• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much nintedno news at e3 to play this yesterday lol
SO I enter today and I see theyve given us 3 hearts. 2 for some compensation for maintenance?
Im ok with this.
40 lovecas, I dont think im going to get to the SR guranteed pull though.

Yui

I thought you didn't like the idolized event Umi, Yui

Yeah i don't like her idolized outfit but I was trying to approach this from a "what would be the best for my team" angle.
And an idolized SR would be better than the non-idolized SR I will probably get out of my 10 Rares + 1 pull. ^^

But I guess I will try it one more time!

Ok, just play Wild Star for the first time in hard. ive never done so many goods in a song, also more greats than perfects wat :O. This is going to be difficult, I dont even know how the rhythm works in this one.

Some big Nozomi fans out there.

lt-0.png

It's very wonky and changes the beat very often. But not impossible. Listen to this if you are having trouble.

Wild star has so many beats in the actual song, you dont know which beats are the ones in the gameplay, and which ones are only sound. And they change along the song. Wild star indeed.

Wildstar isn't tooooooo outlandish. Tricky for the first few times though

Yeah I got better on my second try, still, is probably the hardest song in the english version of the game.

scotcheggz

Any reason I'm getting 23xp for a hard rank song? I rarely pay attention, but I just noticed I only got 23 for mogyutto love de sekkinchu! Shouldn't it be 46?

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Oh yeh no I did, that sucks, I'm grinding all my crappy idolised normals for loveca >.<
If you want the XP, I find it easier to take a team of the same colour and then just swap out one of them for the normal you want to do the max bond with.

If you are avoiding level ups, then it probably doesn't matter. But at some point, everyone is going to reach a level where it takes long to level anyway... it's actually the one part of accidental balancing that works out in the game. People who start the game fresh have at least a chance of placing in the events if they can't get a crazy ass score in the song.

Chariot

Fuck, I need to cut my nails to properly scroe again, but I am too lazy to walk into the other room where the nailcutter is...!

Chariot

I bet your the dude who would leave nail trimmings all over the keyboard in class. If I find him he is going down.
best hope it's wasn't you.
A classmate of mine was alwasy snipping his bitten nails at teachers heads. Sometimes it got stuck in the hair, but he was never caught.
Keep a nail clipper in every room!
No option, had to sell all other nailclippers for Google Play money.

I'm a Full Combo away from S-scoring the new Smile song, whatever its name is. I can do every part, just a matter of stringing it all together in a single run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom