• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lollipop Chainsaw |OT| Nothing makes you forget about a bad E3 like a lollipop!

7T21Y.jpg

Here. Like mentioned earlier, the actual GameStop costume code was just a small paper piece taped to the outside, but this insert has the others. Why does it come with amazon, bestbuy, and GameStop costumes? Oh well holla.

what the hell? this is good but would have been good to know before I committed to a retailer, dammit! I would have gone with Gamestop for Ash if I'd known the others were included anyway

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
What also weird is that the codes for those 4 other costumes apparently have a redeem deadline of today. Those two I sent out the codes to better redeem quick~

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Ponpo, i'm confused. You bought the game from gamestop?

No slip in mine. I'd like to know how to get one.

Bought this morning from GameStop. Didn't preorder but they had preorder copies left so I got one. Outside had a code taped to it for Ash, as well as a sticker saying "includes four downloadable Juliet costumes". That slip was inside the game case and has the other 4 costume codes on it.

Lol I'm replaying the campaign for the third time now. One of the most fun games this gen for me. Still lots of stuff to do. I even found a hidden zombie ^^

Bought this morning from GameStop. Didn't preorder but they had preorder copies left so I got one. Outside had a code taped to it for Ash, as well as a sticker saying "includes four downloadable Juliet costumes". That slip was inside the game case and has the other 4 costume codes on it.

Maybe you got some sort of special copy. I noticed it has French and English on it, so maybe they're just saying "surprise" to certain people who buy it in the US and Canada?

You can switch difficulty anytime

great to hear, thank you. I have until tonight to decide on normal or hard difficulty for the 1st time, hmmm. I think I am going to try and 100% this game, I've never intentionally gone for that, ever. Actually I take that back, I did it for Pokemon Diamond but that was more of an addiction rather than a goal

Minamu

Do NOT go in expecting Bayonetta. This was never the intent. Apples and kiwi. Plays a lot like NMH with some differences.
Gotcha! :) Waiting for some more reviews and word on what version to get, then I'm preordering. With 1% off, it's about 34 pounds on zavvi.com. Seems alright, I'm in no hurry to get it due to my backlog.

I really want this game, but I don't know if I am willing to pay 60 for it.
$45 on Amazon.
Does that make it easier?
Dynamite Ringo Matsuri said:
Getting older sucks doesn't it? Worst thing is I still buy games like when I was younger. I've got 30 some odd titles across various platforms that I've only played about 1-4 hours of and yet I still keep buying. My heart sunk last night when I saw that Best Buy had Downpour for $20. Bought that the first week and still haven't finished it :/
Tell me about it.

AwRy108

Getting older sucks doesn't it? Worst thing is I still buy games like when I was younger. I've got 30 some odd titles across various platforms that I've only played about 1-4 hours of and yet I still keep buying. My heart sunk last night when I saw that Best Buy had Downpour for $20. Bought that the first week and still haven't finished it :/

I have a 2-year-old, and I got burned hard a few times by this, too: I'd buy games right away, yet by the time I'd get around to playing them, they'd be half price or less at most retailers.

I've finally learned that patience, not industry hype, is a virtue; and the only games I get at launch are either titles than I'm going to play immediately, or handheld games (I love the Vita!) b/c I tend to play them more frequently these days.

I really want Lollipop Chainsaw, but by the time I get through a few titles on my must-play backlog, the game will be considerably cheaper, yet still just as enjoyable.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
So is English the primary language for this game? AFAIK, the Japanese version has Japanese audio as an option, but it almost seems like that's there to appease dudes who don't want to play the game with filthy Americans and their ugly language. Or something.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
So is English the primary language for this game? AFAIK, the Japanese version has Japanese audio as an option, but it almost seems like that's there to appease dudes who don't want to play the game with filthy Americans and their ugly language. Or something.

English has been in all of the trailers, including the Japanese ones.

*sigh* Alright Gaf, help me out here. Do I want to order this from Amazon for $44.99? Or do I say screw it and buy it for $64.79 today, as I've been at work/school non-stop and need something to play?

CHOOSE

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
English has been in all of the trailers, including the Japanese ones.

That's what I recall being the case. I like to play shit in it's original language if I can, just as a general rule. I'm weird like that. Fortunately, it works out in this instance.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
*sigh* Alright Gaf, help me out here. Do I want to order this from Amazon for $44.99? Or do I say screw it and buy it for $64.79 today, as I've been at work/school non-stop and need something to play?

CHOOSE

How is this even a choice? Pay $45 and play something else for a day?

CHOOSE

buy from amazon and save the $20, play something else until it arrives. I'm sure you have something already that you haven't played or can revisit, or something multiplayer you can do to kill time

CHOOSE
Amazon. If it was 5 or even 10 dollars I'd say consider it, but 20 is too much of a gap.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

CHOOSE

Buy retail from a store that you hate.

Play it.

Receive your Amazon copy.

Return the Amazon copy to the store that you hate.

Oh man. I picked up my pre-order from EB but I did't get the Evil Dead Ash code. The guy just said it was the characters on the sticker on the box. Now I see thanks to this thread there should have been another card with the Ash code.

Ash was the whole reason I bought it in the first place :(

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Ugh. I'm having to come to terms with the fact that the only way I'll possibly be able to play this is by trading in an absolutely ludicrous number of games in to GameStop (they're giving 30% extra credit towards the purchase of LC). And that includes Dragon's Dogma, the only game I own that's actually still worth something. *sigh* Dammit. T_T

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag

CHOOSE

Toys R Us apparently has it for $45 too- buy it there if you don't want to wait.

robot

I've price matched an online TRU at Bestbuy before (Witcher 2), might be worth a shot if you want to grab it today.

Top Bottom