• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokoi

Banned
I''m sorry Aytrial, I can't do it. Seeing top spot with almost 20k points already I just can't do it for Nico. I'm all talk, I am ashamed.

i6cZ8oq9qq1Gd.gif

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Sounds like a good plan

dunno if it being long term would add to despair or not though, I think it would be best to just decide on x amount of draws for a certain card

3 or 4 11 draws would probably be good imo. Not too much money. I really want the bride Eli more than anything though. Also, the December one >_>

Draxal

Daily songs makes the event more fun. Event song is purty easy as well, have the top 36th song score ranking and think that'll stick in the top 200 for the entire event.

elhaym

I'm easily gonna be knocked out of the top 200 score ranking for this song I think, my smile team is pretty awful. Only managed ~80th with 3 or 4 greats on the song.

Hachitora

My Smile team doesn't have a single Smile SR/UR, so I don't think I can get into the top 1,000 for event song ranking this time. At least until I get the event Nico

Hugstable

Banned
Yeah I'll probably just do two 11 draws for the next cards plus ticket draws
which will net me Rare Honoka cards

Maybe another two after UR Rin is added, of course it doesn't matter but I am trying to decide how to do the draws, right after each other or spaced out...

When does UR Rin get added? I think that's when I'm gonna plan and save to do my next big draws.

Kincaido

They're pretty good. They come in all sort of different flavours. They're made using egg whites for the meringue. I like the tea flavoured ones myself.

These ones are! There's a place in downtown LA that sells them apparently, went there for dinner and had to pick up a box!

They're hella good. My favorite ones have nutella as the filling. Can't stop eating them.

I tried some at a convention a few months back. They were pretty good. You should try some.

Well damn, I really gotta eat some now lol. Well grab some for sure if I ever come across any

Kincaido

I'm excited for Nozomi event, even though I will only get one. Love Score Match even if I get robbed sometimes lol

firehawk12

Subete no aware
God damnit Japan! I just full combo the level 66 song and poof, maintenance. :p

They should at least have a grace period for people in the middle of a song or just don't let people start a song when it's 2 minutes before maintenance.

just afraid of getting the same damn song over and over again

wish I could run into you guys during score match too so i could show you some true skill

I'm looking forward to this. We should organize a time to play together and see if we get matched together when it becomes a thing in the ENG version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom