• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeFu

Banned
I tried using an apk downloader using the playstore link but I guess doing it that way didn't get the latest version :(

Joule

zT2pekn.png

Well I guess that's okay. Get to idolize a few rares and SR Honoka is nice for the event.

Hugstable

Banned
I have spent no money on this game or the franchise as a whole but I'll be damned if I am not a Nico fan! It's time to show you all what I'm made of!

You guys got Phoenix going now! I guarantee their is gonna be so hardcore Nico fans competing, it surprised me in the Umi contest to see someone shoot up in points like that so fast. He hit 11k before the first day was even done!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
apk downloader but i see people are having problems with that :( and my other website i used to grab the apk from hasnt updated since december :(
edit: see that on google play it still says 2.0 so maybe it isnt updated yet?
It's asking you to update so it should be up now.

Going back to the US/TW version is jarring. lol
I hope they just switch up to the newest version soon.

Yui

You guys should use the apk downloader chrome extension. (it uses your Play Store account and you can switch your country to what you like/need)
I can just update the JPN version through the Play Store, using a German google account.

This makes (love) life so much easier.

Mokoi

Banned
I have spent no money on this game or the franchise as a whole but I'll be damned if I am not a Nico fan! It's time to show you all what I'm made of!

I can already imagine the regret.

Also the TW version is updating right now, and holy shit it takes forever.

fek

You guys should use the apk downloader chrome extension. (it uses your Play Store account and you can switch your country to what you like/need)
I can just update the JPN version through the Play Store, using a German google account.

This makes (love) life so much easier.
Do you know if I can use a play store gift code from a different region using that?

Yui

Ugh I'm only on my phone. Out of state ATM and need to update :( share apk if have pls

Mhhh does this link work for you?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fvjwfgppu1uqk6p/klb.android.lovelive+%281%29.apk

I uploaded the current Play Store file but I don't really know how to use my mediafire account. ^^"

Do you know if I can use a play store gift code from a different region using that?
You are talking about bypassing the whole google playcard region lock thing, right? Mhh I don't know about that.

JoeFu

Banned
Real question is when they will let me screen rotate the game... Would be easier if I could play with my charger on the left side of my phone...

chrono01

Real question is when they will let me screen rotate the game... Would be easier if I could play with my charger on the left side of my phone...
You can do that now. I never had to enable anything in the options either, it just happened.

Edit - I'm on iOS, if it matters.

Mokoi

Banned
iiYvt3sisU0ML.gif

They added arrows! The Klab gods have answered my prayers. Seriously I wanted arrows to be there. I like having visual representations of things.

Hugstable

Banned
iiYvt3sisU0ML.gif

They added arrows! The Klab gods have answered my prayers. Seriously I wanted arrows to be there. I like having visual representations of things.

Arrows?

Decided to do one draw just because new update looks nice

pPu32Ms.jpg
/

New Rin get! Maybe my luck with single draws actually isn't bad after all lol

So cute :3. All these amazing Rin cards make me wanna play JP so bad, but I keep preserving cause of my already gained SR. Seeing these Rin's make it hard to wanna play the english version, I won't have them for a long time :((

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Can anyone do a quick and dirty translation of the graphics options? They changed the display so that the "Perfect" isn't transparent any more and it's kind of annoying now that I noticed it. lol

gawXS7Zl.png

I'm not sure you'll be able to change that... But I'm also not sure what "Effect" does.

Cut in : Nothing, medium, big
Effect : OFF, ON
Letters size : small, medium, big

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I'm not sure you'll be able to change that... But I'm also not sure what "Effect" does.

Cut in : Nothing, medium, big
Effect : OFF, ON
Letters size : small, medium, big
Hrm... If I had more LP, I'd experiment with the various options. Apparently they were going to let you turn off the "Score Bonus" thing that pops up whenever your idol skills proc, so maybe that's related to one of those options.

I changed "Cut in" to Medium, "Effect" to Off and "Letter size" to Small and here are the results:
Yes, I died on Easy when trying to take screenshots. XD

The effect of "Cut in" is pretty obvious (and I love it!) and "Letter size" too.
But I'm not sure what "Effect" changed...

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Haha, I wonder if people turn that back on now.

It still showed the proccing, so I wonder...

Actually, Effects Off seems to turn off all the sparkles when you get a proc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom