• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0t0k1

i'm lady

pretty happy with the results considering i really had no materials and tools
maybe i'll try my hand at a more professional build later down the road, i really want a better case

On a more serious note although you say it isn't optimal i have to say i love the wooden look on that thing. Makes it look classy! also my body is always l@dy
1344310797094s.jpg

m0t0k1

I could go full creep and make a Maki mask in the style of the animemask in Payday 2.

I'm in luck you can't give out tags :D

Real life masks look way more creepy then ingame. Do It! and go to the city center when die Mannschaft is playing their football match. You bound to have some unforgettable experiences.

Convince all these football fans to become LL fans!

holysan

Love Live is immortal!

>probably won't air before 2015
>wait 6-9 months until it gets a BD release, perhaps not before 2016
>new series 2017 at best, if it will happen at all

Oh well, cool thing that they still continue the franchise. A movie is better than nothing and they're usually better produced, so I'm ok with this.

Oh well, cool thing that they still continue the franchise. A movie is better than nothing and they're usually better produced, so I'm ok with this.

Says it's part of the 5th anniversary so, yeah, it won't air until 2015.

m0t0k1

I made that image for /a/ many years ago. The Japanese at the bottom in a Google Translate of Reggie Filsaime.

Cool so gaffer->internet-> gaf instead of directly to gaf. Yeah found it on google :p its the second hit for my body is l@dy.

Azusa

and probably just a recap.

m0t0k1

speaking of free URs, pls how much longer for the free Eli UR in jp

assuming she is Cool, that would be nice, my Cool team would be pretty good then

Free UR eli? did i miss something? The SR event eli is cool yes. 14 more hours until the end so we shall see when we get the prices.

Hugstable

Banned
speaking of free URs, pls how much longer for the free Eli UR in jp

assuming she is Cool, that would be nice, my Cool team would be pretty good then

Free UR?!?!? Is this reality?! English version could use a free UR lol. (I really need a UR, but none I really want yet besides Umi Umi Archery)

m0t0k1

MSMrRound

When Love Live first started, I had no idea it was going to take off like this...didn't their Season 2 BD Vol 1 sell something like 82k or something? Well..granted that there's a ticket for the fifth Live but still..

Hugstable

Banned
yeah hopefully we will get one someday, but probably not for a long time, Rin's UR should come after Nozomi's (Kotori should be next, then Eli, then Nozomi, Rin) I like her UR

Oh I can't wait for that one. Gonna save my Loveca up then and probably wait on doing a big draw. Haven't even got the Rin SR, but I feel if I wait, my luck will be good by the time the Rin UR card comes :p.

ipgmOpp9xgQ6d.gif

Yui

I don't like anime movies, since they basically deny any chance for a new TV season for the next couple of years (at least until their release). :/

Just finished watching season 1. Surprisingly enjoyable show, and definitely more entertaining than iM@S (though that's not saying much). Started more strongly than it ended due to the largely silly drama. Looking forward to season 2, and the movie as well I guess.

Also now that I've seen what the characters are fully like, I swear allegiance to Team Nic... Team Ni... d̞s̺̮̺̘k͖̺̺̝͓̮ͅf̝h͉̪͔̥̹̼ḑ̖̩s͙͇͈̰͢f҉̞͉͚̗͚̠s͎̘̺͉͢d̺̝͘ TEAM NOZOMI. Ranking goes something like this:

m5BpqHY.png

If you just kinda like a show, sure, but it's bad, if you love it. ^^
But looking at your avatar and your last login, I guess your LL hype is over?
Chariot went from second most posts in this thread to disappearing these past few days. The idols are finished.

Just finished watching season 1. Surprisingly enjoyable show, and definitely more entertaining than iM@S (though that's not saying much). Started more strongly than it ended due to the largely silly drama. Looking forward to season 2, and the movie as well I guess.

Also now that I've seen what the characters are fully like, I swear allegiance to Team Nic... Team Ni... d̞s̺̮̺̘k͖̺̺̝͓̮ͅf̝h͉̪͔̥̹̼ḑ̖̩s͙͇͈̰͢f҉̞͉͚̗͚̠s͎̘̺͉͢d̺̝͘ TEAM NOZOMI. Ranking goes something like this:

m5BpqHY.png
I think you'll like S2 more. There is not as much silly drama and it's more focused on humour/character building.

Nico is very disappointed in you.
wt0Dw9f.png

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Woke up 5 hours into sleep to play two songs then went back to sleep for a few more hours. I'm fully awake now. Dropped to about 19000 in ranking. Not too bad. The grind continues now.

Also, happy birthday Love Live and I'm really happy that a movie is coming too.

Chariot

If you just kinda like a show, sure, but it's bad, if you love it. ^^
But looking at your avatar and your last login, I guess your LL hype is over?
It's not.
I just watched the whole second season of Legend of Korra today and really liked the character, I often change my avatar to characters of recently wachted shows that I liked.
Also there are quite few people with Maki avatars but no one with Eska.

m5BpqHY.png
Booo, Maki needs to be first!

:D

m0t0k1

Booo, Maki needs to be first!

:D

Your own fault for not supporting your waifu.

Man i just started playing expert songs for fun because i already got SR Eli but too far away for a second one. But snow halation and m.u.s.i.c start easy but the middle parts goddamn manage to survive them barely.

Kincaido

checking my friend ranking... you've got 25k, jp players why are you scary, see the dude in first has over half a million

hopefully you won't drop 13 THOUSAND places lol

I would literally cry if that happened ;_;

Have 10 stones left, so it should be enough. Hopefully.

m0t0k1

She isn't my waifu.
Hisa is my waifu, I live monogam.

Such passion such faithfulness <3 gotta love it.

They're fun though! I've been playing Sweet&Sweet Holiday because I actually kind of missed it

Yeah i enjoying playing them. Makes hard feels slow in comparison. But i will never get good at expert songs. And Sweet&sweet holiday is actually kinda catchy. Got pretty happy during previous rin event for getting that song because A i got good at it and can S rank it like 80% of the time and B it has Kotori.

Yui

It's not.
I just watched the whole second season of Legend of Korra today and really liked the character, I often change my avatar to characters of recently wachted shows that I liked.
Also there are quite few people with Maki avatars but no one with Eska.

Ahhh I see. Well that's okay, I guess.... :p
Legend of Korra is great btw, but I still need to watch the second season.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well SR/UR wise my pull may not have been good, but it did allow me to idolise some rares. Slow and steady progress.

JoeFu

Banned
Did some single pulls in the Japanese version because I don't really care about that one and the the UR archery Umi. I'm probably never going to get a UR in the eng version. :(

I think you'll like S2 more. There is not as much silly drama and it's more focused on humour/character building.

Nico is very disappointed in you.
wt0Dw9f.png
Nico's the most entertaining of the group and has my favourite design, but I prefer Nozomi's personality / demeanour and like her more as a character. Though if S2 fleshes everyone out more I guess my views could change.

Kincaido

Aytrial plz

I've FC'd Love Novels. Easily my favorite song to play not named Cutie Panther

Just got another loveca for max leveling up members and about to get two more from playing Natsuiro and the event song 100 times. I GOT THIS

Edit: Got A Smile Nico from playing a song too. Today is my day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom