• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone, bask in the glory of Nozomi!
bew2iTF.gif

She should wear her hair like that all the time.

StayDead

Well damn, seems I missed Idolm@ster creeping in. As the 765 king I challenge you to find a single non adorable thing in this image.

tf8jX6m.jpg

Hugstable

Banned
Please guys, don't start an IdolGAF civil war.
I don't know on whose side I would stand.

OHH NOO! I'm pretty much on the Love Live side since I don't have any other Idol exposure. Oh well time to start training.

ibzNCdfxw5D6hS.gif

I might check out what Idolmaster is tonight, don't have any other anime to watch, or atleast none that I know of haha

Hachitora

I might check out what Idolmaster is tonight, don't have any other anime to watch, or atleast none that I know of haha

Just make sure you stay away from Xenoglossia. Actually, it might be fun to watch anyway after you watch the main series.

Edit: FUUUUUUUUUU-
Was able to S rank the new daily's hard mode on my first try, but messed up the combo on the second to last note -_-

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
I like how these new dailies bleed love stones. And contrary to what it says, they're not hard, but they take up a lotta lp. Much better compared to the rest of the songs they've put out so far. guitar riffs and pretty fast beat.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
sometimes I wonder if we're listening to the same song or not lol. The vocals aren't that good (the two characters featured on the cover are probably the worst characters anyways) but the instrumentals have a nice hook and fast tempo.

Mokoi

Banned
sometimes I wonder if we're listening to the same song or not lol. The vocals aren't that good (the two characters featured on the cover are probably the worst characters anyways) but the instrumentals have a nice hook and fast tempo.

The instrumentals for most of the tracks are really good. Especially if you listen to the notes of school idol days ost. Some hidden gems on there. Like this song. Reminds me of Eureka sevens and Ao ost

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Yeah it is. I should of mentioned that. It also contains the piano solo Maki version of Start:Dash shown in episode 2 I believe.
Cool. I never thought of listening to the Love Live music, since the only piece I can remember is the recap song at the beginning of every episode. lol

These daily songs are great, I've been playing everyday since they started (compared to how I didn't play at all unless there was an event).

Kazzy

The daily song isn't hard - it's just that there's no rhythm to it. I feel a real disconnect between the actual song and the note chart.

Hugstable

Banned
These daily songs are great, I've been playing everyday since they started (compared to how I didn't play at all unless there was an event).

Yeah it was pretty fun to play the last 2 daily songs. Been actually coming back even if it's just 2 songs a day. That last event wore me out ha

how are u guys affording to play the dailies, the LP are so much, i only have 45 LP, so i cant even play 2 hards

I got 55 LP so at least I can squeeze in 2 plays every once in a while.

scotcheggz

I just single pulled an Umi SR which I could idolise, it's now my new favourite card :)

ZI8I5Wq.jpg

Too bad its after the cool event but nevermind!

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Just unlocked Diamond Princess no Yuutsu in jp version. Pretty fun song. Missed one note to FC on first try.

Also, I can almost make a team with all Umi in eng version now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom