• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

ix5ir01MqZnQr.gif

iAjFbREn0m5iJ.gif

Umi and Honoka are childhoodfriends. But Honoka and Eli are bound by their different approaches at being leaders, something Umi certainly don't want to be.

Yui

Me: 63. 20532 pt.
Rank 200. 17382 pt.
t1402358400z0.png

Will it be enough? I don’t want to play anymore.

Are talking about not playing at all until the end, or just without spending loveca?

Without spending loveca = jeah probably.
Not playing at all = I dont think so.

Lockon

It's my birthday today so I treating myself a little:

82O.png

Finally more cool units. I'm in need of them and got SR best girl at that!

Big thanks to you guys for the advice on the event song! Slowing the YouTube video down and following along with it really helped me settle down on the inputs. I can finally finish it with a consistent A rank (so close to S!!!), so I'm racking up those Hard points.

Sadly, I am 7800 pts and all out of macarons, so I don't think I'll have enough time to get the remaining 3200 to reach the required 11k. Still, it's nice to be able to finish the event song, and the rewards I'm racking up per level somewhat soften the blow. Still going to keep trying for it.

Hugstable

Banned
Big thanks to you guys for the advice on the event song! Slowing the YouTube video down and following along with it really helped me settle down on the inputs. I can finally finish it with a consistent A rank (so close to S!!!), so I'm racking up those Hard points.

Sadly, I am 7800 pts and all out of macarons, so I don't think I'll have enough time to get the remaining 3200 to reach the required 11k. Still, it's nice to be able to finish the event song, and the rewards I'm racking up per level somewhat soften the blow. Still going to keep trying for it.

You might still be able to do it since there is still like 2 days. Plus you always got Loveca but you might want to save those.

Kumubou

You might still be able to do it since there is still like 2 days. Plus you always got Loveca but you might want to save those.
If he has to blow a few Loveca to hit it, it's worth it. If you had to spend 10 loveca on a guaranteed SR draw, would you do it? That's something everyone would be mashing on until the end of days. Honestly, that would be worthwhile until it got to 30 loveca or something gross.

If he has to blow a few Loveca to hit it, it's worth it. If you had to spend 10 loveca on a guaranteed SR draw, would you do it? That's something everyone would be mashing on until the end of days. Honestly, that would be worthwhile until it got to 30 loveca or something gross.

Well, I've got 8 Loveca right now, but I don't know if I'd make it even if I used them all. I had a 50+ before, but I got swept up in the whole 10+1 pull everyone was doing. Not to complain though, it got me a SR Nozomi (Pure), which has been a boon for me on this event.

Edit: Just saw your comment, safs. Gonna burn a few Loveca as soon as this current cycle of LPs fills up enough to use so I don't waste anything.

Hachitora

So the next event is a Cool Umi one. Good thing my Cool team is around 30k. Hopefully I can S rank S combo this to maximize my points.

oh sick Shiranai Love Oshiete Love is the song? I really like that song.

Of course it would be an event for my weakest team. I'm gonna hope that my SR Maki pulls through. I also like Shiranai Oshiete, but I kinda prefer A-NO-NE-GA-N-BA-RE myself

I looked through the list of events, and it looks like we won't be getting a Maki event for a long while :( I guess my wallet's happy about it

JoeFu

Banned
I really hope we won't. For the EN version, they already have a lot of content in store so I don't see the point in repeating past events... :-/

Yeah but its like the only easy way to get idolized versions of the SR from the events. Unless you are a master of Loveca or something. But I wouldn't mind if we skipped those.

Hugstable

Banned
How long afyer the Umi and Nico event is the first Maki and Rin events? I'm gonna do horrible in the Umi event since my cool team is still filled with normals, 2 Makis and my SR Umi. Still want that Umi cool cuteness so I can have 2 cool Umi SR :D

Yui

Looking at the list of events I wonder if we are going to get the repeat events as well?

I'm pretty sure that we won't get the repeat events. They basically added a whole new reward tier to our first event to avoid those repeat events.

The first two JP events had no 2 SR reward tier, which means that you could only get 2 Event SRs.
The repeat event was basically just another way of giving out more of that card since they decided to go with the "three instead of two event SRs" approach for all the upcoming events.
So it would be weird to do repeat events in the EN version since it would kinda screw over the people that were fighting for those top 200 spots.

JoeFu

Banned
Gonna be a while until Maki, crazy. At least its a score match though. I really like the score match. I hate getting Wild Stars 90% of the time though....

Yui

I finally stopped getting Bokutachi Kiseki so often

been getting Kimi No Kuse Ni more though...

We will get new songs in like 10 hours or so!! I'm really looking foward to the second batch, since the first one was probably the worst I have seen so far in a Score Match.
But I just looked at the current songs and was like "huh Wonderful Rush is in there..." I haven't seen it once.... wow. >_>

Hugstable

Banned
Gives us enough time to save up money ^^

Yee haha. Knowing me though, I'm gonna end up blowing money on a few single draws for the cool Maki SR. That card is just perfect and I've been seeing a few people getting it recently. I want the Rin SR also, but dat Maki SR -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom