• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azusa

I couldn't resist, and ordered that one a while back. Even though I don't really like Honoka too much. Hopefully they do release all the idols.

I would buy it if they release all other idols. I don't what only one Honoka on my shelf.

Mokoi

Banned
Normally I would route for my home team (Kotori), but they just build their camp in a nature reserve, so fuck them.

Damm why do people got to mess with nature.
I was just talking about the Maki vs Nico match.

Oh I see, all is forgieven

Go Hanayo!

(My home country is in the world cup, but they're much smaller than all the other countries listed there. Plus we are playing France first -_-. I live in US now though.)

You from Honduras?

Chariot

ihkxZZTnm6iiu.gif

feel like lil Nozomi with all this SOCCER talk
Have you grown big keikakus and a cheeky personality yet?

Chariot

Fantastic!

Hey, question - can you increase the skill level of a card? And maybe more important question...Is it worth it?
Yes. And ... yes with but.
You can increase the skill when you feed another card with the same skill and skilllevel to them. But make sure, you don't need it for the team. Raw power is usually better than a better skill.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Yes. And ... yes with but.
You can increase the skill when you feed another card with the same skill and skilllevel to them. But make sure, you don't need it for the team. Raw power is usually better than a better skill.

Thank you!

Another question (sorry, new to this and all that jazz)...Should I feed my level 1 cards to my level 30+ cards? Or is it better to feed a bunch of level 1 cards to another level 1 and use THAT to feed to the level 30? Does the XP come out to the same?

Mokoi

Banned
Yup, but I've been in the US since I was like 2 though.

Population. Honduras usually makes it into the World Cup pretty often surprisingly haha. We got stuck in a tough group this year though.

That's cool I plan to visit, and ignore the U.S travel warning once I go touring all of central america.

Chariot

Not gonna watch the games, but the internet won't hide the result from me. Please spam the thread with pictures of the winner.
Thank you!

Another question (sorry, new to this and all that jazz)...Should I feed my level 1 cards to my level 30+ cards? Or is it better to feed a bunch of level 1 cards to another level 1 and use THAT to feed to the level 30? Does the XP come out to the same?
No problem, we all were at that point.
I don't know about that, but I think you get more, if you feed them separately.

holysan

I’m ok with Maki being Spain. Best girl in the unarguably best team in the world is a good fit. However, Nico being Team Dutch, I do not approve. I don’t even know what the best choice for her would be, probably Team Ronaldo. He is so adorable, he already tries to do the Nico-Nico-nii. Just watch his mouth, I can clearly see that. Also… the most liked and hated player in the world, yep, Ronaldo would make a good Nico.

Deleted a bunch of randoms off my list so that it'd be just gaffers. Had so many inactive users with shitty main cards. SR or bust, fucker! ヽ(`д´;)ノ

So throw me an invite if you've got room.

holysan

That was certainly enjoyable and we’ll most likely get Rin vs Maki in the first k.o round. If today’s play is an indicator though, then Maki will be the victim of cat girl’s lust. She doesn't stand a chance.

Personally I’m supposed to root for Kotori, meh… why Kotori? :(

Mokoi

Banned
In the score event waiting screen does anybody know what the messages you can choose say? I want to know which one says suck it Japan because

er6tbBr.gif

chrono01

Now that this game is a thing in NA, it'd be nice if they gave us aUR card for pre-ordering/purchasing the Love Live - Season 1 on Blu-ray [I already have mine pre-ordered].

I know they won't, though. :(

In the score event waiting screen does anybody know what the messages you can choose say? I want to know which one says suck it Japan because

http://i.imgur.com/er6tbBr.gif
The closest thing is "やったねFULL COMBO". That's a good way to say "I rock" when other players do shitty combos and still beat you.
In case you don't do a full combo, there's still Eli's ハラショー!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom