• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hachitora

Yee haha. Knowing me though, I'm gonna end up blowing money on a few single draws for the cool Maki SR. That card is just perfect and I've been seeing a few people getting it recently. I want the Rin SR also, but dat Maki SR -_-

I have one though I might just do the same thing so that I can idolize her

Mokoi

Banned
I think Mokoi has said he hasn't spent any yet...

I bought a $10 play card, and was given a bunch of other play cards on my birthday which was on the 30th . One day before the event started. I have yet to use them all.

It's my birthday today so I treating myself a little:

http://i.picpar.com/82O.png

Finally more cool units. I'm in need of them and got SR best girl at that!

Happy birhtday! You survived another year.

Yui

So here is the other half of my "avatar rush" from last night.
Again, feel free to use them.

sgsfdgdfshhc5ajl.png
gsdfgdfshhvfl2m.png

fghdgfhfjfjgfjcfshb.png
fgnnfggfdhdfgltsmt.png

fdsfgdfgsdfggf9hd6r.png
dfhgfdhfgdhfdgjjaus3.png
dsafdsafdasdgdf5uq4.png
dsfgfdsgsdfhdhsfekuoc.png

sdfgdsfgd8bumz.png
sdfgdfhdfhho0u3k.png
gfhdfgfhfgdfgdzuuoo.png
dfhfdgjfgjjf5buxr.png

fghdgfhfdgjfjjfzvedl.png
fdsgsdhhhggqrx.png

gfggghghhhfyqb8.png

Hugstable

Banned
So here is the other half of my "avatar rush" from last night.
Again, feel free to use them.

That Maki doe. I might be changing my avatar soon to something Maki or Rin related. Probably Rin since I dont see her represented as much. If I can find a good one with both though that would be awesome.

chrono01

Why does the next event have to be Cool? I have a decent Smile/Pure team, with several R's [as well as the Pure Kotori SR from this event]. Umi is my favorite idol, too. :/

Come on, guaranteed SR draw! I have my 50 Loveca waiting for you...

Yui

oh of course, but besides Umi/Eli, the only other cool SR is Maki (unless they add some more before the event)

They will most likely add an Umi UR and let's be honest here, we will get it with our first single draw. So no worries guys, all is good.

inb4 100 Rares Q_Q

Hugstable

Banned
I was thinking of getting the shot of Rin hugging the Alpaca from this .gif and still keep my Huggy Alpaca box.

ik0g5RkwDVL3r.gif

Then I thought it might not work seeing as that box is only so big. Still love my current avatar though that MikeHattsu made me, that Alpaca is just so cute :3

I was thinking of getting the shot of Rin hugging the Alpaca from this .gif and still keep my Huggy Alpaca box.

Then I thought it might not work seeing as that box is only so big. Still love my current avatar though that MikeHattsu made me, that Alpaca is just so cute :3

It would be something like this size:
2AK6Y9R.png

Can do it if you want.

Hugstable

Banned
It would be something like this size:
2AK6Y9R.png

Can do it if you want.

Yee! If you are able to put it in with the Huggy Alpaca border my avatar is gonna be exploding with cuteness. You are too awesome when it comes to avatar making. I tried using photoshop once and failed horribly at it haha -_-.

Four Normie's left to max level and I have all of 850 gold left, but enough fodder to feed them up. Then I can pump a bit more into my pure team to bring my event score up some.

Kumubou

Four Normie's left to max level and I have all of 850 gold left, but enough fodder to feed them up. Then I can pump a bit more into my pure team to bring my event score up some.
You know you can sell off some of the extra fodder for gold, right? This game is brutal, under-performing idols are either sacrificed or sold off.
You can insert your own Not Safe For NeoGAF joke about who is buying the surplus idols yourself.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
When's Eli event? I'm aiming for top 200 or whatever the top scoring limit is. No matter what it takes.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
hahahaha

What's your ID on the TW one? Mine is 126417755
I'm 180385532. I added you, but I don't see you on my pending list... maybe you're full up? edit: Ah, there you are!

Congratz on joining the UR club :p. I am now in the top 2,5k in the kotori event. Almost unlocked the SR and still have 550 macarons left. Maybe i can do a top 1000 but it is going to be close.
I just hope I didn't use all my luck on this draw. :(

You know you can sell off some of the extra fodder for gold, right? This game is brutal, under-performing idols are either sacrificed or sold off.
You can insert your own Not Safe For NeoGAF joke about who is buying the surplus idols yourself.

Well I need to keep them because a lot of my rares are underleveled as well. Overall, fodder has been in shorter supply than gold, its just now I've been making a strong push to max level my normals.

JoeFu

Banned
I'm 180385532. I added you, but I don't see you on my pending list... maybe you're full up? edit: Ah, there you are!

I just hope I didn't use all my luck on this draw. :(

I accepted you!

And I wonder if I'll ever get a UR in the eng version. I bet all my luck is in the TW and JP version :(

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Judging by the number of coin items I've gotten in Mario Kart 8 I have concluded the RNG gods hate me.

Oh go I need this to end, im really not sleeping well.
I hate how the game doesnt update scores inmedialty, hope that doesnt fuck me in the last hour of the last day.

The only event that will make me do this again is the nozomi one. When is that coming, in short time or long time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom