• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I think I'll stick with the English version - there's already enough menus to navigate and info to consume. If the game is in its infancy n the US servers, all the better. Thanks!

Now my next question...What's up with these teams? Should I be building something specific? Also, how on earth do I get anything about C on combo? I will get full combo with 1 great and still barely clear a C.

E: And how do I add you folks as friends/group memebers/whatever?

Man_Hunt

Neo Member
You'll have to be quick to get the SR Rin. Welcome back to the wonderful world of idols!
That amount of gold though...

That was the occasion to throw an "いっちばーん!" :-(
i think i didn't manage to obtain SR Rin, 3 days remaining
too lazy n i plan using my loveca to 10+1 recruitment after the event SR Rin
Wonder how long it would take me to get to that level lol
in my experience, maybe 9 month without using some cash XD

Hachitora

I think I'll stick with the English version - there's already enough menus to navigate and info to consume. If the game is in its infancy n the US servers, all the better. Thanks!

Now my next question...What's up with these teams? Should I be building something specific? Also, how on earth do I get anything about C on combo? I will get full combo with 1 great and still barely clear a C.

E: And how do I add you folks as friends/group memebers/whatever?

1. You should have at least three teams, one for each of the song attributes.

2. As for the S ranks, a full combo doesn't mean an S rank for the score. The score S rank is determined by the amount of points a character has in the song's attribute. You'll need higher leveled idols to get an S rank score.

3. Our IDs are listed here. http://idol.animedreammachine.com/?p=idolpriests. Just go to Friends, then ID Search.

Mokoi

Banned
Now if only I could pull a UR Umi in the english game.
01m9eWt.png

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
OK, sending out a bunch of friend requests. I think I'm starting to understand how the game works...

Does it matter about these rare pulls? Like, should I even bother early on? It doesn't prevent me from making progress, just from getting higher scores, right?

Also, when doing the practice/feeding thing...Is it possible to accidentally select someone who you have on another team? Or will it always prevent you from selecting someone you have slotted on one of your five teams?

E: Just in case, my name and ID is Nicoga@GAF - 697942167

OK, sending out a bunch of friend requests. I think I'm starting to understand how the game works...

Does it matter about these rare pulls? Like, should I even bother early on? It doesn't prevent me from making progress, just from getting higher scores, right?

Also, when doing the practice/feeding thing...Is it possible to accidentally select someone who you have on another team? Or will it always prevent you from selecting someone you have slotted on one of your five teams?

E: Just in case, my name and ID is Nicoga@GAF - 697942167

1. You want to save Loveca Gems for the 50 gem 10+1 pull. It gives you an extra card and some times there is an event (one is going right now) that guarantees you a SR card.
  2. Rarer cards give you more score when you play songs. It doesn't prevent you from making progress but I believe you progress faster with better score.
  3. You can favorite cards to prevent them from accidently being fed to another card. Do this to prevent unwanted human sacrafice.

Also welcome to IdolGAF! May you escape the despair felt by many here.

Steam redeemed for ahving so few VNs.
Where is my Steins;Gate Valve? Where is it!?!?!

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Steam redeemed for ahving so few VNs.

Added you. Which team are you on?

I was trying to add myself to that, but I couldn't figure out how...

E: Thanks for adding me to that list!

How do I tell which team I'm on?

1. You want to save Loveca Gems for the 50 gem 10+1 pull. It gives you an extra card and some times there is an event (one is going right now) that guarantees you a SR card.
  2. Rarer cards give you more score when you play songs. It doesn't prevent you from making progress but I believe you progress faster with better score.
  3. You can favorite cards to prevent them from accidently being fed to another card. Do this to prevent unwanted human sacrafice.

Also welcome to IdolGAF! May you escape the despair felt by many here.

Thanks! I figured I'd them up...If there's one thing I learned from being a whale during my days of Puzzle and Dragons is that you ONLY spend money when there's an event. ;)

This game is all sorts of adorable.
That comes off as creepy, doesn't it? Woops...
But I <3 me a fun and catchy rhythm game, and this game scratches that itch as well!

Anything I should be aware of as a complete beginner to this game? Or just keep playing and grinding my way through?

Team Nico is the best team. DOKI!

Thanks! I figured I'd them up...If there's one thing I learned from being a whale during my days of Puzzle and Dragons is that you ONLY spend money when there's an event. ;)

This game is all sorts of adorable.
That comes off as creepy, doesn't it? Woops...
But I <3 me a fun and catchy rhythm game, and this game scratches that itch as well!
vkAnything I should be aware of as a complete beginner to this game? Or just keep playing and grinding my way through?
Avoid Aytrial. When you feel the despair of 10+1 all rare draws he makes you feel that much worse.
In all seriousness, try to idolize all your N cards and full bond with them. You unlock their side stories which gives you gold and free loveca.

Chariot

Word.
And for that matter, Higurashi was greenlighted like last year. Come on!

You can't the site and the list are manually managed by me, because I am too lazy to make a save accountsystem or something that works. Hell, I still didn't figure out how to make the Idolvote save.

Team is simple. Just say Maki, for she is the best girl.

Mokoi

Banned
Phoenix you didn't pick up Stiens;Gate physical release from jast? You really should of picked it up. The lab member pins are pretty cool.

Phoenix you didn't pick up Stiens;Gate physical release from jast? You really should of picked it up. The lab member pins are pretty cool.

I wanted to but shipping to Canada was killer. I think the limited edition with the pins is sold out now too which makes me sad. :(

Oh, I thought I actually picked a side or something at the beginning, haha.

In that case, it's between Nico and Hanayo. :3

The right choice. :D

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Choosing between the two is unfair. Although I imagine I will be swayed over time...

E: And this scout event is 10+1 and a guaranteed SR or UR, yeah?

m0t0k1

E: And this scout event is 10+1 and a guaranteed SR or UR, yeah?

Guaranteed SR or higher. So you are sure to receive an SR but if you are lucky you will get higher the rates still aply so still a small chance at an UR. and the 10+1 contains an sr yes so you do not get 12 cards.

Hugstable

Banned
You have nico in your name! There is only one choice. We're waiting...
ibfFPjP9PHvv0I.gif

HAHA it's his destiny!

LOL I'm so addicted to Project Diva f. Love having it on the Vita since it's perfect to play while watching Nintendo Treehouse footage. I need to get back to my other Idols though! :D. I plan to get serious playing again once the next event starts, this time I should be worry free in being able to get that double Umi event SR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom