• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lords of the Fallen 2 is coming in 2026

Draugoth

Gold Member
image.png

Source

According to the latest strategy report from CI Games, the game’s publisher, Lords of the Fallen 2 is being developed using Unreal Engine 5, with an official reveal planned for 2025 alongside a “strong marketing campaign”. However, it’s important to note that these timelines are internal goals and may change as development progresses.

Another major detail revealed is regarding an exclusivity deal with Epic Games. The game will be an Epic Store exclusive on PC.

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
This is technically the third game in the franchise right?

Right. They rebooted it with the last one.

I've been on this massive Soulslike kick lately. After Elden Ring DLC, I sent right into Lies of P and beat it, then Wukong and finished that one, and finally Entoria The Last Song, beating it. Then I fired up Lords of the Fallen and I just can't get into it after all those others. I can't put my finger on it but it just doesn't work, gameplay-wise.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Right. They rebooted it with the last one.

I've been on this massive Soulslike kick lately. After Elden Ring DLC, I sent right into Lies of P and beat it, then Wukong and finished that one, and finally Entoria The Last Song, beating it. Then I fired up Lords of the Fallen and I just can't get into it after all those others. I can't put my finger on it but it just doesn't work, gameplay-wise.
I found it pretty cool visually, but the gameplay was super bland. Doesn't help that out of the 5 or 6 bosses I fought before dropping it, they were all some kind of dude with a weapon. I expected more on that regard but in the end it just felt boring to me and ended up dropping the game.

Try Remnant 1 and 2 to add just a little variety to your experience. Playing the exact same genre over and over can lead to a fun-decay experience over time.

Sharius

Neo Member
is it a sequel of "the lord of fallen" or "the lord of fallen", whoever a genius decide on that name, congrat you make it, i have no idea if the 2nd game was a reboost, sequel or defferent game with 1st one so i never bother with it

They really have to get the balancing down, it's just off. I jumped in at v1.5 and enjoyed it but it was frustrating in a bad way. Started NG+0 at level 30, only then did the game feel good. I could actually explore and engage with the game in a way that felt good and fun, and challenging. The game can be quite brutal at times.

The issue is that the game is littered as F with enemies and you move quick as shit so you are somewhat forced to run through giant sections like a chicken with its head cut off. NG+0 solved that issue for me.

If they can get the balancing down, the sequel could be an absolute banger.

Last edited:

R6Rider

Gold Member
Damn, I was actually hoping for the next Sniper: Ghost Warrior game from them (be it Contracts 3 or something else). Seems it will be after this.

Last edited:
is it a sequel of "the lord of fallen" or "the lord of fallen", whoever a genius decide on that name, congrat you make it, i have no idea if the 2nd game was a reboost, sequel or defferent game with 1st one so i never bother with it
It’s a different game with the same name. I guess I am more forgiving of this because movies have done it for a while now.

Top Bottom