• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokoi

Banned
just afraid of getting the same damn song over and over again

wish I could run into you guys during score match too so i could show you some true skill

Brochacho you aint got nothing on my special playing style right now. I called it the drunken tap.

Mokoi

Banned
If I change my name to suck it japan. They will understand that right? Since i'll be placing first for the Nozomi event.

Mokoi

Banned
Because it's relevant.

er6tbBr.gif

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Last event Umi was Pure, that was like early May I think?

anyway this dude has the new UR Maki idolized, no skill though
or good connection

I missed out on some good event cards :<

Taking a closer look at the Nozomi and damnnn it's so good. I like both versions, but unidolized looks better to me. Will still be jealous of people that get 3 in the end.

Yui

Aishiteru Banzai! (piano mix) is in the pool of songs....
After playing it in the last episode....
Damn it, I messed up like 5 notes, the feelings.... Q_Q

Why would you do this to me KLab?

Mokoi

Banned
Aishiteru Banzai! (piano mix) is in the pool of songs....
After playing it in the last episode....
Damn it, I messed up like 5 notes, the feelings.... Q_Q

Why would you do this to me KLab?

So I just played that song, and damm that really did hit me in the feels.

Yui

So I just played that song, and damm that really did hit me in the feels.

Yeah it was brutal. I was like "oh I got this" .... Q_Q

ooh awesome so far I've played

Susume Tomorrow x3 -__-
No Brand Girls
Unbalanced Love
Shiranai Love Oshiete Love

There is always some Smile song I get often lol
The same thing happens to me all the time. Smile is my worst team and I always end up with more smile songs than anything else... ^^"

Caerith

What's the 10+1 guaranteed SR thingy? Is that always ongoing or how will I know when to pull? (I'm at 49 now, figure I'll get to 50 soon enough for it to be a concern.)

Markun

Thank you for reminding me that love is like a sun, Honoka. Seriously, I got that song 5 times in a row on Expert before I finally got a different song (Wonder Zone).

At least it's an easy song to FC on Expert.

Mokoi

Banned
What's the 10+1 guaranteed SR thingy? Is that always ongoing or how will I know when to pull? (I'm at 49 now, figure I'll get to 50 soon enough for it to be a concern.)

Umm it's when you're guaranteed to pull at least a Super Rare card from the honor scouts. It only happens after the events end so wait right now. Unless you don't care about getting a Super rare card, and want to try your luck.

You should be playing better drunk :p

Damm I should really watch what I say sometimes. It always comes back to me.

---

Also was it the Hanyano, and Kotori event that i placed 1st or was it just one of those? I can't remember, and need to write this down on my list of worthless achievements.

Caerith

Umm it's when you're guaranteed to pull at least a Super Rare card from the honor scouts. It only happens after the events end so wait right now. Unless you don't care about getting a Super rare card, and want to try your luck.

Oh okay, so they announce it. Thanks!

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Also was it the Hanyano, and Kotori event that i placed 1st or was it just one of those? I can't remember, and need to write this down on my list of worthless achievements.

Was Kotori. No Hanayo event yet lol

Edit: Nevermind, figured out my question

froliq

Don't know why people were saying Kitto Seishun ga Kikoeru would be impossible to FC with thumbs.

FCed it first time with thumbs thanks to some practice on the JP version. Every hard song is very doable to FC with thumbs so far for me, but when they get that extra star difficulty on some of the later daily songs it gets rough. Then again I also only tried those once.

Jintor

fuck me i can't get that last rush of notes onotomeshiki renai juku down. I know the beat but my brain gets overloaded whenever I see the actual notes rush in

Mazre

This is the first score match event I've participated in but I like the format so far. Already have my first FC 4th place finish, with my best team even! Though fortunately 1st place was at least a FC as well. Are the songs random from a pool or is it like an hourly rotation? I just had 'Unbalanced Love' three times in a row.

Re: Team Thumbs: For non-thumb players are you generally still only using two fingers or for the more high volume beat stuff are you using extra? Only real advantage I could think of beyond going with thumbs. Personally I use left thumb and right index because when I play on my phone my right hand can block the speaker fairly easy if I try to use my thumb.

fuck me i can't get that last rush of notes onotomeshiki renai juku down. I know the beat but my brain gets overloaded whenever I see the actual notes rush in

I also know perfectly the song right now, but sometimes I fail in the hold notes in the middle, and others not. When i fail those I get the ending right, when I get the holds right I fail the ending. lol

m0t0k1

I felt bad being in that lobby

hmm maybe they are trying to make the rank fighting more intense for Nico

More ZZZZZZzzzZZZzZZZ of grinding the same song even more. But i hope for a fun fight at the top.

just noticed that english nico is 1300. even for normal sr fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Yeah but you have a day longer to get it. I already found the 11000 points more then enough since it was already 10 days. Ideal would be a bit shorter like 7 or 5 days for an event for me.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Don't really like the event song too much, the note chart is fun though. I full combo'd the daily live show song which felt great and then the event song straight after. Today was my full combo day apparently. Anyone know we get new rares by the way in the English one?
i finished idolising all the current ones.

Draxal

Don't really like the event song too much, the note chart is fun though. I full combo'd the daily live show song which felt great and then the event song straight after. Today was my full combo day apparently. Anyone know we get new rares by the way in the English one?
i finished idolising all the current ones.

10 to 14 months at the pace they're releasing content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom