• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I just found it funny lol

Rank 50 and now I can finally have a new friend added. Hurray

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I said fuck it, because I had a few gaffers on my second US account, grinded the event song for about 2 hours and got the event card again.
I don't know if I'll touch that account, but at least anyone who has me on the friend list there will have a SR Kotori that they can use.
Does anyone know when they added 4x as an option? Because I would have killed for that... lol

Also, the SR Kotori looks so dumb with her mouth open.... makes me wish I could select someone else as my main. lol

PewPewK

Oh boy, it's to the point where I'm doing math and setting timers to make sure I optimize my experience gain and event points to get Kotori. It's been a slippery slope, I just wish I had started earlier. I mean, I didn't even start playing the game until the Kotori event was already started...

Anyway, what's this about 4x cost/reward? Is the cost of the song going to change soon?

kaiyo

ibsOFR5W9HxXvp.png
gkr4dDx.png

Hm, I guess you have to compromise between keeping the hair or retaining the ratio.
You can keep the ratio and the hair, just have to resize her smaller
Qjs3TjN.png

looks better with hair slight cut off though
t22504y.png

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Oh boy, it's to the point where I'm doing math and setting timers to make sure I optimize my experience gain and event points to get Kotori. It's been a slippery slope, I just wish I had started earlier. I mean, I didn't even start playing the game until the Kotori event was already started...

Anyway, what's this about 4x cost/reward? Is the cost of the song going to change soon?
At the end of an even, at least in JP, they have versions of the songs that cost 4x the number of tokens, but you get 4x the amount of points toward the event. This is helpful it you have thousands of tokens stored up and don't want to play the challenge song a thousand times. lol

PewPewK

At the end of an even, at least in JP, they have versions of the songs that cost 4x the number of tokens, but you get 4x the amount of points toward the event. This is helpful it you have thousands of tokens stored up and don't want to play the challenge song a thousand times. lol

Got it. Was slightly worrying me that the cost of the song might go up 4x making it significantly harder for me to get Kotori, but I understand it if they leave both as options.

m0t0k1

I don't think they will be coming anymore. I believe tenton said 5 days before the ending of the event they will appear. I am still at 700 maca so I will start spending them today.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
SR Kotori get!
I'm sorry everyone uploads the same picture.

I'm caught up in the anime now and I've got a few thoughts. First of all Maki is the best character. Every other choice is objectively wrong. Second Nico is kind of annoying, at first it was okay but eventually it gets it you. Thirdly is there a longer version of the solo piano version of Aishiteru Banzai! from the first episode anywhere? I keep listening to the 30 second clip of it over and over.
Sugoi! Sugoi! Sugoi!

The anime is okay. I feel like I can see what people like and don't like about it but I'm enjoying it for what it is.

Now the event is coming to a close it'll be interesting to see how many of us stay in the top 1000. I'm only just in there myself at the moment. Doesn't look like any crazy ramp up has happened yet but I'm still thinking it will.

PewPewK

I don't understand why so many people like Maki. Is it because she's a tsundere?

I actually probably like her voice the most of all of them, but I'm not that big of a Maki fan.

Actually, I'm not really sure I have a favorite character. I like some of them a decent amount, but none of them stood out to me as "OMG I LOVE THIS PERSON!"

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
I Makified my avatar but it's a little small to see... Haha

Edit: Before she was the tsundere of the group she was the musician of the group which is probably why I liked her. She felt the most relatable to me because of that but after all the tsundere stuff I'm starting to worry about why that is...

Hachitora

I don't understand why so many people like Maki. Is it because she's a tsundere?

Well I just have a thing for the tsundere archetype, so that's why I like her. Also because she's the main composer for the group and wrote No Brand Girls, my favorite µ's song.
Or maybe I like No Brand Girls because she wrote it...
She also seems to be one of the few girls in the group to not be fooling around all the time
I also like her voice, though I can understand how some people can hate it since she sounds kinda nasally in a lot of her solos. Though I am kinda trying to figure out who's voice I consider to be the best out of the nine: Maki's or Rin's.
She's also quite the looker :D
q76PPsh.png

I mean c'mon! Look at her! She's the cutest

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Finally had my first fatal crash and it was just as I was about to play my first song of the day. Thank goodnessim ahead of schedule so it isn't too much of a lose.

I also like her voice, though I can understand how some people can hate it since she sounds kinda nasally in a lot of her solos.
I mean c'mon! Look at her! She's the cutest
Ho, I do like her too but not enough to be my favorite. And your reasons are all valid in my eyes. :p
Actually, I'm not really sure I have a favorite character. I like some of them a decent amount, but none of them stood out to me as "OMG I LOVE THIS PERSON!"
Same here. I divided the 9 members in 3 different tiers but it would be hard to rank them individually. I mainly chose this avatar because I wanted to give a little bit of love to poor Hanayo.
Maki is Tier 2 by the way. Her ojou-sama archetype brought her down.

Chariot

By god, no. I am allergic against the tsundere archetype (THANK YOU, JC STAFF!). But Maki is alright, a very light type. She has many redeeming features like that she is rich and obviously talented, but doesen't brag about it, nor does she act like it is nothing. Its part of her life and she values it.
Equally like she values her friends. With her musical talent she could easily make something Solo, idol related or not, but she rather stays with Muse.
And well, she is a cutie pie.

Chariot

Funny and topical, because Maki's voice actress along with Rin's have formed their own little singing unit recently
I would laugh if the show ends with Maki and Rin in a cabrio driving away into the sunset whil waving to their former friends. "Sayonara, bitches!"

Chariot

My thoughts exactly

With both of them wearing "deal with it" sunglasses and Maki wearing a gold chain on her neck XD
Someone needs to draw this
Haha, would be perfect.
Can't we make a pixiv request or something? Hey, firehawk, let's change Aria to Love Live :D

I'd prefer Maki driving away with Nico.
That much is true. As much as I dislike Nico, I can't deny the OTP.

Chariot exposed me to something I wish I could forget and now I've just been reminded.
:3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom