• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Los Angeles |OT| GAF's Guide to the Greatest City in the Universe

The only thing that sketches me out about the $150 guy is that he doesn't say the name of his company. Even when I emailed him, he sort of danced around the question. Seems a little fishy.

So wait, people can still register? Hmm that's what Im trying to figure out.

The guy I was talking to said he could get me a pass via his company, and it sounded like he already had the majority of his for his company.

So I'm assuming, but I'm going to call them.

It may just be that every pass is $150 now.

The guy I was talking to said he could get me a pass via his company, and it sounded like he already had the majority of his for his company.

So I'm assuming, but I'm going to call them.

It may just be that every pass is $150 now.

Let me know how it goes, I will try the same.

Anyone going to go to The Verge/Polygon pre E3 party in Downtown LA. Open bar has me very interested.

http://www.theverge.com/2013/5/28/4...n-invite-you-to-revenge-of-the-party-monsters

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Hmm, maybe I wont go then haha. I don't care about standing when theres free drinks and a dj. Big lines sounds awful though.
It's an event in Downtown LA that will get word spread with free alcohol.
I'd expect the line to be 30-60 minutes. I might be totally wrong though!

beat

I bit the bullet and contacted that guy. I made sure that no money is being exchanged until AFTER I have a pass.

And let's hope he doesn't mug you for the rest of your wallet too. =)

I guess if you pay him in front of the badge table or somewhere so that there'd be witnesses.

There will be other people there. I'm going to one of the monday Pressers, so I made sure we met up when I'm meeting up with people for brunch beforehand.

LMK since I haven't received a follow up yet after the first response.

Same.

It's looking like E3 Proper will be last minute for me if I do go.

But as of now:
1) no dogsitter
2) no hotel
3) I've been offered housing, but it's in Culver, and I don't feel comfortable taking public transportation for that long
3) money isn't infinite

I'm going to be there Monday, so that's the only real reason I don't want to go back and forth. I'd rather just get situated and be there fora GAF meet.

Same.

3) I've been offered housing, but it's in Culver, and I don't feel comfortable taking public transportation for that long

The Expo Line (a light rail line) would take you quickly and safely from Culver City to two blocks from the Convention Center. I've taken it multiple times, and have always felt completely comfortable, and I rarely take public transportation.

Ello folks, first time posting here. I'm currently living with my folks in Temecula after I graduated college. But it's time for me to try my hand at the film industry and for that I need to live in LA.

I was thinking about moving to Culver City, how safe is it?

The Expo Line (a light rail line) would take you quickly and safely from Culver City to two blocks from the Convention Center. I've taken it multiple times, and have always felt completely comfortable, and I rarely take public transportation.

Nearest one would be 20 minutes away by car. Curses!

Top Bottom