• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

they need to make a seperate app widget to check my lp i can just leave on my phone lock screen. Time until LP bar full + current LP. None of this logging on to check information business

Hugstable

Banned
Yep, got my loveca ready, should have at least two, maybe three tickets for the new cards as well. Still have my Umi event ticket.

Which SR Umi is it that they are adding? Might need to start saving for that. Still a few cards that I really want out right now too though.

Anony

so now that we have daily songs, the best way to maximize LP is to play those for the event right?
i dont know if i got all the notes, but i got 27 notes on it

Azusa

Which SR Umi is it that they are adding? Might need to start saving for that. Still a few cards that I really want out right now too though.

The best job card.

Umi_cool_sr86_t.jpg

firehawk12

Subete no aware
raven :(

one thing is, *series spoilers* just to be safe

she never really got her own episode (which is total bs of course) I mean Nico gets two episodes and Umi none wtf
All Umi would do in her episode is yell at people. :(

so now that we have daily songs, the best way to maximize LP is to play those for the event right?
i dont know if i got all the notes, but i got 27 notes on it
It's more that you can save time by not having to play more songs than anything else. lol

ok I have officially joined over $500 club now
I hope you got your URs..

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Over $500… I don't even…

In lighter news it's funny how low your score needs to be to be in the top 1000 on the first day of the event.

Is anyone having problems connecting when starting songs? Or doing anything?

Just looked at the scoreboard, first place is at 9000 points. These events start at such a bad time for me. I don't know how I'm going to catch up.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
It's all about Umi's sadistic side.

It's why otakus don't like her. Afraid she'd beat them into a pulp.True true.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
It's all about Umi's sadistic side.

It's why otakus don't like her. Afraid she'd beat them into a pulp.True true.
Naw, the problem is that there are nine characters and she's pretty much the straight man buzz kill who isn't supposed to have a personality.

She's like that producer girl on Idolm@ster.

Is there a reason why the only timer based game I'm into ATM sends zero notifications for when energy is filled while any others send you shit every hour begging you to come back?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
They probably thought since the opening episodes focused on the main three which she is part of they had already fleshed her out more than the other.

EDIT: Wow. Came across this duet between Eli and Nozomi. The lyrics arn't even trying to be subtle.

Mokoi

Banned
They probably thought since the opening episodes focused on the main three which she is part of they had already fleshed her out more than the other.

EDIT: Wow. Came across this duet between Eli and Nozomi. The lyrics arn't even trying to be subtle.

lol Yuri

Our secret romance
And even though I want to feel you
All we can do is painfully gaze at each other
The feelings we can't have as girls who are in love with love
Why do they have to be so painful?

Hachitora

lol Yuri

Our secret romance
And even though I want to feel you
All we can do is painfully gaze at each other
The feelings we can't have as girls who are in love with love
Why do they have to be so painful?
Wow. I had never seen the translation for this song. And I thought they were trying to make NicoMaki canon ^^

elhaym

Is there a reason why the only timer based game I'm into ATM sends zero notifications for when energy is filled while any others send you shit every hour begging you to come back?

TBH - wasted LP means a bigger chance of a player dropping money to recover from that loss (IMO, obviously I'm not a game designer).

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
the event songs always seem to be a pushover when it comes to difficulty. On the other hand, the daily is really dumb. They need to make it to where notes come down in a straight line and speed up the note scroll to take away this artificial difficulty that's created because of how loopy the interface is.

m0t0k1

Just started playing the event how is it even possible to already have the nico card after like 7 hours of play :lol top 3 is going to fast.

Kumubou

the event songs always seem to be a pushover when it comes to difficulty. On the other hand, the daily is really dumb. They need to make it to where notes come down in a straight line and speed up the note scroll to take away this artificial difficulty that's created because of how loopy the interface is.
So you basically want to turn LL:SIF into Beatmania IIDX with more waifus? Even then, anything can become unreadable with enough density.

I do think that the game should have a speed modifier, though.

I think the Dailies help make this event more playable. I can't FC them, but I can still get all the tokens in the song and having the songs change up day by day will be good at keeping things more fresh.

Thinking, maybe burn the Loveca early so I don't get as stressed out at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom