• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Hmmm really now. Well is there a way to redeem American Google play cards or am I going to have to input card info?

No clue since I've always had apple stuff. Sorry

Oh yeah you have August Eli in jp right, I want UR Kotori too (and the two SRs being added with her) since I don't have a Pure UR, so I will do some pulls then, still have my ticket from Umi event!

I did forget how Eli's first UR looks, it isn't that great actually. I really like her December one.

Yeah, I have an unidolized one in JP. I want to get the idolized one so bad. Eli job version is being added along with UR Kotori right? Seems like a really great time to do some pulls to me!

Yeah, I love Eli, but her first UR isn't that good unless idolized. The December and June ones are my favorite. I swear that I will get the June one idolized no matter what when it comes out in eng version.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Wow. Hard killed me. Mostly because I was an idiot and ajusted the volume at the beginning so the volume bar obscured my display for a mass of notes at the beginning draining my health hard.

Noxie

Neo Member
Gah, almost had it!

ZKFzOJu.jpg

I ended up with like 3 or 4 goods after that point, but hey, pretty good for my 3rd try. I'm pretty shaky in the middle parts though so not sure I can do it before the day is done!

Noxie

Neo Member
That Maki is gorgeous! Too bad I only play the English version and will have to wait ages for it to even be in the game. I think it's already one of my favorites.

Jintor

Uh, so, taking into consideration that the dailies need more LP, is there really any point to doing them at all besides getting a headstart on songs that'll be added into rotation later? Or will they never be added into rotation

raven777

I told myself that the next time Maki UR comes out, I am pulling her no matter how much it costs..

Going out to buy itunes card now

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Dope, I forgot that I am out of space. Having only 4 slots left for cards is a real pain in the ass. I'm not sure whether to idolized my extras or feed them and hope that they level up the skill even though they are the wrong level. :/

Plenty of good fortunes and a sprinkle of despair today it seems.

I just tried the daily song, passed it first try then failed hard the second. It seems as though once you go off the beat you're fucked.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I wonder if Love Live is aiming to do what iM@S is doing and use the cast from the spinoff games to make a new anime ala Cinderella Girls.

Chariot

new best girl, they should replace hanayo with her.
I won't protest.

I wonder if Love Live is aiming to do what iM@S is doing and use the cast from the spinoff games to make a new anime ala Cinderella Girls.
That would be interesting. Like a new group, that was inspired by Muse and aim for the next Love Live. And all of them are the most popular game characters.

My dream team:

156.jpg
275.jpg
268.jpg
253.jpg
251.jpg
244.jpg
215.jpg
209.jpg
181.jpg

No, I don't want Antler girl :(

Status