• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Any Smile Rares? To help get ready for Nico event

Also I noticed Love Novels is the song for her event, love that song, its kinda easy though I still haven't FC'd it
When it comes to normals the game wants to give me nothing but smiles (so much so I can make a team out of the rarest normal of the initial set). When it comes to rares however I get everything but smiles.

While I joke about not needing to do the Nico event I may honestly have to bow out simply because it will be a pain to grind with such a weak team.

fek

I'm hoping the movie is a reboot or something personally. Maybe something that happened between the first and second season would be cool too.

Hachitora

So I just watched the final episode. While it was a very good final episode, what I really
want to bring to attention is the fact that
they used shots from this game for the slideshow

Mokoi

Banned
Just finished watching season 1. Surprisingly enjoyable show, and definitely more entertaining than iM@S (though that's not saying much). Started more strongly than it ended due to the largely silly drama. Looking forward to season 2, and the movie as well I guess.

Also now that I've seen what the characters are fully like, I swear allegiance to Team Nic... Team Ni... d̞s̺̮̺̘k͖̺̺̝͓̮ͅf̝h͉̪͔̥̹̼ḑ̖̩s͙͇͈̰͢f҉̞͉͚̗͚̠s͎̘̺͉͢d̺̝͘ TEAM NOZOMI. Ranking goes something like this:

m5BpqHY.png

Yeah team Nozomi is the best team!

elhaym

So I just watched the final episode. While it was a very good final episode, what I really
want to bring to attention is the fact that
they used shots from this game for the slideshow

Heh.

It feels like
they recycled a lot more than that.
=p

Yui

Final Episode:

I'm really happy about the kinda open ending. I mean, sure, they did graduate, but there is still more to tell and they didn't disband.
So I can continue my life without the ultimate despair. (Srsly I would have stopped playing the game in the case of a "real" not open ending.)

Additional thoughts:

Nico's mother <3 <3
Happy Maker <3 <3 <3

I guess he's the center? :O

@daily song: I like the song and thank you for all the free Loveca <3

JoeFu

Banned
I'm pretty awful at Mermaid Festa V 2. I can beat it no problem but can't get them combos. The beat is kinda weird. Hopefully I can get it down within the 20 hours.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Stupid first few notes ruined my FC on Hard. On the bright side, love the 80+ XP and a way to drain my LP in 2 songs! Quick and dirty! :)

E: Regarding new daily of course! Excited for more songs!

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Got A on scoring thanks to Safs Nico UR. Free 2 stones for me yayyy

Rank 14948 in jp with 4 and half more hours left. Think I am safe now.

Just played the daily song and it rocked my ass. I need to put some stamina skills on my Smile team.

edit - Yep, that Mermaid Festa Vol 2 is a real sumbitch. Worse than OG Mermaid Festa.

elhaym

Welp. Done. Not even worrying about this song anymore. Waiting for other (better) dailies!

BrWAfOOIIAAkdOV.jpg:small

edit: Drew from the honor scouting. Still a solid member of the exclusive "NO URS ALLOWED" club.

BrWBQC4IIAAB_pB.jpg

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Huh, the US version is also doing the 10/15/25 LP thing... was the JP version like this at launch as well, because there are no expert songs yet?

What happens when they re-tier all the songs?

Not that I'm complaining I guess... just means I can play less and burn LP faster. lol

Kumubou

I just how the expert button is sitting there on the dailies, taunting me. KLab plz. ;_;

Although if this is on the JP schedule, we're not seeing the expert/4X charts for what, another 2 months? womp womp.

Hugstable

Banned
Holy crap, just played the Daily song for the first time and hard and that did not go well. I passed, but I didn't expect the notes to be coming like that -_-. lol I'm gonna suck til I get used to these harder songs.

Kincaido

Someone end the jp event already plz

I'm not playing anymore since I doubt I'll drop 17,500 spots in an hour and half, but still feeling anxious lol

Kazzy

Cleared the daily song on hard no problem - full combo may be a bit tricky though!

I'm still holding out and haven't sank any money into this game yet...

Hachitora

Woot woot! Managed to FC Festa Vol. 2!

But the S-rank's gonna be harder just because my Smile team is too weak, even with my Smile UR friends T~T

zoku88

No worries - It rotates like every few days. There are only a few B-side songs, even in the JP version.

Thank god. I haven't even figured out the pattern for the second half, yet.... (is it mostly following the bongo drums that I'm hearing?)

EDIT: this song is pretty catchy. I think it might be my favourite.

Kincaido

Maintenance finally begins. Raven and I part of the Rainbow Eli club \o/

I totally did though, I just used the last of my parasols and am at a whopping 14252....

Besides I gotta do that 10+1 and get another UR Eli to idolize her but in reality pull more Nico SRs

Wish I could get just 1 UR of her ;_;

Mokoi

Banned
Congrats guys/gals, I have yet to partake in a single jp event with determination. Maybe next time depending on who it is.

Markun

I completely forgot to keep up with the JP event because I'm playing the fan translation for Ace Attorney Investigations 2 and I can't put it down. Because of that, all I get is an inferior scout ticket.

Curse this foolishly foolish game which foolishly wastes my foolish time.
Ue2RZf7.gif

Kincaido

Save up loveca in eng version! Her UR should be after Kotori, who will be in the next batch

B-but I kinda want Kotori's too. I also want the August Eli one more than anything. Her first UR doesn't look that good compared to the later ones :x

I still want it though of course along with most of the August cards. 50% off itunes sell please appear again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom