• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lollipop Chainsaw |OT| Nothing makes you forget about a bad E3 like a lollipop!

The zombie log is insanely funny and wrong.

Mr Fitzgibbon -
He was everyone's favorite algebra teacher at St Romero High ; he attended furry conventions in his downtime and loved a good furpile.

Can't wait to unlock more of those.

Wait, how are you reading those? I've killed Fitzgibbon, and when I went into the zombie log, there's nothing. I can't read about any zombies at all.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Just started it and having fun so far. Audio seems really quiet though. Have to turn my speakers up quite a bit.

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Wait, how are you reading those? I've killed Fitzgibbon, and when I went into the zombie log, there's nothing. I can't read about any zombies at all.

The descriptions can only be read between stages. Go to Juliet's House during the stage select screen and you'll be able to read them.

segarr

"Call my baby lollipop, tell you why, her kiss is sweeter than a cherry pie" :D

I wanna gamefly this. Its silly fun seems like a good cleanser after the almost depressing Max Payne 3. Any game where you upgrade combos interests me off the bat

Again anyone in toronto who can meet downtown, I have an extra $30 off lollipop chainsaw coupon appliable at ebgames/gamestops in canada. Anyone who wants it can have it.

Slermy

I should be getting a "Rockabilly" code once my Amazon order ships. Anyone with a "Goth Girl" code willing to trade?

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I can definitely confirm there are zombies only found in harder difficulties. I watched a friend play for a bit and decided to start my playthrough on hard, and on the first stage I'm fighting a miniboss I never saw him fight (right after a large swarm of zombies break from windows I'm now suddenly fighting an old man zombie who breakdances and a crazy wheelchair woman who's reving all over the place out of nowhere).

Lucent

"Call my baby lollipop, tell you why, her kiss is sweeter than a cherry pie" :D

I wanna gamefly this. Its silly fun seems like a good cleanser after the almost depressing Max Payne 3. Any game where you upgrade combos interests me off the bat

I signed up for gamefly's free month trial yesterday and put Lollipop Chainsaw in my Q, but they still haven't shipped it. Says low availability, which translates to 25-49% chance of getting it. I dunno if they're gonna send it any time soon. Kinda wanting to just get it off amazon to support Suda and I kinda need a game like this to balance out all the long games I keep getting. =l

I put a $10 promo code on RE6 but kinda wondering if I can take it off somehow and put it on LC so I can get it for $35 instead.

I only got 1 of the 2 BestBuy codes, but it was Goth chick and I don't care for Foxy Funk, so no big deal. Game is installed onto my 360 hard drive and away we go!

Joe Molotov

I ordered my copy from Bestbuy.com, and they sent me an email this afternoon with the "Lollipop Chainsaw - Foxy Funk Bonus", then they sent me another email a few minutes ago with a different code for a "Lollipop Chainsaw: Exclusive Skin Pack". So I guess I'm getting all the skins?

Nevermind, the second one was just the Goth Girl skin.

branny

I can definitely confirm there are zombies only found in harder difficulties. I watched a friend play for a bit and decided to start my playthrough on hard, and on the first stage I'm fighting a miniboss I never saw him fight (right after a large swarm of zombies break from windows I'm now suddenly fighting an old man zombie who breakdances and a crazy wheelchair woman who's reving all over the place out of nowhere).
I was looking for any excuse to get the game. This will do.

When I picked up my copy at my Gamestop they gave me all 5 dlc costumes. 4 were on a card inside the package and 1 was a plain sticker on the front. I went to (wellington/simcoe) gamestop in Toronto Ontario(Canada). They said they had extra codes so even though I didn't pre-order I could have that extra ash sticker. I bought the 360 version.

Ninjimbo

That's it. I'm buying this game.

I enjoyed TSOTD's OST, but only a few tracks jumped out at me. One of which being the menu selection/Garcia opening cycle scene. When I first got to that, I just sat there, listening. I didn't want to start the game in fear that the rest of the soundtrack wouldn't be like this particular track.

But with LC, it strikes something much more personal. It's almost exclusively rock and Yamaoka is great at hooks. I love rock and I love hook centric game music. So, uh, yeah.

Oh yeah, the audio mix is pretty rough. At times, dialogue is muted through loud effects and music. Also, the levels on the sound effects are all over the place. Bummer.

Back to splitting skulls!

Game is pretty fun so far, but I'm still getting the hang of combos and such and avoiding damage.

My fiancée is totally going to beat this before me since she's off of work for the summer, rargh.

Hey, did anybody else not get their costume code from Amazon? Or am I expecting it too early?

Lucent

Game is pretty fun so far, but I'm still getting the hang of combos and such and avoiding damage.

My fiancée is totally going to beat this before me since she's off of work for the summer, rargh.

Hey, did anybody else not get their costume code from Amazon? Or am I expecting it too early?

Seems like it usually takes a couple of days. Took a couple days before they gave me my weapon code for Dragon's Dogma and by then they were useless to me.

Since I dont really care much about alternate costumes, I've got a bunch of PS3 codes for anyone that can grab them while they work.

EB Pre-order: KGRD-44NQ-RGNL (gone)
Jimmy Urine: 6HRL-LRN7-6QCE (gone)
Rockabilly: B65Q-CKNH-GQ98 (gone)
Foxy Funk: H37J-88NN-K2T8 (gone)
Goth Girl: AKR6-Q4NP-MHNM (gone)

If you're one of the lucky ones to grab a code, just say so, so that other people know its gone.

Obviously if it doesn't work, then unfortunately that means someone was quicker than you.

Lucent

Since I dont really care much about alternate costumes, I've got a bunch of PS3 codes for anyone that can grab them while they work.

EB Pre-order: KGRD-44NQ-RGNL (gone)
Jimmy Urine: 6HRL-LRN7-6QCE
Rockabilly: B65Q-CKNH-GQ98
Foxy Funk: H37J-88NN-K2T8
Goth Girl: AKR6-Q4NP-MHNM

If you're one of the lucky ones to grab a code, just say so, so that other people know its gone.

Obviously if it doesn't work, then unfortunately that means someone was quicker than you.

None of them worked for me. Guess they're gone.

By the way I don't know if its true but it said dlc needs to be activated by june 12th which is today. So I would use it asap if I were you guys. It would if tomorrow all your codes go waste.

I got my copy from amazon but didn't see any code in the email unless I'm missing something o_O. And if the above rumor is true, than what can I do ;__;

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Blah I missed the codes for being playing argh.

I repeat anyone with a Spare Goth and Funky (afro) outfits PM code please.

Top Bottom