• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aytrial

No, its just an ordinary gif of two tumblr gifs.
But I could upload it to tumblr and gif that post.

Looks like I didn't watch properly. :(

Just flicked through the episode and yes, the flashback is shown during Hanayo's speech to Rin.

You fail as a Love Live fan! FAIL!

Chariot

Just flicked through the episode and yes, the flashback is shown during Hanayo's speech to Rin.

You fail as a Love Live fan! FAIL!

iblLEv9Rk4NU6m.gif

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Next you're going to tell us you didn't realise the spinning camera in S2 episode 1 referenced the spinning camera in S1 episode 1.

Watched episode 10 and 11 yesterday.

I see they filled their quota with their obligatory beach (with watermelons) and sauna episode already. It reminds me of the quota of bare boobs at least once in spanish movies. lol
That pillow fight in Mario Kart 8's slomo was one of the best parts of the anime.
Nozomi being awesome
Jacob
again.
Honoka is a idiot and thats why she is now dead.

Hanayo is still boring as hell. No really, he only blushes, does she change like Eli does?

Also what deoes
...khorosho
mean?

Eli says it all the time and its not translated in the subs im watching.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
What's all that I read about sneaking off to the top toilets to play? Just played two round at my desk.

Jintor

Everyone loves to throw in foreign words to spice up their speaking style, tres bien. After all, what kind of interesting character would you be if you don't throw in the occasional foreign word-desu? There's nothing that more readily identifies your gestalt as cosmopolitan and sophisticated. After all, Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur. It's muchos impressive, although it's also a bit extranjero, my amigos.

m0t0k1

That's not the event Kotori, it's just a regular SR.

Which was my third one.

Yeah i know you would get 2 of the same box Kotoris and i would get a SR event Kotori did you forget our promise!!!!!

edit that cards looks great though congratz.

fek

Edit: Sent the code to JoeFu
I have a $10 google play code for US accounts, if anyone wants to use it for a few single pulls (is it enough for 3? not sure), just quote this post and I'll PM you. I'd like you to post the results here too if possible, so I can know what I would have gotten if these codes weren't region locked.

Everyone loves to throw in foreign words to spice up their speaking style, tres bien. After all, what kind of interesting character would you be if you don't throw in the occasional foreign word-desu? There's nothing that more readily identifies your gestalt as cosmopolitan and sophisticated. After all, Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur. It's muchos impressive, although it's also a bit extranjero, my amigos.

Genial! Amazing! Tres bien! Bravissimo!

Jintor

Our Aytrial who art in idol heaven
Hallowed be thy draw
Your live show come
Your luck be done
On iOS, as on Android
Give us this day our daily pull
And forget us our poor taps
As we have forgotten our Rs
And lead us not into despair
But deliver us SRs or URs.