• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokoi

Banned
So, I tried to build something with OpenOffice Calc.
Took all values and made the formular according to the probability:

[(R*1)+(SR*9)+(UR*100)] / (total number) = Pyramide Value

1,00 - phoenix296

edit:

Haha phoenix at the end, The despair you must feel. Also thanks for gif central Chariot its really helpful.

I did one 50 stone draw in the English version today because all the cool kids are doing it. Results:
]
This is happening because of that Umi old maid joke I made, isn't it? :<

That really sucks. Seems that the spirits were not on your side.
qUgaDOW.jpg

tafer

I did one 50 stone draw in the English version today because all the cool kids are doing it. Results:

http://i.imgur.com/3JIVkoA.jpg[IMG]

This is happening because of that Umi old maid joke I made, isn't it? :<[/QUOTE]

Ouch, I got lucky with my first and only 50 stone draw (Got my only SR).
I have another 50 stones but I'm not feeling lucky enough to try it again and I may need some of those to get the event SR.

m0t0k1

I know it becomes alphabetical at the end of the list but seeing my name at the very bottom... The despair is real.

EDIT: Add me 093781098

yosh yosh

1401677953457uosz3.gif

Our time is yet to come i still have not spend a stone yet. Just waiting for the guarrenteed SR because i know how luck treats me. I will start working on our Pyramid in about half an hour.

Hugstable

Banned
Yay it seems I fixed my problem and my last play of the Event Song I was off by 2 notes from getting FC! So close! Once I get my Kotori I'm gonna blow my 8000 FP (I have no idea why I haven't spent them yet) and I'm gonna do a Single Honor Student pull later. After seeing that SR Maki, I feel it won't hurt to spend 5 of my Love gems for a chance since I'm still getting 3 a day for being a new player.

I don't remember where I got all my R cards!
Ouch, I got lucky with my first and only 50 stone draw (Got my only SR).
I have another 50 stones but I'm not feeling lucky enough to try it again and I may need some of those to get the event SR.
How can you have so many stones without spending money? I started playing the 1st day the game was available but I only have 38 stones right now (I already spent 50 on a draw)

tafer

How can you have so many stones without spending money? I started playing the 1st day the game was available but I only have 38 stones right now (I already spent 50 on a draw)

Welp, it's pretty simple. If a free game is good enough I normally put $10 to support the developers... and that's it!

However, the temptation is huge to put more money... and I blame all of you, lucky bastards for that.

Hugstable

Banned
Loveca only I got not much different since I never got anything good from free scouting, and only like 6 rares from FP scouting

1x10+1 Pull and 4 single pulls

UR: 0
SR: 1
R: 14

tenton

Maxing the bonds on each new card, after idolizing, including Ns, but also Rs. You might have to spend friend points to get enough Rs to idolize. If you can S-rank and S-combo hard songs, you'll get a bunch of friends points. Same with C, B, and A clearing songs.

Logging in everyday, to pick up login bonuses, which includes a stone every now and then.

Moving up that event reward rank, which has stones in some of the reward tiers.

I have yet to spend a single penny on the EN version, but this could change soon, as I really want that UR Hanayo and it'd be easier while there's less URs to get. :p

Yeah, I try to do all that but my loveca count doesn't increase as fast as I'd want. :p
Welp, it's pretty simple. If a free game is good enough I normally put $10 to support the developers... and that's it!

However, the temptation is huge to put more money... and I blame all of you, lucky bastards for that.
Ho, I thought I may have missed some free loveca or something.
I'll eventually put some money into the game too because it's pretty good. I'm just waiting for the right time!

m0t0k1

I will just start making the pyramid with our first result since there are more people there. Maybe a revision when we have more people joining in a couple of days.

I think this is right.

10+1 draw:

R - 11

1 draw x 6:

R - 6

When I first started playing I spent my loveca as soon as I got it. Five pulls later I realized I should probably save them up. I did the 10+1 draw when the Kotori event started because I thought SR was guaranteed (and at least 4 posters before me got a SR). Nothing... Than I did one more draw because hey, my luck can't be that bad right?...

3 smile Honoka in the 11 pull and another one right after. Honoka, you are on my list.

When I first started playing I spent my loveca as soon as I got it. Five pulls later I realized I should probably save them up. I did the 10+1 draw when the Kotori event started because I thought SR was guaranteed (and at least 4 posters before me got a SR). Nothing... Than I did one more draw because hey, my luck can't be that bad right?...
So much failure in one paragraph... :-(
I'm amazed you haven't been completely engulfed by despair yet!

Chariot

Ok, lets do this.

UR - 0x
SR - 5x
R - 27x

It's the same, minus the one free honor scouting ticket, that I think was an R. I never got the luck of getting an rare idol per normal scouting or song. I think.

This is 100% confirmd. You know in the direct we saw a shadow of ridley in the background. Same goes for this picture ridley is in the background again. It isnt that bad i loved Ridley in Dead or Alive https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkhrRECmFZ0

also phoenix lol 7 am? Its almost time for me to start doing grossery shopping for dinner.

1. Yes
2. Theres a picture of full ridley already?

Dont take me wrong, im pretty sure he is not in the game playable, but Sakurai is the shittiest troll ever for doing what he is doing.

m0t0k1

1. Yes
2. Theres a picture of full ridley already?

Dont take me wrong, im pretty sure he is not in the game playable, but Sakurai is the shittiest troll ever for doing what he is doing.

No i ment for the pyramid picture you ridley is in the shadow of the box. There are some fake pic of the days out with ridley fighting samus.

I'm resisting the urge to make that 50 love gem pull. I want to climb the pyramid, but I'm no fool. I will wait until I can get a guaranteed SR, or there are more SRs. Gotta stay logical about these idol games, gotta keep my rationality.

Mokoi

Banned
I have only done single draws.
1x UR
6x R

Also been listening to µ's cd and Anemone heart / Cutie panther have become my favorite songs. Wish we could play them in the EN game.

holysan

The honor student bonus only applies when I use loveca to scout, right?
Then it should be like this:

1x 50 = 1SR + 10 R’s
18 single pulls = 18 R’s

Yui

Also been listening to µ's cd and Anemone heart / Cutie panther have become my favorite songs. Wish we could play them in the EN game.

Cutie Panther is sooo good! We will be able to play it in the first Eli event. But it will almost take a year until it's added as a regular song in our version.

Lockon

I'm throwing myself on
top of
the pyramid too.

Did 10+1 pull once

2x UR
1x SR
8x R

Here's a reminder:
I've been playing casually and finally got 50 gems. I pulled and very happy with the results:

yZL.png

Also, you guys can add me too, ID: 929595969

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom