• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeFu

Banned
I have a $10 google play code for US accounts, if anyone wants to use it for a few single pulls (is it enough for 3? not sure), just quote this post and I'll PM you. I'd like you to post the results here too if possible, so I can know what I would have gotten if these codes weren't region locked.

Nobody has taken this offer up?

I guess I'll do it. I'll share results as well!!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Technically if you are saying Aytrial is a religious leader he should be on the We Fool You row as that was addressing religion.

And would mean I'm the only ruler.

We should embrace our overlord!!
idolismfue7a.jpg

Im not in the pyramid, nor ruling nor slave lol

Chariot

Would nice to know, who actually have the most, so m0t0k1 can make a real pyramid based on data. (event winnings don't count of course and remember splitting your idolized idols in two)

UR - 0x
SR - 5x
R - 28x

m0t0k1

I play on iOS so I can't take the offer either

hehe well its funny since none the avatars are miserable looking

There is no missery in our pyramid only love for our idols. But some of us won't recieve the same luck as others. As for my luck i havent done any loveca draws in the english version yet. Only used the ticket i got at the beginning and got a Honaka cool R so that means:

UR=0
SR=0
R=5
N=Nun

tafer

Oh, I forgot to add this, silly me:
Tafer, ID: 518199094

And for those interested, looks like restarting the phone reduced the crashes, still testing but with some luck that issue is in the past.

UR = 0
SR = 1
R = 17 (9 idolized)

I have a $10 google play code for US accounts, if anyone wants to use it for a few single pulls (is it enough for 3? not sure), just quote this post and I'll PM you. I'd like you to post the results here too if possible, so I can know what I would have gotten if these codes weren't region locked.

Code gone yet? I just woke up. You'll be very disappointed with my draws, guaranteed.

I don't live in the US so i can't take him op on his offer. Think most of the US LL gaf is at work or school etc.
Asleep. It's still 7 AM here.

With one "11 draws for 50 loveca", I have:
UR - 0x
SR - 2x
R - 32x
Not particularly good but it could be worse.
And I already used some R cards to level up skills so I'm missing some.

About that, are there events when skill ups are more likely? Like with Puzzle & Dragons.

Reknoc

urghhh, that 1000 gap is getting higher, get a job you fucks :mad:(((((((((

should probably be at 6000 by the end of the day...

Damn if no one will take it I will. Running low on dem Loveca.

Aytrial

UR - 1x
SR - 10x
R - 30x

That's just a straight count. Would be higher if idolized members counted as 2, or less if I removed doubles.

We should embrace our overlord!!
idolismfue7a.jpg

I should be that girl lying on the ground.

UR - 0
SR - 0
R - 17 with 9 idolized

My FP draws are ridiculously bad too. I think the past few days I've spent close to 2k and got 2 rares... Why do I continue to play this game?

m0t0k1

UR=0
SR=1
R=17

The superior beings of the idols are probably who saved me of having a heart attack by nearly losing 50 lovecas when the game shut down.

Nooooooooooooooooo!
You are probably right

This is 100% confirmd. You know in the direct we saw a shadow of ridley in the background. Same goes for this picture ridley is in the background again. It isnt that bad i loved Ridley in Dead or Alive https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkhrRECmFZ0

also phoenix lol 7 am? Its almost time for me to start doing grossery shopping for dinner.

Reknoc

UR - 1
SR - 2
R - 30

though I still have a few rares i need to idolize but like to max first then idol but at the moment i'm maxing all my Ns

UR - 1x
SR - 10x
R - 30x

That's just a straight count. Would be higher if idolized members counted as 2, or less if I removed doubles.

That's an illegal amount of SRs

I definitely won't have as many idols as others.

UR: 0
SR: 1
R: 16 - 8 idolized
Fed a couple of R duplicates that I wasn't using. (Feeding Nicos to Nico)

Only the 11 draws for 50 lovegems once.

Aytrial

I should be that girl lying on the ground.

UR - 0
SR - 0
R - 17 with 9 idolized

My FP draws are ridiculously bad too. I think the past few days I've spent close to 2k and got 2 rares... Why do I continue to play this game?

You know what needs to be done.

Follow the same footsteps as Brother Chariot.

J02Eq4A.png

That's an illegal amount of SRs

Counting my idolized Kotori and Eli as two, I technically have 12.

I'm just stock piling macaroons now instead of playing when I get them. Not like I'm gonna be top 1000 either but I at least want a SR Kotori. I have no SRs ;-;

m0t0k1

You need to edit that gif with SR and UR envelopes over the coins.

Hmm i never did edit gifs. Is there a program who keeps the animation going when adding things? Tried it in photoshop but it just stops then.

edit: speaking about mk8 i just ordered it. So soon i will create a community for LL gaf to race in.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I think you need a movie editor to do fancy stuff. Unfortunately I only have PS so I'm limited to frame by frame editing. You can move things around and change their transparency but that's it. Stuff like rotation and scaling require you to make new layers for each step.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
From one 10+1 pull

UR x1
SR x0
R x10

Including from FP pulls it's

UR x1
SR x0
R x21 (Plus an Alpaca)

Speaking of Alpaca's is there any reason to hold onto it at all? I want to feed it to UR Nico but it seems special. Finally FC'd all the hard song except the event song. Mermaid Fiesta really got to me...

m0t0k1

From one 10+1 pull

UR x1
SR x0
R x10

Including from FP pulls it's

UR x1
SR x0
R x21 (Plus an Alpaca)

Speaking of Alpaca's is there any reason to hold onto it at all? I want to feed it to UR Nico but it seems special. Finally FC'd all the hard song except the event song. Mermaid Fiesta really got to me...

Those alpaca are made for feeding. They have shit stats you cant put them in the group for songs and you cant level them up. It gives them 2000exp to any card you feed it too. 2400 exp if you feed it to a smile card if it is a Smile alpaca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom