• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

Common ships are
Maki x Nico
Umi x Kotori
Hanayo x Rin and
Eli x Nozomi

hmmm... isn't there someone missing?

jbua9qKNfnVVKi.png

Huh? Where does this picture come from? I don't remember this scene.
Niko seems very tall in this picture. She almost looks like a high schooler!
Common ships are
Maki x Nico
Umi x Kotori
Hanayo x Rin and
Eli x Nozomi

hmmm... isn't there someone missing?...

Maybe she's supposed to be shipped with the spectator? If so, it didn't work out very well.

Hugstable

Banned

Maybe she's supposed to be shipped with the spectator? If so, it didn't work out very well.

Those heels did work on Nico's height. Made her grow like a whole foot.

PewPewK

Same here. I divided the 9 members in 3 different tiers but it would be hard to rank them individually. I mainly chose this avatar because I wanted to give a little bit of love to poor Hanayo.

I love your avatar, because of Nicohanayo.

---

Also Mokoi, I'm curious how you've gotten 55,000 event points? I'm guessing you've used a lot of loveca and just constant grinding?

m0t0k1

I don't like where this thread is going. I'm going to bed, gnight!

Me neither i knew this day would happen time to leave gaf for a couple of hours see if it fixes itself.

Haha, how long has Mokoi been trolling everyone with the nuns?

I feel like there's some pure nun event points secret out there that I'm missing.

No but he has enoug points to get his second 2nd SR so he should not care anymore. I also believe some people are not a fan of those voices throughout the song all N don't have a voice so it saves a lot of "doki" and "mada mada koko kara des" stuff.

Hachitora

It's from the first episode of season 2, when everyone but Honoka is on conference call talking about
why Honoka doesn't wanna enter the second Love Live competition
or something like that.
TUCdsb7.png

Looks like she was finally able to get the legs she wanted.

It's from the first episode of season 2, when everyone but Honoka is on conference call talking about
why Honoka doesn't wanna enter the second Love Live competition
or something like that.
Ha, you're right. This scene was too short for me to remember.

I just found this online. Scary...
sigpic114931_10.gif

Mokoi

Banned
Haha, how long has Mokoi been trolling everyone with the nuns?

I feel like there's some pure nun event points secret out there that I'm missing.

Wait, I didn't tell you the secret that if you have all you team members as nuns. You will automatically earn event points on normal songs. Not just sweet & holiday becase Nun is love - Nun is life

I love your avatar, because of Nicohanayo.

---

Also Mokoi, I'm curious how you've gotten 55,000 event points? I'm guessing you've used a lot of loveca and just constant grinding?

Pretty much, I got 1030 macs saved up right now. I just (burn my loveca x4)

PewPewK

Pretty much, I got 1030 macs saved up right now. I just (burn my loveca x4)

That's crazy, here I am just happy if I get 11,000 before the event ends (I will, probably tomorrow as I need exactly 1,200 points still). Can't imagine getting 55,000.

m0t0k1

That's crazy, here I am just happy if I get 11,000 before the event ends (I will, probably tomorrow as I need exactly 1,200 points still). Can't imagine getting 55,000.

Check the OP i have placed events at the top it also has countdown timers before the event is over. So you still have this much time left.

t1402358400z0.png

Chariot

Man, who said that people would stop after getting Kotori? Even the Top 200 are full of people with 17k D:
Gotta throw some more Lovecas I guess.

Yui

Tbh I dont really see the point in throwing Loveca at the game for a third event SR.
I mean sure, if you are a massive Kotori fan yeah, if you are that type of collector who needs a copy of every card non-idolized and idolized of course.
But if you are none of the above it's a real waste. Since you will never be able to idolize the third card and it will be replaced in a couple of months anyway (since she is more on the weak side of pure SRs).
You would probably have to use another 10-20 Loveca to get/stay in the top 200.
All those wasted premium draws. D:

Yui

excuse me it is Umi x Eli

No it's not, Umi x Eli wouldn't really work.
But I can see it being the favorite couple for a giant M person. But why would they even bother with this third person? :p

Umi x Honoka would be the correct ship if you ask me. Kotori will just do some weird stuff with her Alpaca.

Edit: I just realised, the EN event ends on monday so the last couple of hours will be running during the E3 conferences. D:

Hachitora

Edit: I just realised, the EN event ends on monday so the last couple of hours will be running during the E3 conferences. D:

Oh God. What do I find more important: Smash Brothers, or my idols...?

I want to remind you of the Idolpriestlist. If you're not yet there, please post your id and ingame name and if you want, your favorite girl.
My ingame name isn't listed there, it's Hachi. Favorite girl is Empress Maki

Aytrial

I know I just said that since you know she says it during a song, anyway man how good is とも's team, beat me by 60k even though we both got FC

On the flip side, maybe your team is terribad!

Also, the Top 200 is going to become a bloodbath in the next few days. It looks like I'm going to have to spend a few Love Gems to boost myself into a comfortable position.

Yui

Also, the Top 200 is going to become a bloodbath in the next few days.

Yeah I'm already losing ranks way faster than before in the 400-300 area.

man how good is とも's team, beat me by 60k even though we both got FC

What is your pre bonus pure team score?
His score is a good bit higher than mine so I guess his team is sitting at around 41.000 pre bonus.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Anyone know how much XP is required to get a Normal to level 40?

I'm trying to figure out if it's worth feeding max level Normals to other Normals to fill out the album.

Yui

its ok
31k and change so I guess it is pretty weak

Yeah that's probably low end in the hard Score Match queue.
On that note, Eli (smile) und Maki (smile) should be moved to postion A and I. Both of them got relatively low pure scores and you miss out on easy points by having them so close to the center (since they aren't pure cards).
Almost all songs got less notes on the outside positions so yeah.

I want to remind you of the Idolpriestlist. If you're not yet there, please post your id and ingame name and if you want, your favorite girl.

Sorry, can you update mine? Name's sisi.

I don't know if I should keep spending loveca to maintain my rank for a second event SR... I dropped under rank 1000 today and haven't managed to get it back since I didn't spend loveca.

Yui

UR Eli has the 3rd highest Pure points out of my cards :(

Yeah but she gets no same attribute bonus.

That would be my suggestion (if all cards are max level, which should be your priority if it's not the case).
You could switch Eli (smile) with Eli (pure rare) or Honoka I guess.

If you just level your smile cards and your Umi and Nozomi are like level 5 forget everything I just said. :p

So, I have not started S2 yet and its been a while since I've seen S1, but everything I've seen over the past couple of pages indicates that Love Live turned into a yuri show.

Yui

Yeah they're low leveled, so this is what I don't get, how important really is same attribute bonus? Like even though Eli and Maki are Smile its still better to use them since their Pure is higher than some of the others isn't it?

I'm not really into the whole math aspect behind this but going by my own experience and some tries I have made with this, I would say that the same attribute bonus can make a difference of a couple of hundred stat points.
Like 200-600 per card I guess (depending on the number of notes of course).

Y-Yes?
You're just jealous Nozomi hasn't proposed to you yet, aren't you?

Yeah you are right.... :/

Umi up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom