• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yui

I think any pull with more than the one guaranteed SR is a good one

It hurts...

gffgdfdggfdgdsb7c.png

chrono01

but like you said, you can idolize Honoka at least, I think any pull with more than the one guaranteed SR is a good one
True enough!

I actually immediately idolized her, so at least I have a semi-decent Smile leader now. It could have been worse! My luck with this kind of thing is usually bad, anyway, so getting two SR's in a pull [even if one of them is guaranteed] is appreciated.

Boo, I have a rotten luck today. Just did 260x regular scouting and only got 6 Rares. Out of those, only one is a Cool. And that one Cool is fricking Nico.

Paprikka

Wow, I missed a bunch more pulls, congrats everyone on the new cards. Though all the UR's were either Nico or Umi, poor Hanayo didn't show up once.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
wild star is pretty tricky, took 7 tries to FC it, now onto the other one. and I still have 3 SRs to max out, such exp hogs. Sacrifcing an alpaca to hanayo only netted her 4 levels.

I have a question about skill ups. Do we have to use the exact same character during practice for an assured skill up? Or does a different character with the same skill (at the same level) works well too?

tenton

I have a question about skill ups. Do we have to use the exact same character during practice for an assured skill up? Or does a different character with the same skill (at the same level) works well too?

Different characters with the same exact skill work. In the case of Smile and Cool, it doesn't matter if they're even the same color. Pure Rs are all healing ones, so they're different, but you can mix and match Smile and Cool.

chrono01

Well, with the increase in-difficult for the songs, I finally had to disable the "pop-up's" during the songs. They were just too distracting, especially with the song notes increasing in speed/number from the earlier songs.

Goodbye, waifu(s). :(

Different characters with the same exact skill work. In the case of Smile and Cool, it doesn't matter if they're even the same color. Pure Rs are all healing ones, so they're different, but you can mix and match Smile and Cool.
Ho good, that should make things easier!

m0t0k1

Well, with the increase in-difficult for the songs, I finally had to disable the "pop-up's" during the songs. They were just too distracting, especially with the song notes increasing in speed/number from the earlier songs.

Goodbye, waifu(s). :(

Just switch them back on when you remembered most of the beat maps. I switched them off learned the song and then turn them back on when i am playing the more easy songs. Only ones i cant play is expert just too hard if you are basing it off reaction.

Yui

I got a problem guys. Should I try my luck with a 10+1 draw tonight or should I keep my Loveca and go for the second SR in the upcoming Umi event.
I'm pretty sure I can't do both and I know that I don't wan't any of the new cards from the next update (like really don't want, I would probably wait for the update after the next one just to avoid those cards).

Help! >_>

Azusa

I got a problem guys. Should I try my luck with a 10+1 draw tonight or should I keep my Loveca and go for the second SR in the upcoming Umi event.
I'm pretty sure I can't do both and I know that I don't wan't any of the new cards from the next update (like really don't want, I would probably wait for the update after the next one just to avoid those cards).

Help! >_>

I'm sitting with my 60 loveca and waiting for event.

Did you get UR Umi? I don't remember. If you have it then its not worth at all to do another draw this week.

Mokoi

Banned

Help! >_>

Ehh just save em for the next event if you really want the SR of Umi. If you pull it will probably only ending up being 10 rares.
Try your luck

Yui

Did you get UR Umi? I don't remember. If you have it then its not worth at all to do another draw this week.

No I don't. I got no UR at all and I'm sitting on 4 non-idolized SRs out of the current pool of cards. And my chance to idolize them will only get worse with every update.
Ehh just save em for the next event if you really want the SR of Umi. If you pull it will probably only ending up being 10 rares.
Try your luck

Well, that's my problem. I'm not really sure if I want it, since it's one of my least favorite cards of her. But it's a guaranteed idolized SR if I go for it you know. :/

If you don't really want or need the new cards from this update, I say just keep it for now.

No no, I want and need the cards from THIS update. The next update (like in 2 weeks or so) is the one I don't want.

Mokoi

Banned
Well, that's my problem. I'm not really sure if I want it, since it's one of my least favorite cards of her. But it's a guaranteed idolized SR if I go for it you know. :/

Oh well if its your least favorite card of Umi then go for the pull tonight. You can always pick it up again after the event since they add it to the honor scout anyways.

holysan

Flip a coin if both options are equally to your liking. But since you don’t like the idolized event Umi, then don't bother with the second one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom