• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I changed "Cut in" to Medium, "Effect" to Off and "Letter size" to Small and here are the results:

Yes, I died on Easy when trying to take screenshots. XD

The effect of "Cut in" is pretty obvious (and I love it!) and "Letter size" too.
But I'm not sure what "Effect" changed...

oh god the cut-in on small... that aliasing...

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Is that on the next page?

The one thing the points thing has shown me is that it doesn't seem to matter where you place your team members...

Hugstable

Banned
Mermaid Festa Vol 2 back, so we are sticking to group A songs for now

I want my Group B Beat In Angel!! :D I suck so bad at Vol 2 Mermaid

Edit: I just do good in Mermaid Festa Vol 2! Only missed like 7 notes this time which is insanely better compared to how I did on this song last time

Hugstable

Banned
I almost scarified my Umi's on accident. That would of been quite the problem.

it0IL8xG5JnT9.gif

Marche90

Finally managed to get enough Loveca to do an 11-pull, and sure enough, I did one before the assured SR promo ran out.

Ended up buying a single loveca since the Daily Song was a repeat lol

6xkmO5Q.png

I'm... not fully sure it was worth it :lol

At least I got a SR and managed to idolize 5 more cards, including all my versions of Eli

Hugstable

Banned
Mermaid Fiesta Vol 2 is sooooooo wavy. And I thought I loved vol 1.

Now that I'm actually used to playing it, it's actually really fun and has a good rhythm. Did pretty well on my 2nd play of it today. Now to let my LP recharge. Is the Nico event starting tomorrow?

Mokoi

Banned
Lol safs

Now that I'm actually used to playing it, it's actually really fun and has a good rhythm. Did pretty well on my 2nd play of it today. Now to let my LP recharge. Is the Nico event starting tomorrow?

Yeah at 11:00 am UST. Which means at like 5 in the morning for me.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
3 goods and 1 bad. Getting better at it at least. Got S for scoring now at least. Free love gem!

Hugstable

Banned
Lol safs

Yeah at 11:00 am UST. Which means at like 5 in the morning for me.

Oh dang that's like 3 am for me. Gotta at least get started on maxmizing my LP so atleast I can get the 11k event SR without spending any loveca this time. I have like 57 LP thanks to the last event now though, so atleast I can get 3 1/2 plays in each recharge.

I usually get up early (at 5ish actually) but playing early is another thing

I have to stand when playing after waking up

Its not bad tbh

Yup, I got an internal clock at wakes me up every morning at 5 am, but it takes me like an hour or so before I'm actually able to operate. I just plan to roll over at 3AM (if that even happens) and sleep play my first 3 songs so I can fall back asleep for another 2-3 hours and recharge. and wow I almost forgot it's July 4th tomorrow, the fireworks are right down the street from my house, which sucks since last year it drove my beagle nuts.

Mokoi

Banned
waaa 4AM for me, gonna celebrate the fourth like a true american

playing a japanese ios game all day

Yeah really deep! I'll be doing the same for the most part.

Yup, I got an internal clock at wakes me up every morning at 5 am, but it takes me like an hour or so before I'm actually able to operate. I just plan to roll over at 3AM (if that even happens) and sleep play my first 3 songs so I can fall back asleep for another 2-3 hours and recharge. and wow I almost forgot it's July 4th tomorrow, the fireworks are right down the street from my house, which sucks since last year it drove my beagle nuts.

Well buy your own fireworks, and start a war. Get back at them for driving your beagle nuts.

Jintor

Reading the notation at speed is too difficult, can't tell which bit it's following, guitar or drums... at least I can survive it though, it's rhythm-heavy enough that I'm not getting completely thrown off

Jintor

I just realised that I'm gonna be without internet from the 26th until some indeterminate time in the future. *sigh*

Stupid no offline mode

Kincaido

RIP Yui and others that want 2 Nicos and Nozomis :x

At least one of them is score match, so it'll be less stressful than the Umi/Eli time I had lol

Katoki

Did a marathon session through the rest of the second season I had left because I figured that it'd just be worse to prolong it at this point.

That end of anime withdrawal is back. ;-;

Based on your time here is a countdown timer for the start of the event.
t1404471600z0.png

I am thinking about ordering one what is the difference between book? It probably is impossible to get a Kotori/Maki/Eli book is it by the looks of the covers :( Now to see where i can order. Was planning to buy some Idolm@ster manga anyway. I want the eli card but if there is not Kotori content it aint worth buying that book. I can only buy one

Nico event in 3hrs correct?

Yui

Aww yeah, she will be mine! (I'm ready to spend everything up to 70 Loveca >_>)

RIP Yui and others that want 2 Nicos and Nozomis :x

At least one of them is score match, so it'll be less stressful than the Umi/Eli time I had lol

Yeah I was expecting this since the Eli event. It will be brutal but I still enjoy the game and I don't intend to take a break for any event, so it's alright. ^^

Kincaido

Aww yeah, she will be mine! (I'm ready to spend everything up to 70 Loveca >_>)

Yeah I was expecting this since the Eli event. It will be brutal but I still enjoy the game and I don't intend to take a break for any event, so it's alright. ^^

30 was more than enough for me to get a second Eli and I was a way lower rank than you. That was a collection event though, so dunno if more or less are needed for score match. Anyways, good luck, hope you get the rewards you want!

Yui

30 was more than enough for me to get a second Eli and I was a way lower rank than you. That was a collection event though, so dunno if more or less are needed for score match. Anyways, good luck, hope you get the rewards you want!

I guess Score Matches need more Loveca, since your event points range quite a bit due to the ranking after each song. But I don't know for sure. Anyways I will give it my all! ^^

I looked again when the English Nico event is supposed to start and it looks likes it's 4:00am my time (2hrs from now). I'm going to bed.

m0t0k1

I looked again when the English Nico event is supposed to start and it looks likes it's 4:00am my time (2hrs from now). I'm going to bed.

You could have done that two hours ago when you asked last time :p because it was 3 hours away more sleep is better. Its not like you are going to get first place unless you grind A LOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom