• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Looking to buy Horror movie posters!

Hey, anyone know a good online store that sells horror movie posters ? I looked on amazon or ebay , but nothing seems to be legit ..theres always shitty reviews , i am looking to buy The Thing , Scream, Friday the 13th posters...etc

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
If you know what movie you're interested in acquiring a poster for, you can try museumoutlets.com

They sell from their store, and will frame most works. Every now and again they have authentic, original movie posters and not reprints. They also sell a bunch of other vintage stuff too.

If you know what movie you're interested in acquiring a poster for, you can try museumoutlets.com

They sell from their store, and will frame most works. Every now and again they have authentic, original movie posters and not reprints. They also sell a bunch of other vintage stuff too.
I will check it out , thank you sir

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Sorry, I got nothing to help you with. Your thread reminded me a Critters poster I had as a kid in my bedroom. I must've been 7 or 8. Looking back it isn't tha scary but yeah, some nights that shit got covered up lol. This is the one:

lwQnqJM.jpg

SpiceRacz

Gold Member
Have you tried Etsy.com?

This is what I was going to recommend. One of the issues I've ran into buying movie posters on websites is the sizes are usually approximate, not exact. On Etsy they're generally exact. Makes framing way easier. Not to mention, you have direct communication with the seller.

SirTerry-T

Looks like horror posters are a pretty expensive business, if my Google searches are anything to go by.

Relevant....

RT click>save>print

Love this fella's work :)

Top Bottom