• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0t0k1

Good morning LLGaf! I'm finally gonna give the new event song a try this afternoon :p.

Morning? My dinner is almost ready :p. It seems that Nozomi event is going pretty slow i am around 100.000 and i really did not play that much. Maybe after a couple of days the competition will heat up.

holysan

Waaaaah, Nico&#8217;s event started already and I have neither the motivation to play nor the time right now >_< May burn 50 loveca next Sunday, nothing until then.

Draxal

Gooding the last note… ;__;

I fc'd the event song 6-7 times by now, and my high score is the one where I had a good on the fifth too last note, and the great/perfect distribution was the same on that as my other attempts.

Procs favored me that round I guess.

Hugstable

Banned
Bro nico is shiiiiittttt! anyways.
lol phoenix

Once fall hits than I'm pretty sure I won't have that much time to play. We shall see though.

Same, I got a full 3 class plate ahead of me all of them with labs, so I'm gonna be insane busy come Fall time, but I'm sure I'll still find away to place top 200 atleast for the Rin event in the US, just to get the card for when I do play alot again :D.

I still haven't started the Nico event yet.

Feels good man.

Yee Buddy. I haven't even heard what the song is yet.

Hugstable

Banned
Nico is the best alongside Maki and Eli.

iUHctIvuAz0V7.gif

:p

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Understandable. Nico event will be the last one before i got an SR for all teams. So i will go for it but taking a break sometimes is good.

I also need a smile SR but I realise with my smile Honokas my smile team is stronger than I suspected.

Jintor

jesus fucking christ that last bit of renai shikai fuck youuuuuuuuuu

i need to be able to just practice that bit god damnit

m0t0k1

good

finally got to play Aishiteru Banzai piano mix

Finally? Please make it stop i get that song 75% of the time ;_;

Man i finally did some nice round 3 games played 2 times first. although i robbed one feels good for some time. And finally after 6 months of playing i finally got an R during the end of a song. I finally can confirm they exist :D

Mokoi

Banned
Got my mini wall scroll today

Nice

Finally? Please make it stop i get that song 75% of the time ;_;

Man i finally did some nice round 3 games played 2 times first. although i robbed one feels good for some time. And finally after 6 months of playing i finally got an R during the end of a song. I finally can confirm they exist :D

I wish I got that song more, and haha I've gotten quite a bit of rares from songs already :p

m0t0k1

Took that long? man, maybe you just skipped the screen sometimes and didn't notice :p

And I will trade you Aishiteru Banzai for Susume Tomorrow

Nice

I wish I got that song more, and haha I've gotten quite a bit of rares from songs already :p

Nope i never got one i am absolute sure since i don't bash through the scoring to check everytime if i got a R. But nope nevah! I have been lucky on the daily draws though. One time i had 1 R a day for 3 days straight and have with combined versions like 21 R's on daily draws. Too bad you won't get an SR or UR with those though :(

Mokoi

Banned
Pssh phoenix you quit on the waifu already.

Anways took a short break to play a couple matches, and well it happens once again.

er6tbBr.gif

Hugstable

Banned
Abandoning Hugs in CS:GO to spend LP. Sorry Hugs.

Spend those books! I'mma play some more CS when I get back later tonight anyway, gotta keep practicing again. I got headshot twice in a row by that damn bot Keith. Also I never want to play Insertion again. Nico needs you to spend your LP and Loveca lol.

Got my mini wall scroll today

Cute Wall Scroll. I really like Eli in some of the outfits like that one and the one in your avatar with.

Damn, first place is in the lead by a solid 15,000 points. I didn't think people would try this hard for Nico. Looks like I underestimated her fans.

I was hoping IdolGAF would be the North American representation of the Nico fanbase. Sadly, I was disappointed. Too much competition for me.

Jintor

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you soldier game

fucccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

gonna play it safe for nico i guess, fuck this shit, the fucking bit in the middle is too difficult for me, can't read it fast enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom