• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yui

fgdhgfhgfdh3vuo6.png

How often do they do these special 10+1 pulls and the such? Is this a rarity that would be worth taking advantage of multiple times?

After every event. (At least in the JPN version, but it will probably be the same for the ENG version)

I'm going to do one more 10+1 pull soon. If it goes badly I'm going to blame everyone in this thread. Just warning you.
That's the spirit! ^^

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Hmmm I'm not sure if you getting that SR makes it more or less likely that I'll get it. That's pretty much exactly what I was hoping for..... I have to put off my pull until tomorrow but I'll be sure to report back with joy or despair when I do.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I am getting so frustrated with Natsuiro Egao de 1, 2, Jump! Expert. I keep messing up the part in the middle with the holds that end with another note tap. I can't time it right. Everything up to and after is fine, but that part...*hmph*

Hugstable

Banned
I am getting so frustrated with Natsuiro Egao de 1, 2, Jump! Expert. I keep messing up the part in the middle with the holds that end with another note tap. I can't time it right. Everything up to and after is fine, but that part...*hmph*

You just gotta press right when you let go of the other notes. Once you get the timing down the first time, you get it everytime

m0t0k1

Wait what?? Is that a JP event or something?

Yup you do score battle against other people and you gain points for that. If you get 25000 points you get an SR rin card. I am going to post it here once i unlock it :) So in about 4 hours.

Is auto form team the best option for maximizing a given trait on a team?

Yes and no. You can use it to get the max possible points in a trait. So smile, cool or pure. But not for a song. that depends on your placement of your idols so if you get a lot of notes on the left site of the beatmap place your stongest idol there. You can see the beatmap placement on the wiki.

Also no aytrial :p why pay when i only need to wait a couple of hours. Also have enough stones to do a lp recharge. and btw they dont even sell those google play cards of here so no use for me.

Jintor

Let the record show that what I posted was cure and adorable, and it was these other persons
with great taste
who made it lewd.

Hugstable

Banned
Reposting this since FigureGAF doesn't care about Love Live, I'm not the biggest Kotori fan but I may get this Kotori figure

She would go nicely with Eli like in the artwork

This website... these figures... my wallet lol :(.

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/152055

I wanna find something like this so bad. Considering its 88$ probably not including import shipping, I'm sad :(. I know I'll end up getting a Rin figure sometime though. Wanna have atleast one Love Live figure sometime.
so cute :3

Aytrial

Damn that sucks, I don't really know much about figures, just loved the way it looked. I'm guessing this website is a site for those who have collections? For some reason I thought it was a figure store at first lol.

Think of it like the Wikipedia of the figure world.

Damn that sucks, I don't really know much about figures, just loved the way it looked. I'm guessing this website is a site for those who have collections? For some reason I thought it was a figure store at first lol.

Good Smile may be releasing all the Love Live girls similar to this Honoka. http://myfigurecollection.net/item/144368

Yea myfigurecollection is just a database that has all the figure information and people share pictures. Sites like amiami are where most people buy their figures.

EDIT: Added you Mike. :)

fek

Not getting that Kotori, it seems to be exclusive to the dengeki store so it's a bit troublesome to import.
Already preordered that GSC Honoka though, really nice

Thanks. :D

They're all sitting in their boxes on my desk for now since I have no where to display them. :(

Awww. Hope you get somewhere to display them soon then!

Check the OP of FigureGAF. One of the other stores listed might still have it:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=823897

holysan

What does it say at the beginning of Mermaid Festa Vol 1? "If you're waiting to leave a red car?"

Looked up the translation for the first two lines:

"No, don’t stop, I’m getting hot from you"
"I’m still dreaming an innocent dream"

Let's all hope Maki wins then :p

I dont know if they are in the right mind now to win Netherlands, If they do a good job against them, even if they dont win, they are prepared for the rest of the world cup. If they fail miserably against them, even if they pass, well, I dont think so.

We would have better chances if they changed our anthem into a solo of Maki singing Aishteru Banzai! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom