatractive :)
lol I think you mean career women? Though maybe STD's fit in to all of this somehow...
Mrjz31n.gif

MiguelItUp

Really depends on the type of girl you're chasing and into. If you're into the snobby and super materialistic type, well then yeah, I'm sure they won't find video games attractive, lol.

Last edited:

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
I’m married, 3 kids, 4 pets, own a home, 2 cars paid off, almost zero debt and play maybe 20 hours a week.

Not to mention my wife still loves me and finds me attractive enough to suck my dick. I was told that would stop after marriage. Here I am, 15 years later, still having drunk nasty sex in the living room while the kids are sleeping upstairs.

Top Bottom