• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazre

Very close to a 10+1 draw, but my sweet daily fix of loveca has been cut off. Do we have an end date on the guaranteed SR pull?

Also since everyone else is sharing:
Maki, Nozomi, Umi, Honoka, Eli, Kotori, Nico, Hanayo, Rin

Has shifted some since S1, and have to say most improved since playing the game are Hanayo and Rin (used to be 'megane' and 'megane's friend' in the tier 'Because Nozomi said we needed 9 members'.) Nico has probably slid the most (used to be in my top 3).

Mokoi

Banned
Very close to a 10+1 draw, but my sweet daily fix of loveca has been cut off. Do we have an end date on the guaranteed SR pull?

June 17

xg3mTlfl.png
Such bullshit has happened twice already.

m0t0k1

In the jpn event it usually last 5 days after an event. So i guess the same will go for the eng version. So 2 more days before an date end is my estimate but not sure.

edit or june 17th lol did not visit the app.

holysan

I just typed every Love Live's name on pixiv, to see which one gives me the most results:

Nico 9821
Maki 8594
Nozomi 5427
Kotori 5332
Eli 4296
Rin 4294
Honoka 4229
Umi 3787
Hanayo 3561

I’m actually ok with all of you not so nice people disliking Nico-nii~

Tons of bad fan art > LLSIFgaf's opinion

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Thanks guys - I am quite content with it. I still really have no idea how to build up a group, but this will help! The allure of pulling another 10+1 is strong...Very strong. But I should spend this time grinding up my rank and actually leveling my group!

Kazzy

I'm pretty sure that before I bought this credit, that I bought a heart to 'test` whether or not this process would work (seeing as my ITunes account is Japanese anyway), but then I got this...

かえしそう!

じぶんはばかでづ!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
SR Nozomi get. Now I guess I have to keep grinding to hope to stay within the top 100k. :p

I'm pretty sure that before I bought this credit, that I bought a heart to 'test` whether or not this process would work (seeing as my ITunes account is Japanese anyway), but then I got this...

かえしそう!

じぶんはばかでづ!
Can't you just sign into your Japanese account first?

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Didn't phoenix wish us good luck when 4 of us got URs? Maybe he's actually our good luck charm

Yeah, jp points only work on jp version I think for itunes.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Phoenix plz ;_;

Guess I should be happy my first 11 draw had Eli in it instead of being sad that I dind't get a second one lol

I shall shower you all with with my misfortune and bad luck until you all admit that Nico is the best idol.
Except for Mokoi's draw. Good Luck. May your draw be plentiful for SR & UR!

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Dont think I would either, Eli, Honoka and Nozomi have better non-idolized forms of their job card but everyone else is nice if not better idolized imo

Is it not worth idolizing every card you can? I'm not doing it with rates or greater yet, but I figured I would once my list starts to overflow?

Mokoi

Banned
Ha nice try Aytrial, but I'm not pushing my luck. Also it feels real bad using my rares for food. I no longer have any room for normals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom