• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
dont ya mean Rin?

good luck repellant maybe
Oh yes, Rin. Same difference. lol
http://i.minus.com/i2BSnow8w3D7L.gif
Haha good for you. Now why can I not pull a SR Nozomi? I gave you money Klab reward me! Now I'm going to buy a six pack then do a 10+1 pull,
and drink away the despair if I fail

Although I do have an SR Nozomi as well! But why are you complaining, you got a UR!!!

What!? You mean Love Live? I only play the English version.
But why are all the prices in yen...

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Oh we were saying we wouldn't idolize because we prefer the original cards artwork, otherwise idolize away!

Sometimes, though you may want to not idolize and keep dupes to pad your stats because two dupes may have better stats combined than one idolized card.

Oh gotcha well early on, I won't bother with it too much. I'll just keep my goodies until space runs thin.

I foresee this game eating up a lot of my time (and my monies...).

Hachitora

Well each girl has cards of all three types of course, but I think a Cool Umi will have better stats than a Cool Kotori since Umi's main attribute is Cool

and only if Hanayo's name becomes tasukete and if Eli becomes khorosho!

Umi's name should become Love Arrow SHOOT and Maki's should be Imi Wakannai ^^

Azusa

Apparently today is my birthday so I did two 10+1 draws to try my luck. No URs :(

MtlKMsd.png

I forgot to screenshot the second pull.

My second Nozomi.

Also I'm trying to FC Mermaid and can't time correctly this part. How?

Apparently today is my birthday so I did two 10+1 draws to try my luck. No URs :(
Happy Birthday! Eat plenty of cakey.

With great difficulty. It took me more than 100 plays of that damn song to fc. Best advice I can give is play a video of the song full screen on your tablet/phone and tap along to it until you think you have the pattern down.

Aytrial

The biggest mistake I made with Mermaid Fiesta is that directly after the rapid chain of 3 single notes, I would do the same pace for the set of 3 double notes. The 3 double notes are the same speed as the 2 double notes at the start, but the visual noise can lead you to get confused in the moment.

Mokoi

Banned

Happy birthsday! At least you got two Nozomi's even if you may not like her. Mermaid fiesta is really hard the best advice I can give is to get drunk because that was the only time I got a FC.

Jintor

YES finally FC'd Wild Stars.

I love that feeling of gradual progression. When I first tried hard I burned in a fire, but I've gradually been getting the drum pattern down. Still don't quite have the short holds perfect at the beginning yet though

Drew a cool Honoka with my reward

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Well each girl has cards of all three types of course, but I think a Cool Umi will have better stats than a Cool Kotori since Umi's main attribute is Cool

and only if Hanayo's name becomes tasukete and if Eli becomes khorosho!
So there are "Bad" SRs as well? That's kind of annoying. lol
Although I guess that means they have flatter stats and can be used in all three groups I guess.

Also Eli is basically khorosho girl to me at this point. lol

holysan

Grats, got her too 2 days ago (my 4th smile SR), so I’m on a short break right now until Umi’s event starts.

And Happy Birthday to Azusa.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Umi, Umi Cool
Umi, Umi Cool
Umi, Umi Cool
Umi, Umi Cool

She's crazy like a fool
What about it Umi Cool
I'm crazy like a fool
What about it Umi Cool

I've just noticed this:

Sed7eFl.jpg

Does this mean I'm best honour scouting now as I'll be getting SRs? I've nearly got 100 love gems actually so perhaps I should pony up some real monies to get two goes...

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Almost full comboed the two new songs. Keep making silly errors and missing by one note. I'm going to do one more 10+1 pull soon. If it goes badly I'm going to blame everyone in this thread. Just warning you.

tumblr_n73dj8kGSK1rmjj6xo1_500.jpg

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
How often do they do these special 10+1 pulls and the such? Is this a rarity that would be worth taking advantage of multiple times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom