• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokoi

Banned
!!!

gfhfgjfgjgfjfgj6dkkg.png

Yeah too lewd.

fek

I was mostly hoping for Nico or Maki but I'd be ok with almost every other girl over Rin. Don't really hate her or anything, just not my type. But I will make good use of her anyway.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
My dream it to have three teams with all Eli

Also, I want a second of the SR Umi I have so I can idolize it to this

Umi_pure_sr124_t.jpg

tenton

I'm so done.

Until my LP fully recharges
Also, I'm starting to hear chimes when listening to music now. Maybe it's a sign to take a break.

Breaks are for wusses.

(I still hear chimes when I listen to any of the songs away from the game. It's time to take a break when I see circles floating down)

Maybe I should DL the Japanese version where it is actually guaranteed I'll get a SR.

I almost have the Alpaca. Need to feed Kotori more macaronis.

JoeFu

Banned
Finally got the Alpaca. While I guess my pace is good to get the Kotori SR it's kinda inflated since I had a few level ups near the beginning. It's harder to level up now and I'm kinda sacred I won't be able to hit 11k

tenton

leaving them on would make me lose my mind

Like I said, I value my S combos and accuracy over losing my mind. :p

Having the sound on lets me adjust a string of great hits into perfect hits before I drift too much. I have a tendency to hit notes too early and let go of hold notes too early; hearing the great chime lets me know I need to adjust. This tendency of mine gets worse the easier (slower) the notes come.

Draxal

Man, I don't want to know how much the non hacking top song scorers spent on this game (.ie avoiding the top three).

Man, I don't want to know how much the non hacking top song scorers spent on this game (.ie avoiding the top three).

In the online world, never underestimate a whale's wallet. I used to work for an online game publisher and the numbers can be scary.

5 digit figures a month for some people in some cases.

Draxal

In the online world, never underestimate a whale's wallet. I used to work for an online game publisher and the numbers can be scary.

5 digit figures a month for some people in some cases.

Oh I believe you. I've been checking the bond points of the top scorers idols. Some have over 1500 in SR and UR characters right now, kinda scary. (Idolied UR is 1000, Idolized SR is 500).

So, can you play the same account on two separate devices? My attempt at bringing my tablet to work and tethering my connection ended in failure, and I can't depend on Starbucks.

Hey Blacksaf, is there a way to turn off note sounds while playing without having to disable menu sounds?

Tried a few songs without the tambourine and I haven't noticed a change in my performance. I like hearing the song without my good and bad note tambourine distracting me.

tenton

So, can you play the same account on two separate devices? My attempt at bringing my tablet to work and tethering my connection ended in failure, and I can't depend on Starbucks.

No. Transfer your account back to the other device. :p

(why didn't tethering work? If you have tethering, it should work as good as your phone's connection)

No. Transfer your account back to the other device. :p

(why didn't tethering work? If you have tethering, it should work as good as your phone's connection)

Third Party tethering apps have been broken on Verizon since KitKat rolled out. Technically only WiFi, but I can't get Bluetooth tethering to work for whatever reason.

How does the transfer process work? I'm not gonna screw anything up by bouncing things back and forth between my phone and tablet?

I tried playing without the sound effects. The game felt completely different. Having no sound feedback made me feel like I wasn't really playing, but I knew I was because I was tapping, if that makes sense. I didn't lose that much accuracy, so I might keep the game like this for a while.

Those and the nyahs are her whole character right now. Still better than boring hanayo.
Stop hating on Hanayo please. :-(
she gets too much hate :(
Each time someone hates on her, my love for her grows.
So... I'll probably end up marrying her by the end of the week.
Maybe I should DL the Japanese version where it is actually guaranteed I'll get a SR.
Do it.
I got an SR with the 1st scout ticket, the JPN version is so generous!

Chariot

Finally after 44 tries FCed Love and Peace. Pure luck.
Intresting, I felt Love and Peace as relatively easy. One of the few songs that I FC'd after only a handful of tries. I love the endpart, because the path is symetrical and logical, not random.

Azusa

Intresting, I felt Love and Peace as relatively easy. One of the few songs that I FC'd after only a handful of tries. I love the endpart, because the path is symetrical and logical, not random.

That last part was the hardest. Somehow I always get one Good there.

Fiesta and snow halation took 24-26 tries each. Everything else under 5.

Just saw the new episode. I need a new phrase for 'manly tears' because the past three shows that's happened, it's involved women.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well first day back at work so let's see if I can play a sneaky game during the day. Luckily I already have enough macaroons for today's goal.

Noooo, my friend with the Pure UR card left me during the night... T_T
How does he dare keep me away from Hanayo!

Anyway, is there anyone here with this card willing to be my friend? Please?
My ID is 137764440 and my name is ギンコ.
Owl and Fire sounds like a fantasy novel.
Or the name of a metal song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom