• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0t0k1

I wonder if Love Live is aiming to do what iM@S is doing and use the cast from the spinoff games to make a new anime ala Cinderella Girls.

If they can make money of it they will. Still sad about that cinderella girls anime means less of a chance of a new og im@s anime. Also about the LL movie dunno what to think about it. except for miyazaki films,shinkai films and short movies i do not really found an anime movie that i liked the pacing feels so slow in them and most movies that i saw had abrupt endings. But if the LL movie is just one big live event i will probably enjoy it.

Yui

well I did my 10+1....

AHHHHHH

Nice Congrats! :D

I'm glad about the new cards, since I'm not tempted at all to use any Loveca. :p
This way I can go all in (without spending money) on the upcoming Nozomi event.

53B11D004340E30013

This is some kind of sick cruel joke...

Yikes...

New normal is hella good

So much life!

Just finished watching season 1. Surprisingly enjoyable show, and definitely more entertaining than iM@S (though that's not saying much). Started more strongly than it ended due to the largely silly drama. Looking forward to season 2, and the movie as well I guess.

Also now that I've seen what the characters are fully like, I swear allegiance to Team Nic... Team Ni... d̞s̺̮̺̘k͖̺̺̝͓̮ͅf̝h͉̪͔̥̹̼ḑ̖̩s͙͇͈̰͢f҉̞͉͚̗͚̠s͎̘̺͉͢d̺̝͘ TEAM NOZOMI. Ranking goes something like this:

m5BpqHY.png

My top is like that if you put Maki before Eli (I didn't like eli at the start of the first season). In the low part of the table I would put rin and honoka before umi and hanayo. Although Honoka can do pretty stupid things sometimes that make me go ugh.

Hachitora

Ah, I've been wondering why this thread has been seeing a strange lack of despair. Or at least I think we have =w=
Now everything is right in the world.

I won't protest.

That would be interesting. Like a new group, that was inspired by Muse and aim for the next Love Live. And all of them are the most popular game characters.

My dream team:

156.jpg
275.jpg
268.jpg
253.jpg
251.jpg
244.jpg
215.jpg
209.jpg
181.jpg

No, I don't want Antler girl :(
They really amped up the artstyle for Normals after the original 27, didn't they.

elhaym

Honestly, for Mermaid Festa V2, I'd suggest watching the videos a couple of times. (This is one of a few songs that I actually did that on). The hold->fast note / gallop type stuff (Can you tell I played DDR?) are each in a pretty solid pattern, you just need to get the transitions between the two correct - the transition on the last set almost ALWAYS gets me.

Also, playing with about no sleep is baaaaaad times.

Hugstable

Banned
I won't protest.

That would be interesting. Like a new group, that was inspired by Muse and aim for the next Love Live. And all of them are the most popular game characters.

My dream team:

156.jpg
275.jpg
268.jpg
253.jpg
251.jpg
244.jpg
215.jpg
209.jpg
181.jpg

Hey these Normals aren't that bad. I like the 3rd one and the 7th one

Marche90

Ugh... The B-side song is HARD! Guess I'll install the game on another device and hope that I can play the B-side song at Lv 1 to practice somewhat while I let my LP recharge...

Wish we were able to practice without using LP or at the very least the option to retry a song ;_;

I won't protest.

My dream team:

Nice selection. But the Indian girl must be a part of this:
150px-Rakshata_cool.jpg
150px-Rakshata_cool_t.jpg

Markun

My scout ticket pull was a bust so I did a single draw with the Loveca that was suppose to be used for the event out of despair.

I got the new cool Rin. I seriously think I have better luck in single draws. <_>

firehawk12

Subete no aware
So I finally took the time to actually read the story for the JP event. All that Yuri bait:
----
Eli: Okay? Write it like this: "Thank you for telling me your feelings. However, I already have someone I love more than anyone else in the world. That would be my beloved childhood friend, Ko-u-sa-ka Ho---"
----
Umi: So that means you write responses like that too, right? "Sorry, I already have someone very important to me. That would be my classmate, Toujou No---"
----
Eli: ...I really am. Ahh... being in an all-girls school is tough!
Umi: Indeed. It's tough... in odd ways.
Eli: Let's part ways for now then, so that we at least won't end up the subjects of another rumor ourselves. &#9834; I'll see you at practice, okay?
Umi: Okay!

Heh.

It's too bad that the event stories just disappear. I wonder if they'll ever make them rewatchable again. Also, the fact that everything is set in the S1 timeline is a bit odd as well, come to think of it. I wonder if they'll ever catch up.

Hachitora

I still find it kinda jarring that they skip the beginning part of Festa Vol. 2. I know it would be a bit too slow for a rhythm game, but it still feels weird without it.

I'm probably just gonna give up on S ranking this song and wait for the next one. My Pure and Cool teams can probably give me an S rank as long as I can FC the next song.

fek

So I finally took the time to actually read the story for the JP event. All that Yuri bait:

It's too bad that the event stories just disappear. I wonder if they'll ever make them rewatchable again. Also, the fact that everything is set in the S1 timeline is a bit odd as well, come to think of it. I wonder if they'll ever catch up.
Yeah, this event story was great. And School Festival is just a different story, I don't think it will follow the anime.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Yeah, this event story was great. And School Festival is just a different story, I don't think it will follow the anime.
Well, even the fact that they're in season 1's timeline where the third years are still in charge of the student council is a bit funny given that season 2 just aired. But what can ya do I suppose. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom