• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Oh, the song is Love Novels? I'm suddenly motivated to try more.

Edit: Not much to me, but some people might like to know that it's 2000 more points needed for the one SR

Mazre

qnopRBi.png

Oh for but a fleeting moment...

New song is fun. Not too long, catchy hook, only one or two parts to stumble over should be an easy FC and S rank is once again a low barrier.

Managed to wake up for the event start. I think I'll wait for my first LP recharge as I'm too tired right now to blow gems to get to #1.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Bumped up to 13k huh? Hmmmm seems like I might miss out. Guess I'll just play casually and see what happens. Good luck to everyone aiming for the top 1000 or 200!

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Used one stone since doing two 25 lp songs and one 15 song were almost exactly what I needed to level up. I also just felt like playing Love Novels some more before going to sleep lol. Got around 1000 points already. Time for some sleep.

So I can be number one for Nico event! You all thought I was tsundere for only Nozomi

for the next batch of cards ofc

I will be rooting for you to get the UR Kotori and officer Umi

Jintor

really loving mermaid festa 2 hard, that shit is bananas fun

even though i still don't have the patterns down (well now cos of the assist guide I have the pattern but my execution is still fucked...)

bump wait da-bump-da wait bump wait da-bump-da wait bump wait da-bump-da wait
Haha, thank you. I can't believe this actually helped me. I was mindlessly da-bump-da-bumping without any pauses.
I'll still need training to do it properly though, especially since I already took on some bad habits with this song.

I dont think that Umi has a particulary trait that stands out of the whole group and that makes her boring. Sometimes she is tsunadere like maki, others is serious and responible like eli, other times does stupid things like kotori. She does not excel in any of those though.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
You do realise that otaku opinion is one opinion you ignore. They are very often wrong on a lot of things. I mean Kirito has been voted one of the top male characters for how long now? Exactly.

Hachitora

I actually haven't listened to this song in a while, and I guess I just forgot about how funny it sounded.

This is probably gonna be the last event that I'm gonna use my love gems for. The next few I'm probably gonna use enough to ensure a net increase. Anyone know what events they're gonna add UR Rin and Maki after? I'm probably gonna be saving up for those.

there was one posted with stickers underneath the girls

Maki and Rin were at the top I think
I believe this is what you're talking about. I realized that what we see may not be accurate, as I think some of them have multiple sheets, and it's hard to see who has how many sheets. Maki and Rin are definitely in the lead though.

Hugstable

Banned
I actually haven't listened to this song in a while, and I guess I just forgot about how funny it sounded.

This is probably gonna be the last event that I'm gonna use my love gems for. The next few I'm probably gonna use enough to ensure a net increase. Anyone know what events they're gonna add UR Rin and Maki after? I'm probably gonna be saving up for those.

I believe this is what you're talking about. I realized that what we see may not be accurate, as I think some of them have multiple sheets, and it's hard to see who has how many sheets. Maki and Rin are definitely in the lead though.

Makes me surprised that Rin costs only 500 yen and the only ones cheaper are Honoka, Nozomi and Umi. Rin is popular she deserves expensive merch! lol. Poor Umi :(

ughhh I wait 90 minutes so my LP gets to 25 so I can level up perfectly off a song and refill my LP... then play again and have my game mess up for the first time ever and fail, wasting 25LP.

I would hold, let go, and the game thought I was still holding? over and over until i ded.

Hugstable

Banned
You do realise that otaku opinion is one opinion you ignore. They are very often wrong on a lot of things. I mean Kirito has been voted one of the top male characters for how long now? Exactly.

Seriously, seeing Umi so low makes me a little sad. I can think of no reason why she doesn't get any love besides her strictness. And Kirito being a top male character? REALLY?

Jintor

ughhh I wait 90 minutes so my LP gets to 25 so I can level up perfectly off a song and refill my LP... then play again and have my game mess up for the first time ever and fail, wasting 25LP.

I would hold, let go, and the game thought I was still holding? over and over until i ded.

moisture on screen or fingers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom