• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokoi

Banned
I could never get tired of Nico's adorable shouts. I only have one though... DOKI!

Since you like nico so much why don't you just marry her.
Lolicon
Z2QG5Ad.png

tenton

I got my SR Rin yesterday. I'm going to have to hunker down and start getting serious, as I'm hovering in the low 40ks and every now and then peeking into the 39ks in terms of place. I'm probably going to need to add 40k points to have a realistic shot at the 2nd tier (and the 2nd Rin card). Good thing this ends on a Saturday for me.

m0t0k1

I got my SR Rin yesterday. I'm going to have to hunker down and start getting serious, as I'm hovering in the low 40ks and every now and then peeking into the 39ks in terms of place. I'm probably going to need to add 40k points to have a realistic shot at the 2nd tier (and the 2nd Rin card). Good thing this ends on a Saturday for me.

Congratz on becomming a member tenton. I am just aiming at 1 SR rin the competition is too hot and i am out of gems. Next Event i can become more serious.

You'll have to be quick to get the SR Rin. Welcome back to the wonderful world of idols!
That amount of gold though...
Succk it Japs! So I finally placed first even though it was an easy song.
That was the occasion to throw an "いっちばーん!" :-(

Enron

Banned
Doesn't everyone have the SR nozomi by now? I mean, they guarantee an SR with every 11x pull....

I mean, I thought this was fairly common by now.

14400848174_d78cfddb4d.jpg

Jintor

Uh, is something up with FP scouting? I had 1.2k FP but I hit the multi-draw and it only drew 5. It only cost 500 too so it's not like I got cheated, but still

Also I have 3 Cool Nicos :T

Uh, is something up with FP scouting? I had 1.2k FP but I hit the multi-draw and it only drew 5. It only cost 500 too so it's not like I got cheated, but still

It does that when you're out of free spaces for new members. It only draws the number of free spaces you have.

Yui

So I did my 10+1 pull and got the worst possible outcome... and it's not even Nico, or Eli and for sure not Nozomi... it's Honoka.

tumblr_mju9jlje8y1qk670lj4.gif

Yeah, I'm done...

So I did my 10+1 pull and got the worst possible outcome... and it's not even Nico, or Eli and for sure not Nozomi... it's Honoka.

tumblr_mju9jlje8y1qk670lj4.gif

Yeah, I'm done...
After getting the best love live I guess i would be done too.

Edit: oh I thought you said Hanayo. NM sucks to be you.

The game has been crashing a lot for me lately. Luckily not in the middle of a song but still annoying.

Did a single honour student pull as well. Rare Cool Hanayo, not thrilled since I already have her idolized and maxed out. Guess I'll just level up her skill then.

The new songs are pretty hard. I thought I was hot shit after full comboing all the previous songs but these show me I ain't shit.

holysan

Getting only 1 SR when it’s guaranteed is almost like getting a pure rare draw. Were you able to sleep properly Yui, filled with rage, anger, despair, frustration, disappointment? :(

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Getting only 1 SR when it’s guaranteed is almost like getting a pure rare draw. Were you able to sleep properly Yui, filled with rage, anger, despair, frustration, disappointment? :(

That's why you draw at this time, so you at least don't get a pure rare draw. ;)

Yui

Well, I would probably be drowning in despair right now if there wasn't another game that will be released todayish/tomorrow (and I have been waiting for this for quite some time). So it's alright I guess.
And I'm not even that mad over this one 10+1 pull being bad, it's more of an overall despair situation. You see, the pull last night was my 8th "guaranteed SR or better" pull (JPN and EN version combined).
And out of these 8 draws I got exactly 8 SRs... so yeah, I really don't know why but I have yet to get a second SR (or a single UR lawl) in one of these guaranteed draws. ^^"

Oh and I should add, out of these 8 SRs only one was useful in terms of idolizing another SR. So I got exactly one idolized SR (JPN and EN version combined and not counting the Kotori event SR).

m0t0k1

Well, I would probably be drowning in despair right now if there wasn't another game that will be released todayish/tomorrow (and I have been waiting for this for quite some time). So it's alright I guess.
And I'm not even that mad over this one 10+1 pull being bad, it's more of an overall despair situation. You see, the pull last night was my 8th "guaranteed SR or better" pull (JPN and EN version combined).
And out of these 8 draws I got exactly 8 SRs... so yeah, I really don't know why but I have yet to get a second SR (or a single UR lawl) in one of these guaranteed draws. ^^"

Oh and I should add, out of these 8 SRs only one was useful in terms of idolizing another SR. So I got exactly one idolized SR (JPN and EN version combined and not counting the Kotori event SR).

I know that feel bro. I too only had the minimum of the minimum with my guarenteed SR draws. I did 5 50 draws over 2 games and only got 5sr out of those. But i don't mind that much my team is getting at least more competetive with those cards.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Is the English version the same/up to date with the JP version?

E: Wiki makes it sound like no...Will I be able to play the game without knowing any JP, or should I just stick with the English version and deal with the server being behind?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
It is pretty far behind, much less cards and we are playing catch up with events, if you are interested in losing your sanity, you could get both versions!

edit: beaten, yeah you could play without knowing any Japanese

I'm downloading the apk right now. I'm not sure which I'll play...If they continue to update the English version, that would be my ideal option in case I decide I want to spend a few bucks and support the game.

I'm downloading the apk right now. I'm not sure which I'll play...If they continue to update the English version, that would be my ideal option in case I decide I want to spend a few bucks and support the game.
That's a tough call. The Japanese version has more content but it also means that we already missed a lot of events and their associated SR.
On the other hand, the English version is just starting so we won't miss anything but we can't be sure they'll continue to update it in the future... An other good thing is that it's in English. :p
For now, I'm playing the 2 versions but I'm not sure I'll be able to handle it very long. Especially when 2 events happen at the same time.

Azusa

It's hard to handle both versions. I'm playing only English version and it's already time consuming, especially during event. Will they stop updating it? Sure, but nobody knows when. If players continue to support English version updates will come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom